It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight Friends

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to you all after 8 years of sharing, learning and even arguing.

My time here has been both a blessing and a problem. A blessing due to the many great people who have been supportive and those from who I was able to learn something new each day. A problem because I let myself put too much time into this place as I got older and began hermiting instead of getting back into the mainstream of life.

If I can leave with some small gems to offer they would be...

1. Look to yourself first to find your inner answers.

2. Trust your own counsel if it is based on your intuitive knowing.

2. Do not allow the more aggresive academics to stifle alternative opinions here, for that is the agenda being played out here.

3. Smile at others even if you don't feel like smiling.

4. Love, unconditional Love really IS the answer to all human problems.

My reason for leaving is my health. I was born with Cystic Fibrosis in the lungs and pancreas.. so I was expected to die many times from age three months onwards... and now I am 51 years old.

In all these years I was able to show medical science to be incorrect on two occassions.. once when they said I had broken my back and would never walk again at age 19 and the many times for years prior to that age when I dumbfounded them by living well past their projections.

Now after taking the risks of youth and for 36 years of smoking I am paying the ferryman for the arrogance of youth.

There is no reason to feel sad for me.. I lived an amazing life. I had the most incredible experiences, met the most beautiful people on my journeys around this globe and have been able to share those simple methods which do help us grow into our own higher awareness as spiritual beings.

For me this time has been an awesome roller-coaster with no regrets... and I am greatful for being able to share with you and learn from you.

So please, shed no tears, do not worry for me. Instead put your focus into your own practices in daily life and share what you learn with those who come along.

Be well all my friends.

Mark

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Goodbye, Tay,

What a gracious post.

I wish you well in your next stage.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
But this is an introductions forum, not goodbye

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

Your journey is taking you to a better place.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am at a loss for words so I will simply say:

Goodnight Mark, and thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Take care Mark

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

[color=skyblue]

Mark, 1 wishes you the best with your health my friend. God Bless you and your family and keep up that positive attitude. You and I have comms befor about some things of deep interest to me and I thank you for the guidance you shared with me and will remember to evaluate with personal counsel. Thanks again for the message, unconditional LOVE IS the only way. 1 shall put prayers in for you and your loved 1z that you all stay strong. With much LOVE and support to overcome , be well
Tayesin.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Farewell and best wishes Tayesin. Always enjoy your posts, and appreciated the thoughtfulness in your replies. You provided more headroom in some discussions by expanding on a topic or perspective, and the cosmic/spiritual flare added sometimes, I could relate to.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up mate. I wish you well with any future event that unfolds. You will be missed

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Farewell my friend!

It was an honor to have you around this board, your wise words have helped me in so many ways! Thanks for being that spark of light in the darkness.

The end of one journey is the beginning of another.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I wish you well in your venture to tackle mainstream life. Your bits of advice are very wise, at least your time here wasn't a total waste of time. Good luck friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My farewell wish would be that you can keep astounding your doctors. Good Luck and God Speed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Goodbye Mark.

Take care and all the best for your further life.

Claudius.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: Good Luck! Good Journey! Godspeed!

P.S. Hail to all the Gods of existence! I pray you watch over, guide and take great care of this bright soul!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I wish you well, Mark. I have always enjoyed your posts and your wisdom.

It has been an honor to cross your road on these boards.

Farewell My Friend !

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Take care Mark.
You be well too.
We'll miss you.

edit on 25-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Your post gave me goosebumps.. If indeed I understand correctly what you are saying here.. Reminds me of a fantastic book I read called Tuesdays with morrie..

Your post is very gracious and honorable.. I wish you all the best, whether it be in this life or the next..

On reflection.. I find your post very humble and it touched me.. Although I wish I could do more, All I can do in way of honouring you is to flag your post, which I would urge anyone who passes through here to do.. Whether you believe in the flag system or not..

To see this shoot to the top of the list and be one of the most popular topics of all time here, would be a fitting tribute in way of honoring, supporting and sadly saying goodbye to one of our longest serving members..

I'm not religious but god bless you mate, and that's coming straight from the bottom of my heart..

edit on 25/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Goodnight Sweet Heart.
Tenderly Dream It All Away.
Awaken The New Day.
Ready. And At Peace.
Come What May.

pshea

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Goodnight Tayesin, may your journey take you on to greater things.

*I raise my glass to you

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am humbled by your words, and shall never forget the truth echoed throughout.

This post is a legacy, not just because as one chapter draws to a close, another one, little understood amoungst us who remain will open for you, but because the wisom you have imparted is something we should all exhibit, and execute in your honour.

Nothing can ever do this moment justice, for you have said it all.

I wish you a peaceful, and serene journey into whatever follows next.

For those your light has touched, you will never be forgotten.

Love and light.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join