It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Discovery that Turned the World Upside Down: God Wrote it in the Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am not sure how to embed a video.... I tried is all I can say. ;-)

Here is the link in case it does not embed.

www.youtube.com...

I just watched all three videos and I cannot say just yet what my opinion is. I think if one looks hard enough you may find what you set out to seek.

On the other hand.....I found it really cool....to think.....what if?

These videos find images on the face of the Earth and tie them in with Biblical Scripture.

The production of the videos are awesome. I like the way he pointed out each object in detail and used scripture to convey what it meant to him.

Like I said, still not sure if it means anything to me as I just watched the videos and still researching the images myself.

I guess these videos are more for people who have an interest in the Bible and Scirpitures. If you do not believe....then no matter what is shown to you, you probably still wont believe in God. Just my assumption and I may be wrong.

I really hope this thread does not get overwhelmed by the believer and non believer arguing. I just wanted to show ATS audience these recently uploaded videos to discuss what others think....

Peace and love to you all!!!

Let me know your thoughts.....hopefully we can discuss images without getting into the "existence" of God.

In order to offer an opinion....one may want to watch all three videos first so we can discuss all three with full knowledge...instead of limited knowledge.

edit on 25-7-2011 by MamaJ because: Trying to embed video

edit on 25-7-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by MamaJ because: Embedding videos

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Here ya go MamaJ.

PS: Just copy the numbers between the = and the & on the url and paste it into the box that appears when you click the 'vid:youtube" tab.
edit on 25-7-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

After watching I can feel confident in my belief that it's a bunch of hooey, as it were.
Give me a list of objects and I could find most of them the same way this person is finding his/her images.

It's like a Rorschach test, people will see what they (or their subconscious minds) want.

edit on 25-7-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Cheers MamaJ!
I shall have a look later on when I get a chance!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You can find anything in nature if you look hard enough.. There is even a "parrot" on Mars: parrot on mars
Scroll down around mid page to find the "parrot"
edit on 25-7-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Truely facinating!!! Thanks for the information. I will pass this along!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
my thoughts lots of correlation doesn't mean causation ..

the bible has many verses you can interpert a 100 ways from sunday and cherry pick to paint your picture

this is not proof of anything ...it has no merit .. its baseless .. empty .. patheic attempt of trying to link a few bible verses as proof ....

And knowledge shall be increased"daniel 12:4"- ops video

give me a fkn break ...........

I ask god of the bible why do you give me a brain if you don't expect me to use it
edit on 25-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Thank you!!!! I will try it

Again....not sure what this means to ME....as you will see if it means anything to you. I just thought it was pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That is dangerously close to the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Did He answer that what I gave you is called a BRAIN?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The earth has not always looked the way it looks today.

It is now easily confirmed via GPS, that the continents are in fact, drifting. They are not stationary.

I will assume you have heard of this and are suggesting that the images are now in place because the time is right?

To me this looks like a ink blot test, could be interpreted a thousand ways.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandSchemeOfThings

How sweet of you to say.

Now this is what I teach my kids as I am raising them HOW to get along with not only their siblings but others...

"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Silence yourself so that you may learn."

I think I asked nicely to watch all 3 videos for discussion. If you do not want to watch them....move along. No skin off my back, that is for sure.

Peace and love to you!! xoxox

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

I see you have not had enough time to watch the videos...maybe you do not want to....thats fine...move along. In case you didnt read what I wrote...I will reinforce it in the box below so you may speak wisely.

I just watched all three videos and I cannot say just yet what my opinion is. I think if one looks hard enough you may find what you set out to seek. On the other hand.....I found it really cool....to think.....what if?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by GrandSchemeOfThings

How sweet of you to say.

Now this is what I teach my kids as I am raising them HOW to get along with not only their siblings but others...

"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Silence yourself so that you may learn."

I think I asked nicely to watch all 3 videos for discussion. If you do not want to watch them....move along. No skin off my back, that is for sure.

Peace and love to you!! xoxox

Dont have to watch them to know that they are bull. This is simply the effect of this: en.wikipedia.org...
But I guess you christians will ignore science like you usually do..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Some believe that the world is only a few thousand years old. Just because the earth acts the way it does today, does not mean that it didnt have a starting point at any given point in time. When you mint a coin, does it not tarnish? Yet when you made it, it was brand new, unflawed, shiney. Might be a poor example in your mind, but it makes a ton of cents to me...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Likewise conspiracy theorists are famously prone to identify a (perhaps coincidental) pattern, and conclude that it must have great significance,[6] although in real life important, life-changing, and even catastrophic things can occur simply out of random chance.

Seems according to your post "us Christians" aren't the only ones who disregard "science".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I watched one, and I wasn't attacking you. It just seems that if you post a video, nine times out of ten, you back the info presented within. Why else would you take the time to post?

What are your thoughts on Continental Drift in relation to these videos?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

First off.....I never said I was a Christian did I?

Oh little grasshopper....please move along to another thread where you may input something positive today. I really do not care if you watch or not....I would rather you not watch them and move along quietly than to throw out assumptions that are not relevant to the topic.

You see what you want..... take what you need.....and have no sympathy for others. Is this a right asumption about you? Its just not NICE is it.

I happen to find the videos cool and interesting....even down to the way they were produced. Please move along and in doing so maybe you can be nicer to the next poster.

Peace and love to you!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Awesome video. Thanks for posting MamaJ. Several things in the video does give one reason to pause and think.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I totally understand continental drift.. I believe in it and know it to happen as it always has. A lot has changed over the years.

As I have read the Bible several times, studied scripture, where texts came from and so on. I have studied all religions and am no part of one.

I am a seeker.

I am showing these videos because I do not believe in coincidence.....I believe in an ALL POWERFUL ONE that is Absolute and infinite....so yeah when I saw these videos I was intrigued by the production and the way he presented the images. They were cool in my opinion...the thought of "what if"....was also intriguing to me enough so I wanted to share them on this Conspiracy site....thought it was better than emailing my clients the video....just seemed like the right place....ATS that is.. .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The first video said very early that these symbols date back to creation, and we know that's not true because these shapes in the earth didn't exist at the time of Pangaea. So I couldn't watch any more of that unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join