It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only policeman on Utoya was...the crown princesses step brother?!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You just can't make this stuff up!

The only real police officer on the Utoya island was no other than the crown princesses step brother, what are the odds...

Translated article

I may be rocking the boat here, but if there WAS a second shooter dressed as a cop, could it have been him? In the article he is portrayed as a hero; storming the killer and getting killed himself.

*IF* he was one of the killers, the brother of the crown princess, then it would very well explain why the second gunman theory has not mentioned since Friday, even though many witnesses claim hearing shots coming from several locations and witnesses saying they saw a second shooter.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Acharya because: Added a translated article link

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
According to some witness reports, the second shooter was not dreesed in a police uniform. He was dressed in average, everyday clothes

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
I may be rocking the boat here, but if there WAS a second shooter dressed as a cop, could it have been him? In the article he is portrayed as a hero; storming the killer and getting killed himself.

*IF* he was one of the killers, the brother of the crown princess, then it would very well explain why the second gunman theory has not mentioned since Friday, even though many witnesses claim hearing shots coming from several locations and witnesses saying they saw a second shooter.

The article also states that his 10-year old son was on the island and witnessed his father's shooting:

The crisis team in the Upper Eiker has Berntsen's ten year old son told a very powerful and harrowing story of what happened when his father was killed.

I doubt that this man was the second shooter for this reason. Why would his son have been on this island if he disagreed with what they were doing there?
edit on 25/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I had read some where he[princess relative] was
off duty and moonlighting doing
security work on the island...

I don't understand
how 1 person could shoot so many people .
was it a pistol ? and what amount of time lapsed from
1st shot to last?

I've yet to hear any of these details.....

top topics

join