It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey!!! :) x

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hey I'm Sally and I am new here obviously lol! I found out about the site through Robbie Williams autobiography and I decided to jaw a look cause I recently became interested in this sort of stuff particularly whether or not the moon landing happened which me and my friends debated for days! I hope to be enlightened to some of this stuff as I don't really have a clue!
Sally
X

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
heya and welcome, what did robbie williams say about ats?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ha ha Robert Williams

How is the old bastard?

LMAO

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
He hasnt been on here under his username for a long time so would be good to hear what he said.

Welcome from the UK!

Have been here many years and have been a spectator rather than a poster but recently felt the need to get more involved so am making my points known.

I urge you to do the same. Its great to get lots of peoples perspectives on things.

Greg

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You learn something new everyday huh? I never knew Williams was a member here.. What was his old username?
I knew he was into ufo's and stuff but this site is another level.. I actually see him in a different light now...

Welcome Sally.. Hope you enjoy your time here.. And don't be put off by the negative, nasty people here.. There are many good members to balance that out..

Oh and whatever you do, please do not pay to much attention to the many end of the world threads that pass through here daily.. Especially this involving rouge planets or comets..

Having said that.. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your posts..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

was - chrisonabike

Greg

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma

was - chrisonabike

Greg

Cheers Greg.. I'm gonna have a look see if I can find some if his old posts...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Willowen4ever

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Check my friends on my profile, he is on there

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hi Sally, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies! Robs exact words in his autobiography are (this is under a pic with him at the gilland ranch with the owners of this website!)
"I quite regularly visit a site called Above Top Secret: abovetopsecret.com for all your conspiracy needs. Its my favourite website,and there's tons of information and great documentaries and talk about things that interest and excite me. I went with the above top secret owners and some friends to gilland ranch, the owner of which claims it's been visited by interplanetary craft. The vibe that surrounds the place was ethereal, let's say, magical, and I kind of thought there was all kinds of possibilities for anything there. You look up in the sky and see the weirdest-shaped clouds that you've ever seen. The weirdest grey hues, mixed with purples, mixed with bubbles and globulations and weird patterns. At around 8o'clock each evening te sun would go down, night would start and we'd see lights in the sky moving in patterns that we'd find unfamiliar: zigzagging, moving in opposite directions. One night I saw something just appear from out the back if two stars. It wa a fantastic trip- really really special!"

There are also various other references to ufo's and conspiracies and robs obsession with them in the book!

Recently I posted a question on robs blog on his website and I got a reply! I asked his views on the moon landing and his reply was:
"perhaps we went... Perhaps we didn't... I don't know anymore.... I do know that if we didn't go Stanley Kubrick filmed it all... If we went why haven't we been back since?"

So yeah you can definitely blame my joining on mr Williams!

Sally
X

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
HEY and welcome. IM FAIRLY NEW HERE TO and this keyboard has sticky keys so sorry for the caps..
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AND NOT STUMBLE Upon too much reality shattering information.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Willowen4ever, enjoy your stay

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Flippin Amaing saw him with take that at villa park and he was awesome!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Haha thanks I don't really believe in that stuff although the whole thing with 2012 does kinda make me think a bit more I mean it is a bit eerie don't you think! So I not like worried about 2012 or anything but I guess you could say that I am deep down mildy nervous about it all!
Sally
X

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thankyou still just you know getting used to it all read some very interesting stuff already some very convincing stuff other not so much! Thanks again
Sally
X

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that. Bit of a result. Shame though that he hasnt been on here under the username for a long time. Maybe he is posting etc under a different name now he has to conform again in Take That?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Maybe but thunk it's more likely he was sick
Of media
And others constantly yag everything he said against him I mean even in his blog where all he does is answer fan questions and be very honest the media twist his words to make him out to be a bad guy so it's not surprising! I reckon he is probably posting under an anonymous name!
Sally
X

top topics

join