It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordanduchnycz, Mars already invaded Earth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

OK, time for some background on where this guy gets most of his information. It is from a book titled "An cient Secret of Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek. He reads from this book in some of his other YouTube videos and credits the book in all his videos.

As exciting as it is to listen to his videos (with great animation by the way), I sought out to see what the reviews were like on Amazon for this book. There are more 5 star than 1 star, but the 1 star reviewers point out that this book has no references, other than to other books like it (without references), some of which are no longer even in print.

Here's an excerpt from one of the reviews:

That's the question. "Some people believe...", "Scientists say...",& "The Pentagon has done studies..." would never be accepted by Cal professors. All that was bad enough but, "There's a story going around about the World Health Organization..." on pg. 77 made me want to take a shower. Clearly the author with the presumptuous pseudonym did not run across the yamas, i.e., ethical precepts of yoga, when he was studying all the major world religions."Satya--Commitment to the Truth-- This precept is based on the understanding that honest communication and action form the bedrock of any healthy relationship, community, or government, and that deliberate deception, exaggerations, and mistruths harm others. One of the best ways we develop this capacity is to practice right speech. This means that when we say something, we are sure of it's truth...A large part of our everyday comments and conversations are based on our imagination, supposition, erroneous conclusions, and sometimes out-and-out exaggerations. Gossip is probobly the worst form of this miscommunication."(pg.9, Yoga Mind, Body and Spirit by Donna Farhi)

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and the author of the book Jordan sourced offers none other hearsay.

As entertaining as these videos are (I even subscribed myself to see the next one!), please everyone who is looking for accurate information, just remember that information passed on is only as credible as it's source; there is no source here!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hold on...is he talking Physical poles OR Magnetic?

I thought he was talking magnetic poles. I may have to watch again. Was this in one of the last 4 vids?

Oh he is talking about the real poles. He says the outer crust moves like a skin while the central core stays moving in the same direction, he also mentions that "Thoth" or whatever saw the sun rise in the east then the west then the east again. He has a video posted on his you tube channel that claims to be a leaked shuttle video showing clouds getting pulled into a vortex at the north pole and then posts a video explaining his beliefs. Im not saying he isnt entitled to believe that the earth isnt hollow or that i dont believe it is or isnt. i havent seen a hole in the north pole but then again i havent been to the north pole so i have no opinion on it. it would be cool but its just a story i cant validate.

The point is if he says this ancient history about atlantis and what not is true then he believes in the physical pole shifts and i cant see how the 2 theories physical pole shift/hollow earth can work side by side. Magnetic maybe but he is quite clear that the crust moves violently which is what results in the sinking of lemuria and the rising of atlantis.

I love a good yearn but i also love a good plot. The sacred geometry stuff is maths that i havent the background or understanding to disect. i do agree with alot of what he says in regards to vibrations and perceptive dimensions. but most of his stuff is ripped off from what Robert Munroe talks about. i have read his books and he goes into some serious stuff.

All in all he is doing what all disinfo agents do, mixing fact with fiction to make it seems more believable. Either he is a puppet being manipulated by other (forces, people, entities) or he is a con artist. for his sake i hope he is a con artist.
edit on 28-7-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
All in all he is doing what all disinfo agents do, mixing fact with fiction to make it seems more believable. Either he is a puppet being manipulated by other (forces, people, entities) or he is a con artist. for his sake i hope he is a con artist.

He is an artist who animates videos (for a living I speculate from his latest video). I think it's very possible he just doesn't analyze what he reads like some of the rest of us do. If I were reading a book that made these claims, and the author claimed that someone or some government agency made a discovery, I would certainly expect to see a citation listed. Throughout that entire Flower of Life book from which he sources most of his information, he never thought to question the guy.

He also talks about two parts of the bible as if they aren't allegories instead of things to be taken literally: oil floating on water, and the energy of the sun being partly responsible for turning rain water into grapes then eventually wine.

He believes whatever he wants and relies on his feelings to guide him. That's fine but don't shield yourself saying "science proves this many times" without giving references that can be checked.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I watched the first video and loved it!

I loved the part about personal responsibility and how we are all responsible for what manifests in our lives.

I made a post about being here and now that has a part that is almost verbatim to what is said in the video.

An Essay on Here and Now

Thank you for the great post, I look forward to watching all the videos.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Hey, I watched them all last night. Nowhere does he state he believes in the hollow earth theory. None of the animations show this either.

I appreciate your point-of-view but if you can give me the reference for where he says he believes in the Hollow Earth theory I'd believe you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hey, I watched them all last night. Nowhere does he state he believes in the hollow earth theory. None of the animations show this either.

I appreciate your point-of-view but if you can give me the reference for where he says he believes in the Hollow Earth theory I'd believe you.

Go check out his you tube channel. He doesn't mention it in any of the videos posted on here

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ah, ok, thanks.
2nd.

I hope you're ok with the idea of people changing their point-of-view. Thats what may have happened.
edit on 28-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ah, ok, thanks.
2nd.

I hope you're ok with the idea of people changing their point-of-view. Thats what may have happened.
edit on 28-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I have no problem with people changing points of view or opinions. we all do it all the time. its called choice, What we dont have a choice in are the facts. facts are by definition the raw data minus the emotion. is he providing fact or fact mixed with fiction. its you life so its your choice but remember your part of a community and you decisions WILL have an effect on others. its your choice, it always has been.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Meh. It was interesting to see how someone spins the truth, but I don't get the feeling that he knows what he is talking about. This is kindergarten stuff and I guess some people need to hear it but I hope that the OP is a lot more evolved than what I saw. I will watch more vids until I have completed them, but nothing new so far. There are plenty of people that have this info and there were plenty before Cayce. People like Cayce and Einstien didn't discover anything, they uncovered it.

I thank you for your work and may the force be with you.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Go check out his you tube channel. He doesn't mention it in any of the videos posted on here

He tells the viewers to have their own opinion and don't believe if you believe its too outrageous. Jordan isnt a con, he just belives the book and animates and puts it into a simpler form for others who want to know about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Okay, so what's with the Martians?
I've not found much/any corroborative evidence.

I know the Hebrews are pale with curly black hair.

So what do the "Martian" people look like,
Or how could they possibly be identified?

Are there any other sources of information that mention this historical order?

Andrew D Basiago says Mars has a bunch of reptilians on it,
with some underground dwelling mammalian hominids.
So which "martians" are the OP's videos referring to?

Also I think it's somewhat oversimplifying things to make it seem like Everyone lived on Lemuria, and then Everyone lived in Atlantis, when in fact they were two inhabited land-masses amongst many. Also the people that lived in Lemuria were the polynesians/reds, whereas Atlantis was inhabited by Nordics/whites.
The Hebrews settled in the middle-east...

Also the video skipped over the yellow (east-asian) and black (austra/african) people.

Also why would people settle in the form of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, If it was so natural why don't we see it happening elsewhere?
edit on 29/7/11 by lowki because: kabal

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The videos are almost explicitly pulled from the Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life, which says from the beginning that there will be both verifiable and unverifiable information in the book. This is explicitly stated in the book. The videos are based on the book, and they also recommend discretion. If you are depending on "sources" to verify truth, then you have decided to outsource your discretion. Go back to the first videos covering thoughts and masculine/feminine energies.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A ton of info here. I only watched two of the videos, bookmarking for later viewing.

Thanks for the thread!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Great find and the videos really suck you in.
I love theories on the history of the world and atlantis and i must say this is up there with the best of them.
Not long now for the next episode and im looking forward to it.
Just out of interest does anyone know if anyone has ever explored under water in the bermuda triangle area and possibly located this merkaba that went wrong and sunk atlantis? That would be a find if it were real. I remember hearing there was an alien ufo base down there but who knows eh?
edit on 1-8-2011 by EnlightenMe2012 because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm in similar opinion on almost every aspect of his beliefs. Even the view of heaven and hell upon death, and what the biblical message about Christ really was. It was strangely odd watching these videos, thinking that I haven't seen this viewpoint thrown around a whole lot.

The Atlantis explanations aren't clear enough (the story comes out like a biblical story), there's so much more there, he just butchers it... Thats what my feelings tell me anyway, because I can't say I know anything definitive whether Atlantis was not myth.

Go, Spirit Science. May those with ears hear. and eyes see.
edit on 2-8-2011 by sticky because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
There is some good theory in these videos whos to say that its true or not.I just finished watching the latest one about the fall that was posted on the 2nd it was just as interesting as the rest.It mentions that we basically had our memorys erased which is always a theory that I have had about the human race, is that we are beings who have forgotten our true past.Next weeks video will be the conclusion of this four part story I can't wait to see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

New video regarding to the Martians! After watching the video, and having quite a knowledge in the UFO/Alien realm. I would say that this is true. Alex Collier talked about Mars was once like Earth, but it was devastated by a war. He talked about this in the 1990s! You can find him on youtube

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Another cool video. You could make a great blockbuster Movie with this story.

Who's the guy in the shades at the end of the video with jesus and Muhammad?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the two videos I watched, however they are filled with BS. Edgar Cayce has been thoroughly debunked. He was a for profit charlatan.. Full moon increases of crime are false. Nasa did not suppress PBS Nova content. Charles Hapgood's theory on crust displacement has as much validity as mine (I think the crust is made of cheese and I can prove it). Enjoy it as I did but arbitrarily pick one of the 3 second sound bites and take 5 minutes to check it out. I kept waiting for the point where they ask for money but I guess now days page views pay.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Weird I have to say though the other day I gave my kittens a piece of leftover meat to "share" as a treat, but the one kitten wasn't having it I could have sworn her growl sounded like she was saying "noooo this is mmmmmiiiiiinnneeeeee." The "This is aaaalllll mmmmiiinnneeeeee" I was like whoa man...and then I got my senses about me and pulled the piece in half for the other kitten to have her piece. That was just crazy I thought tht I was just hearing things after seeing this maybe I wasn't? Great thread btw, OP.
Gonna listen to all the vids as I go to bed tonight.
edit on 3-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join