It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centipede

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
sucks you had a dream about a centipede . . . they are scary! Insects are very "alien" to us, very different looking from humans I mean, especially all the extra legs.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There was a bad film playing on a flight I was on yesterday, which was about retro video game characters attacking earth as aliens. One scene I watched was about Adam Sandler and Sean Bean shooting laser weapons at a giant Centipede which came down from the sky, based on the centipede from the game Centipede. I thought that's what this post was going to be about.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OneEleven

damn, your username adds to the overload of signs I have received tonight regarding a revelation I had about acceptance, thank you for choosing it

I had a profound dream that fits your description to a tee in regards to the setting and reaction of people around me. Although I was watching a ship, one you would see out at sea, twirling at impossible angles in the air above me. It was lit up the same way you explained the centipede. I started running, and while I was running, I realized I was dreaming. This realization almost never happens for me, and it didnt seem to affect my dream at all. I guess I just forgot soon after and it continued on as usual

Edit: lol wow although my ats time is off by an hour, peep the time on this post
edit on 18-11-2015 by 711117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resostone
There was a bad film playing on a flight I was on yesterday, which was about retro video game characters attacking earth as aliens. One scene I watched was about Adam Sandler and Sean Bean shooting laser weapons at a giant Centipede which came down from the sky, based on the centipede from the game Centipede. I thought that's what this post was going to be about.

Pixel?

Was it any good?

I never got into Centipede when it was popular. I was more of a Galaxian guy.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

No, it was bad. Granted it probably would be better on a decent looking screen rather than an iPhone sized dot matrix in the back of a 767 seat but I wasn't expecting anything good.
Just one of many ways one tries to endure 7 hours of getting farted on in a winged tube 35k feet up..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resostone
a reply to: draknoir2

No, it was bad. Granted it probably would be better on a decent looking screen rather than an iPhone sized dot matrix in the back of a 767 seat but I wasn't expecting anything good.
Just one of many ways one tries to endure 7 hours of getting farted on in a winged tube 35k feet up..

Did that on the way to and from Germany this spring. The way the airlines cram you in like cattle is criminal... and I'm a big guy. Kind of like being a human centipede.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Urgh, I hate centipedes. One of the few things that actually disconcert me. A spaceship, you say? Someone's mentioned it but I believe there was a metal-slug like game called that.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi
I joined this site after my weird dream last night about a centipede. I've had dreams like this before but this one stuck.

I was in what felt like a dark and desolate town with abandoned buildings.
I saw my deceased friend who died in Afghan, he had white light around him and looked very Bond like - heroic.
I don't remember him saying much.

Next we were in the abandoned building which was like some sort of hospital (but not, lol it was filthy).
He was lying in a bed unconscious.
Then this weird black shiny centipede thing (about foot and half long and big) crawled along the floor, I was pointing it out to someone saying 'Look, look at that thing'.
It's legs were big and sharp looking, and it kept on producing more legs from where you'd expect its face to be.

I was a little threatened by it but was observing mostly. It disappeared into the wall. I wanted to find some protective nets to put around my friend's bed as I felt like I needed to save him from these things/ this place.
The theme of the dream was that I had to reach out to his older brother for help on saving him.

I have dreamt of this friend lots of times, but this one was different. It felt different and dark... any thoughts?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join