It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You live, you die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
[more

How can you take the next step, if the first step has given you conniptions? (sorry, I just read that word and I loved that word so I had to use it).

What I mean is, if you grow up with a lot of negative things, so you can't ever reach that? What do you do next?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
What I mean is, if you grow up with a lot of negative things, so you can't ever reach that? What do you do next?

First step... find some friends that have a positive outlook on life

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

I am replying to myself.

Here is what happens:

You live, you go through total hardship in one way or another, and then you die.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
You live, you go through total hardship in one way or another, and then you die.

I am on my eighth
Hardship is what molds you for the next level. It really doesn't matter whether you believe that or not, it doesn't matter whether you believe in a religion or not... it just is. And when you 'die' you will know.

In the mean time turn off the computer and go outside and watch a sunset or something

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Some never will find a point to life and indeed there may not be one but you decide that for yourself. It may be like a rollercoaster ride at Six Flags, it has it s ups and downs, its twists and turns, its exhilarations, its slow moments filled with anticipation for whatever is coming up next. In the end you find yourself back where you started, didn't really go anywhere. But did you enjoy the ride? Want to go again or try another coaster? Or are you just going to sit on a bench somewhere and say how pointless it all is? Doesn't matter, your life. Personally I'd rather see you enjoy it but I can't make you do that, doesn't matter that much to me but I'd rather look at smiling faces. Wouldn't be the first frown I saw, likely not the last.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join