It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Discovery that Turned the World Upside Down: God Wrote it in the Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks for shareing the love we all need it

We all are spiritual creature's, wheather wa believe in The GOD and Jesus of christianity and Judism, Allah, budha, the great mother. We are spiritual none the less and all connected.
It was an awesome vid. wheather you are religious or not. Like you said the what if factor.

I prefer a beautiful what if vs. the war of the worlds, alien probs what if!!!!

Ha! I am totally with you sister and glad there are others who love the "awe" in life. No matter what when it is all said and done...we ARE energy and we will transform from this life to the next. If one looks for the beauty in life he/she is surely to find it.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Peace and love to you!!!xoxox

Jenn

Back to you too.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by theRhenn

It is because Religion like politics is very personal. People think THEY are right and the other is wrong. None of us have all the answers...NONE... BUT....for the believer there are answers (we were told) and it is up to us to seek and find (as we were told) . When we find something out we want others to know. The "Christian" is mostly defined as wanting to "save" their brother/sister as if they know more than the other religions or they are the only ones who will be "saved". The separation began in the beginning and has not stopped...only gotten worse throughout History. We are in no way supposed to be a part of a cult/Religion in my opinion. We are supposed to shed our light on others with love for this is the way to not only get along with others but it is something all Religions "masters" teach.

Any thread that has anything related to God seems to go negative in such a way it derails the thread with people arguing back and forth.

The videos are cool to me and I wanted to share even though I knew the outcome....did it anyway.

I know what you mean hun. It's sad how we divide ourselves on a daily basis.

I for one am very happy that you put this up. It gave me another wonder to think about
I've even shared it with one of my mormon friends here at work who found it to be rather interesting as well. I dont follow any religion, for I feel that lables causes mankinds downfall on vanity alone. As far as "Im going to heaven and you're not unless you believe like me", it is written that there is not one who is good save God and I am reminded of that everytime I see a preacher, priest, televangalist etc.

Once again, thank you for the video's!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Blessings to the creators of these videos. The production was awesome and I always like to see scripture quoted. However, I just can't buy into this theory, while some of the images look close to what the writer is saying, the evidence is just not convincing enough. In either case it was a good watch and I thank you for posting it.

I'll check out their channel though, because they do seem to be able to produce some nice videos.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I wasn't having a go, please don't misinterpret my words; my attitude rarely comes across accurately in text!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

As it is the same with all of us, my friend. I wasnt harpin on ya either. I'm passionate when I write. Just cant spell worth a damn! lol

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, the videos were truly eye opening.

Amazing stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I watched all 3 videos. I don't automatically get turned off when I hear scripture even though I am no longer a practicing catholic. But I have to tell ya, I can't see the images the narrator is trying to describe even if I squint. How cool would it be if this were true! But I think the divine is as neutral as nature. And I've never seen nature create a sign post in monkey talk showing them where the bananas are, lol.

In saying that, truth is a very personal thing. I don't begrudge anyone anything that gives them comfort. Have a blessed day Mama J!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30

Oh really.......you didn't see ANY of them? Well....hmmmm.....interesting. I did....thought it was kind of cool and wanted to share. I wish you would have at least seen one though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

How bout this. I will watch again and see if I can at least see one. I def did not see the whale, eagle, ram. Maybe the sore foot.

K, I watched again. It just looks like whoever made these videos just took random verses in the bible and pulled words out of them. Then tried really hard to see the images in the shape of the land. You can do the same with clouds. Kind of like that one poster pointed out with the rorschach. The land, seas, and continents have been changing for millions if not billions of years. I'm sure the "images" have changed many times. You can see anything into the images. If there really was a venerable God out there who wanted to communicate, I would imagine he/she would be less vague about it.

But this is only the opinion of one person. Just here to discuss what I saw. Not berate or judge. If I didn't find the subject interesting, I wouldn't have bothered watching in the first place. So thx!
edit on 5-8-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the Bear in the Pacific seemed to be carrying something in its mouth, just like the Bear in Daniel 7:5, which had three ribs in its mouth???

The same God who dictated the Bible to its writers, along with its literary imagery, is the same God who arranged the land masses as the Earth settled down during and after the flood, but skeptics and scoffers can not see it. They will reject each piece of evidence piecemeal, and they will never see the big picture. As Laz sez, it all makes sense together, or it makes no sense at all.

My wife and I saw so much need for us to study the Bible as we were watching these videos, that we elected to use it for our "church" session today [Sunday]. It was time well spent.

I found the images of the ox and the rhino to be very interesting - the ox is positioned over Europe [both western and eastern] and the Middle East, a place where God's Israel people [not Jews] were in bondage for so many centuries. The ox represents the yoke of bondage. The rhino, which represents freedom from bondage, bridges the Old World and the New World, and faces east toward the Americas, where God's Israel People [again, not Jews] found Spiritual Freedom.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Sorry, but not everyone has the ability to see what they are looking at. If you are wondering why God is so vague, well, yes, He could have spelled things out very clearly, but things are hidden, or partly hidden according to His purposes. One purpose is probably to entice us to dig for more information. As His Word says, it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but it is the glory of Kings to reveal it. That means that if God has given you the ability to dig into things and show new information on God and His ways, you are a King. No kidding.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Sorry, but not everyone has the ability to see what they are looking at.

If you are wondering why God is so vague, well, yes, He could have spelled things out very clearly, but things are hidden, or partly hidden according to His purposes. One purpose is probably to entice us to dig for more information. As His Word says, it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but it is the glory of Kings to reveal it. That means that if God has given you the ability to dig into things and show new information on God and His ways, you are a King. No kidding.

(Not everyone is qualified to let us know what god has in mind)

(His "Word" has been put to paper and decided upon by romans, kings, madmen, and prophets. I bet if I took random words out of Webster's Dictionary and tried really hard to see them in the pattern of my carpet, I would be just as close to the Word of God as the person who made this video.)

No offense to you Mama J. Or anyone that likes this video. It just doesn't feel true for me.

It's a riot when people who claim to have a direct link to the mind of god don't think twice about dropping passive agressive insults in the same breath. Good luck with that Laz
edit on 10-8-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Woops.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No offense taken. I think we all see a few images if not all of them. To say one way or another is not provable by any means. We all have an opinion. I loved them....saw the images ....and wanted to share. What you see or dont see is not really a judgment I could call....its just not needed.

Some have a lot of passion and understanding of the Bible. I think Laz is one of those men. I doubt he meant any harm in his words.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Glad you and your wife enjoyed them enough to share with your congregation. That's awesome! I actually do not recall seeing that but will check the video out to see if see the images too.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

What you see or dont see is not really a judgment I could call....its just not needed.

Again, apologies. Thought you wanted input on our thoughts about the video.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
First off, I am a seeker, like you. I have read the bible, as well as parts of the Qu'ran, many Hindu texts, most Greek mythology, some Norse, etc and I have found, in my opinion, that all religions are lacking. That being said, I am not an atheist, I believe there is something else out there that is unable to be understood. I worked in genetics for several years and I found the purely scientific approach to life to be a bit limiting as well. I've yet to find anyone who can explain to me why the big bang happened (and I believe that it happened - as I believe in evolution, continental drift, speciation, and anything else you want to throw in there).

This idea of seeing God's will in the planet (or other things, such as Jesus' face on a tortilla) has been around for awhile. Inspiration is a funny thing. Look at the poets; Wordsworth saw amazing things that the rest of us possibly don't see, or choose to ignore, from a field of flowers or a bridge. Where did his inspiration come from? What made him stop and notice, and gave him the ability to write his feelings down so the rest of us might stop and take notice once in awhile? What made Byron so good at expressing his emotions about love that it quite possibly allowed for some of us to have a better understanding of that emotion? For that matter, where did Moses' inspiration come from when he wrote the pentatauch? Its a bit too passe for me to believe that he spoke to a physical manifestation of a higher power. And, while you can say what you will about the bible (and I bash it as well) there ARE many good moral stories and lessons in that book.

My point, I suppose, is that different people can see different things no matter where they look or what they look at. Do I believe that the earth hasn't changed and that God spoke his mind on the face of the Earth? Absolutely not. I even believe it may be a bit dangerous for a man to make that statement because some of the lesser minded people may take it as absolute truth without critically evaluating it for themselves. However, do I believe that God (or a higher power) may have spoken to this individual and made him see things he'd never seen before thereby allowing him to make connections and have an epiphany? Absolutely! I believe that is possible, just as believe life on other planets and the existence of ghosts is possible. I DON"T believe that one truth makes the other truth impossible. But that is because I don't confine my belief system within the teachings or lessons of any organized belief system. All things are possible.

On another note...attacking people for their beliefs is a waste of time to those of you that chose to do so in this thread. Firstly you don't even know MamaJ but made incorrect assumptions and just rolled with it. Also, anger and combative language never cures anything...you are as bad as the U.S. government when you react to things that way, believing that you can influence people through bullying or coercion.

The world is a phenomenal place and you can choose to see in it what you wish...its a matter of focus. I choose to see beauty!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

First off, I am a seeker, like you. I have read the bible, as well as parts of the Qu'ran, many Hindu texts, most Greek mythology, some Norse, etc and I have found, in my opinion, that all religions are lacking. That being said, I am not an atheist, I believe there is something else out there that is unable to be understood. I worked in genetics for several years and I found the purely scientific approach to life to be a bit limiting as well. I've yet to find anyone who can explain to me why the big bang happened (and I believe that it happened - as I believe in evolution, continental drift, speciation, and anything else you want to throw in there).
reply to post by CosmicJ

I think I am more of a Gnostic. When I studied all religions to see which one "I was" , I quickly found I was none of them. I believe in all of them but as you said, they are lacking. We see every day the sinister intentions of man and so the religious texts reek of this type of control. I can pick them all apart however I can also take a lot from them. The big bang is also believable whereas if you do believe in a creative force, you can believe a spoken word from such force would have caused much "bang" within the cosmos.

This idea of seeing God's will in the planet (or other things, such as Jesus' face on a tortilla) has been around for awhile. Inspiration is a funny thing. Look at the poets; Wordsworth saw amazing things that the rest of us possibly don't see, or choose to ignore, from a field of flowers or a bridge. Where did his inspiration come from? What made him stop and notice, and gave him the ability to write his feelings down so the rest of us might stop and take notice once in awhile? What made Byron so good at expressing his emotions about love that it quite possibly allowed for some of us to have a better understanding of that emotion? For that matter, where did Moses' inspiration come from when he wrote the pentatauch? Its a bit too passe for me to believe that he spoke to a physical manifestation of a higher power. And, while you can say what you will about the bible (and I bash it as well) there ARE many good moral stories and lessons in that book.

Each thread created, just as each book, painting, song and painting definitely comes from inspiration. An emotion of any sort creates this inspiration inside every one of us. It comes from within. I too do not buy the voice from God bit and the main reason I don't is because I have not experienced such a thing but it doesn't mean the manifestation does not ever happen. The thing is, if it did happen to me and I told one person...you know that one person will think I am coo coo! HA!

My point, I suppose, is that different people can see different things no matter where they look or what they look at. Do I believe that the earth hasn't changed and that God spoke his mind on the face of the Earth? Absolutely not. I even believe it may be a bit dangerous for a man to make that statement because some of the lesser minded people may take it as absolute truth without critically evaluating it for themselves. However, do I believe that God (or a higher power) may have spoken to this individual and made him see things he'd never seen before thereby allowing him to make connections and have an epiphany? Absolutely! I believe that is possible, just as believe life on other planets and the existence of ghosts is possible. I DON"T believe that one truth makes the other truth impossible. But that is because I don't confine my belief system within the teachings or lessons of any organized belief system. All things are possible.

I absolutely love your point as it has "inspired" me to the point of ALL SMILES!

It would be a bit dangerous to make such a bold statement. Just because the experience is not had by you personally (or me) does not mean it didn't or can't happen. SO true....and I am so glad you recognize that fact. Within the Universe we see that all things are possible. There is a type of creative force that indeed creates and the simplest life form has such a deeper and profound meaning to the whole. Its beautiful really, or should I say "inspiring"?

On another note...attacking people for their beliefs is a waste of time to those of you that chose to do so in this thread. Firstly you don't even know MamaJ but made incorrect assumptions and just rolled with it. Also, anger and combative language never cures anything...you are as bad as the U.S. government when you react to things that way, believing that you can influence people through bullying or coercion.

Again, spot on .....good communication is the key to a good conversation. Once the attacks begin via communication it can become a snowball effect of each communicating, becoming defensive and this is how wars begin. Its just not "good". That's a fact!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join