It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soapy Looking Rain for the 2nd Time in my Area in the Past Month...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
it rained hard today. and for the 2nd time in two completely different counties (in PA), i've seen this soapy looking rainwater. ( i have no pics yet, but i will definitely have some next time i observe this ) i will also take a rain water sample to get tested. now, i searched ATS and found a few threads with no clear explanation. it appears at the bottoms of hills and in puddles alongside roads (you know, anywhere rainwater settles/flows). not bubbly, but a swirling white milky looking substance. i've seen this on backroads and main roads alike. i've seen an ATS thread where chemtrails are to blame? well, there were plenty of them yesterday in the sky, and poof! today it rains like crazy with this unnatural looking substance in the water. i'm gonna keep track, not only of the trails themselves, but, if it rains the following day after a trail spotting...like it has the past few times. I ALMOST WISH IT WAS JUST SOAP!!! i mentioned this to a customer i was delivering to, right after i saw the suspicious puddles the first time late last month...he's 10 years older than me, never saw/noticed anything like that before in his life. then called me crazy (of course)...so i run to ATS for relief!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
chemtrails, cloud seeding to make it rain then all the shiz gets into the water table and you drink it

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
From your description it's not actually the rain that you are looking at - but the water after it has run off into drains and gutters and pools and the like?

So what is it picking up off the ground??

Depending on where you live it could be all sorts of stuff - nitrates from fertiliser, pollutants from streets, pollen, etc.

Whatever it is it shuold be simple to get a sample & send it to a local lab for analysis.

Asking a bunch of ATS-ers what it is ain't going to provide any definitive answers!! :lol
edit on 25-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What kind of vegetation is nearby? Might be something from the surface of leaves - even maybe something like a fungus.

You can get rain that contains a large amount on mineral dust sometimes. Like if you are downwind of a huge dry lake bed. But I think yours is more likely something on the ground.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've seen the milky looking rainwater too in Youngstown, Ohio .
Lots of chem trailing seen there too.
The first time I saw it ,I didn't give it much thought.
However after seeing it more than once,I said to myself
"This is something new"
It might also be interesting to see what the stuff looks like under a microscope.
Perhaps it's some sort of microbial insecticide like BTI
and they are spraying it around.
Link to BTI in PABTI

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
it rained hard today. and for the 2nd time in two completely different counties (in PA), i've seen this soapy looking rainwater. ( i have no pics yet, but i will definitely have some next time i observe this ) i will also take a rain water sample to get tested. now, i searched ATS and found a few threads with no clear explanation. it appears at the bottoms of hills and in puddles alongside roads (you know, anywhere rainwater settles/flows). not bubbly, but a swirling white milky looking substance. i've seen this on backroads and main roads alike. i've seen an ATS thread where chemtrails are to blame? well, there were plenty of them yesterday in the sky, and poof! today it rains like crazy with this unnatural looking substance in the water. i'm gonna keep track, not only of the trails themselves, but, if it rains the following day after a trail spotting...like it has the past few times. I ALMOST WISH IT WAS JUST SOAP!!! i mentioned this to a customer i was delivering to, right after i saw the suspicious puddles the first time late last month...he's 10 years older than me, never saw/noticed anything like that before in his life. then called me crazy (of course)...so i run to ATS for relief!

oh no, not another big grab bag with toys and trinkets. WHERE'S THE BEEF.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ok, the only microscope i have is a Transformers Gen. 1 reissue of "Perceptor"...hahaha! yeah, i'm a geek...seriously though, i'll be getting samples next time...definitely pics also. well, the one sighting was in Amish country & the other sighting was in the city of Harrisburg...not on just one stretch of road, but several roads in different areas of each location...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

Good for you - Harrisburg was my destination for my 1st ever overseas trip about 1980 - visiting a penpal who I played Starweb with

I remember flying over 3 MI - first sight of a nuclear power plant....& wondering WTF was happening down there!!

I had a look on the web for pollen levels around Harrisburg & found Harrisburg pollen report - probably not of any use...but may be of interest.

top topics

join