It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway takes on Holocaust Denier.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I came across this audio from a while ago now. George Galloway takes on a Holocaust denier. I still find it hard to believe that any one can deny the what happened in Germany. Maybe it's because I visited a concentration camp in Germany and saw for myself that these places existed. I think what Galloway highlights in this exchange, is the deep rooted racism that exists in the Holocaust deniers physche. Anyway good to hear a Holocaust denier take a verbal battering.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I love George Galloway, for the simple fact he's one of the few on this side of the pond that will happily discuss subjects the mainstream media are too scared to approach. He's made errors in the past, a couple of poor decisions (going in the Big Brother house) But I find that his honesty in there was even quite refreshing.

Thanks for posting the video.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

That's the thing, it's almost better to let the rabid racists air their views in Public and see how they expose themselves as being ignorant hateful racists.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I can't possibly believe anyone denying the Holocaust is serious. I for one cannot take them serious. I'm also happy to have never come across a person in real life who denies the Holocaust - I'd slap them, verbally or physically and make sure they were embarrassed for ever speaking those words.

To downplay the suffering of the Jews and other victims of the nazis is just insane, period.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I wish George Galloway would interview the Armenian Holocaust deniers

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
why does anyone that tries to discuss the holocaust is an instant nazi. i think i'm a very tolerant person and i'm not a nazi for sure, and to me, there is a lot of holes in the today's history of the holocaust. all the movies that were made in the last decades could be made in order to introduce these opinions in the general public.

and for me there is a massive evidence. if you look at a gas chamber you know that it has 2 things:
1)hermetically closed in order not to kill any guards outside;
2)some kind of system that will extract the gas after in order to other persons be able to remove the bodys;

neither of these things are present in the knows "gas chambers"

A DOOR FROM A KNOWN HOMICIDAL GAS CHAMBER
< br />
DOOR NUMBER 1 FROM THE AUSCHWITZ 'GAS CHAMBER'

DOOR NUMBER 2 FROM THE AUSCHWITZ 'GAS CHAMBER'

Looking at these pictures should be more then enough for everyone to know that those were not gas chambers.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Islamaphobia is sweeping the West, and far right parties are making huge gains in elections throughout, all it would take is more economic pressure to blame on immigrants and a war where people have access to weapons, and i have no doubt more "Ethnic" cleansing would take place......Today.

IMO What happened in WW2 Europe was the jews (and other immigrants like Gypsies) being blamed for hardships on the common people of many countries not just Germany......We may not like to admit it but Humans are tribal.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The holocaust is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity.

Without dealing with facts, something the proponents of the 'official' fairy-tale are happy to avoid, one must be shocked at the 'holocaust denial' laws passed in several European countries. Having these laws in place is a pre-condition to joining NATO.

That was the first thing which bothered me, and led me to re-examine the issue. I simply could not wrap my head around the idea that anyone questioning the 'mystical' figure of 6,000,000 could be imprisoned and ruined. Why should we fear these questions? Does the Truth need a prison sentence to protect it? What kind of story is so true that if you question it you go to jail?

What do the proponents of this hoax have to hide, that they need to arrest anyone who questions the veracity of their tales?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think our inability to discuss the holocaust openly and honestly stands in the way of understanding a huge part of our history, and possibly - and maybe more disturbingly - our future. Was Hitler a monster? I'd certainly say so. He was one of Frankenstein's monsters as was Stalin. But the automatic 'Hitler was evil and let's talk no more about' programmed response allows Dr. Frankenstein to continue on in his work with impunity.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

i think is not what they have to hide, but what the gained from this fairy tale.

we all can agree that without the story of the gas chambers would be a lot more difficult to create the state of israel and all the victim role that the jews are suppose to be...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
Was Hitler a monster? I'd certainly say so.

I don't know, Its like blaming the leader of the Norwegian far right party for the atrocity that Anders committed.

I don't think any orders have been found from Hitler telling anyone to kill anyone ?

But what Hitler and his movement did do was to take a country that had been flattened by war and hyper-inflation and united it to rise up to be the strongest country in the world in very little time, and without help from the internationals.....And look at the mass immigration imposed on ALL countries after the war, as if the PTB had done it on purpose to prevent such nationalism from happening again. (I guess internationals can't profit in a nationalistic environment ).

When you stop and think, you get a different perspective on things....Like how high would peoples wages be and what would their living standards be had cheap labour not been allowed in to compete for jobs ?

Its almost like the common person was tricked into fighting a war to make themselves worse off.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I personally believe that Hitler played a relatively small part in what amounts to hundreds of years of plans, and was responsible for genocide possibly only to allow the reformation of the state of Israel. It would take a certain kind of individual to carry out these plans and I think Hitler was such an individual.

If however, it turned out that there was never a holocaust, I wouldn't be surprised - such is my belief of how the anonymous rulers operate. If he was the nations leader while systematic extermination was carried out against certain demographics, the abscence of specific orders regarding this is immaterial: he would guilty via negligence.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Whoever is denying the holocoust on this forum needs to visit a concentration camp site, as I have.
To see thousands upon thousands of human skulls behind a glass case- more than you can even imagine.. Would slap a little bit of beleif into the non beleivers of one of the most hainous acts in modern
history. Theres thousands of pictures of tens of thousands of bodys in pits and several sites in several countries.. .
my grandfather raided a concentration camp when they were pushing into germany from mother russia.. He has pictures and spoke about how easy is was to find bevause the smell of rotting flesh could be smelt so far out. Please you " non beleivers", dont speak,of things you know nothing about.

Have any of you non beleivers ever heard of the khmer rouge?

Is that just a joke, a hoax too?

I wonder how you might of felt as a jew in nazi germany?
some of them thought the death camps were a hoax too.
they stayed in germany, and the omes that did ended up in camps.
shame on you.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Really? ALL orders came from the fuhror.. Hitler was insane. He ordered the oppression of jews and youdont think he would order the extermination of them as well? All the plans carried out by the nazis were reviewed by hitler for approval. The man was a lunatic.. I mean, he ordered the building of a giant,"gun" 2 miles long to shoot london from france (i,think) with.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D
Whoever is denying the holocoust on this forum needs to visit a concentration camp site, as I have.
To see thousands upon thousands of human skulls behind a glass case- more than you can even imagine.. Would slap a little bit of beleif into the non beleivers of one of the most hainous acts in modern
history. Theres thousands of pictures of tens of thousands of bodys in pits and several sites in several countries.. .
my grandfather raided a concentration camp when they were pushing into germany from mother russia.. He has pictures and spoke about how easy is was to find bevause the smell of rotting flesh could be smelt so far out. Please you " non beleivers", dont speak,of things you know nothing about.

Have any of you non beleivers ever heard of the khmer rouge?

Is that just a joke, a hoax too?

I wonder how you might of felt as a jew in nazi germany?
some of them thought the death camps were a hoax too.
they stayed in germany, and the omes that did ended up in camps.
shame on you.

No-one is denying the 'holocoust', we were unaware such an event ever happened. Out of curiosity, where exactly did you see the 'thousands upon thousands of human skulls behind a glass case'?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D

ok, so i can go to a concentration camp but, will i see any gas chamber (a real one, not those with wooden doors)?? of course the concentration camps existed and i'm sure that a lot of people have died in the camps, but what i question is the number of people that died (even in jew's almanac from that time the numbers dont match), i question the reason why the nazi's would kill all those people with the same product that they were using to prevent the spreading of diseases (zyklon b was not a gas and was used to prevent a tifo epidemic), i question why the term holocaust was only used since the 70's and a lot more things but most important of all i question why i can't question all these things!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hollywood that is owned by the zionists has some people fooled as if the only people to die in the concentration camps were jews well a lot more russians were killed and the jews were double counted.

One of the camps reduced the number of deaths by about 1m people and yet the 6m figure never came down.

Hittler hated jews for what they had done to the banking system and killed a lot of jews but this 6m figure that they try to write in stone didn't come about untill the 80's and also bear in mind that a lot of germans were starving to death towards the end of the war.

Zionist eat their own babies and they were quite happy to profit from the war by dealing with hittler and so was grandad bush so does that tell you how deep the rabit hole goes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

In my past I have met 4 people who survived the camps...and had a tattoo of numbers on the inside of their wrist. What they went through was vile and cruel ...but by Heaven's interventions....they survived...while in the camps they kept loving, helping and encouraging one another...they kept praying.....they survived a temporary hell put upon them by their evil captors. There suffering is over....but Hitler and; his henchmen...their suffering is eternal....they will never enter Heaven...and have been cast out into the outer darkness of eternal punishment.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You cant change peoples minds or persuade them by slapping them. People shouldnt be punished for opinions, no matter how strange you find them. They should just be reasoned with, debated or ignored.

But attacking them just solidifies their position.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The holocaust happened, just not under the circumstances we are all led to believe. There is another story.

<<   2 >>

join