It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse......was she killed?..and by who?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
so you all know winehouse has passed away....another young artist who died prematurely from the so called killer "drugs"....hmmm.... what i want to discuss now is the possibilty that she was killed off by her "RECORD LABEL".

before you start disagreeing...let me explain what is evident.

an artist is expected to gross about 20 million dollars (this is just a random number)....the label has already forecasted a figure they expect to get back from their "investment"......now.....the artist goes on tour to plug the new album (that she worked on for about 2years)....the artist while on tour starts to effect her sales and her brand by behaving like a moron and getting boo`d by her fans.....the sales figure expected falls drastcally...ie from 20 million down to 5 million.....now..... if the label was to "engineer" her death....her sales figure increases to 500 million.....hmmmm!

i think that record labels should not automatically own artists rights after their death....two main artists are bob marley and micheal jackson...we all saw how much the label made after they died.....could this be the motive for her death...i dont buy the drugs line after they used it on O.D.B. from wu tang....

something to think about...peace

here is a clip of her last stage appearance...where she is being boo`d...and her record label cancelled the rest of her comeback tour....

edit on 25-7-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

She killed herself, 27 years old........symbolic. We all saw this coming.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It was a conspiracy involving Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker and Jim Beam.

All joking aside - any deaths a shame, but when it's somebody young and so self destructive, it seems to be even more tragic. Probably because the victim's also the perpertrator. Not that I know how she died.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It was Courtney Love...

Scourge of the music industry!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
don't do drugs

or drugs will do you ....

this is evident with her death ...

she got more fame after death then before ... never really liked her music or her style..

record companies make too much to play such dirty tricks and risk being shut down for it .. to much money to be made and milk

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
While I think the OP lays out some very valid points..

I still believe she died because she had blood type Booze and Cocaine.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

She killed herself, 27 years old........symbolic. We all saw this coming.

thought the exact same thing when i saw the thread title.

I hope the reports come back of a death NOT related to drugs so i can feel more sorry for her.

It makes me a little mad when tallented people throw it all away and ignore all the advice .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Either way she just joined the illustrious Club 27.

I seriously doubt the record company had anything to do with this, she has been a walking corpse for a couple of years or more.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
she was obsessed about being a member of the 27 club

but i cant help think along the lines of jacko n how just before a huge tour was killed and sales rocketed beyond beleaf

her album back to black has gone to num 1 on itunes aswell i think

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The only conspiracy here, if we can be so crass as to call it that, is wondering where the hell the family and friends were.

But in order to help someone battle such powerful demons as booze and drugs, that someone must want to be helped.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Amy Winehouse was a drug-drink addict who was clearly not taken proper care of by her "friends" and "management". I saw the video of her "performance" in Belgium and her band all had smiles on their faces and were laughing as she staggered about incoherently. When I saw that I said, "She ain't gonna make it". Enablers all of them for a very sick woman. Tragic.

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Sure they would see a surge in sales, but you have to realize she only had two albums out. There isn't anything there to make a ton of cash on.

They will lose sales on her albums pretty quickly. It would have been in their best interest for her to live and go on making albums. She was young enough and popular enough (although I never cared for her) to have been a major revenue source for many, many years.

She was another wasted talent who liked her booze and drugs. She liked them so much she made a hit song that told how she refused rehab.

I blame her and nobody else.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
could this be the motive for her death..

Sure, but pretty unlikely since record companies have plenty of other artists to financially rape.

What likely killed her was a progressive trend of trying to make each Friday night "more fun" than the last Friday.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Surprised she is getting all this attention. Not a very good musician, had one hit single, and if it wasn't for her drug problems, many people would have never heard of her.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes!! I agree... She was killed by retardation and DRUGS!!!

To be so warped, to take a simple junkies death, and turn it into a conspiracy conversation, is pathetic at best, and god knows what, at worst.

She was an addict! It is a miracle she lasted this long..... She had just purchased enough drugs to make "Smashing Pumpkins" sound good! No conspiracy, just a product of a weak mind and fame.

I am sorry, but I have just had enough of these "everything is a conspiracy" IF you bend logic or toss it out all together. IF, IF , IF ... Some days I just can't take the ignorance that fuels it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Her death has been announced Unexplained (No cause of Death). So please explain how you get "Suicide".

edit on 25/7/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

IMO, The Tox will be cleaner then what people think.
edit on 25/7/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I agree with you. The only reason I ever knew who she was is due to the media going on and on about her drug addiction. I'm honestly not sure what shecontributed to the music industry. What I found really sad was that people I know offline knew more about her being dead than about anything that happened in Norway.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
no conspiracy here...she mixed drugs & booze, lethal combo....shes a victim of her own self

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
She died because she still blew too much coc aine and drank too much and boasted in her song "They tried to send me to rehab".

She's dead and she deserved it for the way she acted.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
The only conspiracy here, if we can be so crass as to call it that, is wondering where the hell the family and friends were.

But in order to help someone battle such powerful demons as booze and drugs, that someone must want to be helped.

As close as any family member could be to a child so lost in a world of drugs.

Why do people make conspiracies aout of these tragedies. Is it no enough he mother, who said she would see her daughter die early, has been proven right?

Leave her be. She had a terrible life, despite her gift. She was a talented singer.

She succumbed to drugs as many do... fame does not bring conspiracy, only sadnless to many.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join