It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse......was she killed?..and by who?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
She died because she still blew too much coc aine and drank too much and boasted in her song "They tried to send me to rehab".

She's dead and she deserved it for the way she acted.

No one deserves that. What an evil statement.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Dude it's amy winehouse not the queen, She was intoxicated 24/7.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

If financial gain was a motive, I would think the record company would be better off cleaning her up and setting her to making more hit records. Much better long term return.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
She was a junkie... And what happens to most junkies? They die from their addiction... Some sooner some later...

Was she killed? Probably not. Did she commit suicide? Whatever, her choice. Did she die because of her addiction? Definitely yes.

End of story...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It was still sad to see yet another entertainment artist go this way. The OP points make sense sorta like they were saying MJ was killed to get his money after death. And I agree the artist CONTROLLERS should have no parts in the monies generated after death as it kind of give a reason like life insurance on a mate who doesnt know their spouse it out for it. Maybe some of the power hitters in the music industry need to influence more paper works so if it is a conspiracy related like the op states the companies will have no gain.

R.I.P. to the sent (she is now freed from this wild world of 3D in which she became victim of social mental and physical unhealth) There are many LOST souls like this that walk Earth who are prejudged due to them being addicts but many dont look into what causes the addiction to be so strong -they try to leave the hell ish lives they found themselves tied up into via drugs- Also many DONT EVEN CONSIDER THEY ARE LOST why they are still rich and able to pay for their expensive habits. But once the enter the realm of saddness they tend to give up and fall into the habits to keep their minds off their social - mental - physical FINANCIAL ISSUES.

She is still a sapiens sapiens, she just got lost more then most who dont even see they are lost YET.

Best wishes and LOVE to her family.

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
new.music.yahoo.com...

"I realize my daughter could be dead within the year," said her mother, Janis. "We're watching her kill herself, slowly. I've already come to terms with her dead. I've steeled myself to ask her what ground she wants to be buried in, which cemetery. Because the drugs will get her if she stays on this road. I look at Heath Ledger... She's on (his) path. It's like watching a car crash -- this person throwing all these gifts away." The year Winehouse's mom went public with this prophecy of imminent doom? 2008.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos

If financial gain was a motive, I would think the record company would be better off cleaning her up and setting her to making more hit records. Much better long term return.

thats my point...they tried to clean her up with a comeback tour....she started losing money!

as for the other posts ...you lot are ridiculous of your still falling for the drugs line after micheal jackson...
the fact that you all are saying drugs based on your perception of her life...your not even naive, just pure ignorant.

the fact is...no autopsy results untill october....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
One can be off drugs for a bit and clean...but then die from "natural causes" ...FROM doing drugs that ruined the body...so when the person was no longer a "druggie"...their bodies forever after... were suffering the permanent damage of said drugs.
ie: Death by "natural causes"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

but my point is...assains could hide behind our perception of a person....just blaming drugs when she was fine on saturday morning....

just blaming drugs is like playing into the hands of would be attackers

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This Mark Twain Quote Comes To Mind.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

"She was fine on Saturday"

Are you this disconnected from reality??? A drug addict could be fine and sober at 12 noon, and dead from an over dose at 12:30 ....

Some people lack any excitement or substance in their life. This "everything is a conspiracy" is an easy way to inject some sort of excitement, in an other wise blaaaaa existence.

Quote for the day: There are ZERO "life points" for finding a conspiracy in everything.

Amy Winehouse was a drug addict! She did not put a value on her own life, but did on getting high.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Toromos

thats my point...they tried to clean her up with a comeback tour....she started losing money!

as for the other posts ...you lot are ridiculous of your still falling for the drugs line after micheal jackson...
the fact that you all are saying drugs based on your perception of her life...your not even naive, just pure ignorant.

the fact is...no autopsy results untill october....

Do you just make stuff up??

UPDATE: The autopsy is now complete. According to police, no cause of death was established ... toxicology test results are still pending and will take 2 to 4 weeks.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

are you for real m8

she won critical acclaim with her debut album frank then when her second album back to black was relesed she won 5 grammys in one night

nah she had a shiz voice with not one ounce of talent

bet your a justin beiber fan

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Do you just make stuff up??

UPDATE: The autopsy is now complete. According to police, no cause of death was established ... toxicology test results are still pending and will take 2 to 4 weeks.

yea these half truths really do confuse weak brains like yours.. listen now....no toxicology or histology results untill october the 6th....therefore autopsy findings are incomplete and the inquest report is not closed...in the mean time, the police have said the cause of death is not suspicious...therefore no investigation.......

are you getting it...slowly

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I must admit that it did cross my mind that perhaps she was used to divert our attention from something else. So much seems to be going on lately with Norway, Murdoch, debt crisis etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Was it really coke that she was abusing?

I had always figured meth. The extreme weight loss, terrible skin with nasty sores all over the place, falling out teeth, really reeked of meth abuse to me. Although I guess it could have been a lot of things.

Her actual behavior seems to indicate heroin though. Coke and meth heads don't usually act like zombies, well, not traditional Romero zombies. They act like 28 days later zombies. Amy Winehouse was a total romero zombie, so that really zeems like Heroin.

Maybe coke and/or meth to get her up, and then Heroin to smooth it out. Who knows, well I guess we will after the tox report comes in.

There are 3 types of drug users, in my opinion. Those that use every now and then to have fun, those that use very frequently just to improve their daily lives, and those that use very frequently to escape their daily lives. She seemed like the lasts type, to me.

All this is just guessing of course, I really don't think there is any conspiracy to be honest. You cannot deny she was a heavy drug user, it's fairly common for them to die because of it. Grasping at straws here.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

youre absolutely correct about that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join