It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror threat -- U.S. churches in danger

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Terror threat -- U.S. churches in danger

www.onenewsnow.com

With the recent airing of an al-Qaeda video that encourages Muslims to attack religious institutions, Christian churches are being warned.

In a video released by al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn, the American-born Muslim asks jihadists to quickly obtain guns and carry out terrorist attacks against the West. He states that Muslims are placed in the region to "do major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things and brethren.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.patrioticspace.com/forum/topics/terror-threat-us-churches-in?id=4785536%3ATopic%3A100809&page=3#comments]www.patrioticspace.com[/url ]

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Is this our next false flag or will this be the start of Jihad in America? I really dont know what to think about this story, but I found it through a militia website and it has the Militia up in arms sort of speak. They are really pissed.

An attack on a church inside of America will be the proverbial Line in the Sand IMO. The Militia will not sit idly by and watch innocent church goers get slain.

Whats ATS think about this? A false flag event about to take place or possibly a real terrorist attack?

www.onenewsnow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hope not!! It's so hard to distinguish genuine threat these days with the fear drums beating constantly from all angles, particularly the media. Alqeda this and Alqeda that, I am tired of worrying about some punk group trying to do harm. I am not going to live in fear of these clowns, and neither should humanity. Deal with them now and as required, but quit with the sensationalism! (Not you OP, the media in general)
What I want to know is how can someone like this dude continue to put out such messages? Do we not know where/how to find him? It is surprising with todays tech, like satellites that can read a drivers license on the ground, that they can't stop him.

spec
edit on 24-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Where's the video? Your source has no link to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why shoud they "get" him?
He hasn't done anything but run his mouth.
Free speech, dontcha know.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this is going to get messy i think, if they got the balls to blow up a church in the us they better pray allah can save um because imo all hell would break loose

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So now GOD has another way to raise money... Instead of just collection baskets for the naieve congregation... now GOD can get government funding for security!

GOD is indeed a good business man/deity/woman/it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It seems to be ok to attack and destroy their places of worship but if it happens to the Christians... Well, that's just wrong.

Hypocrisy at its best IMO.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Always be careful where your thoughts are gathered from. These days things are often not what they seem and people are used as pawns in a game they don't even realise they're playing in. Be mindful... as to hate another is to fill your own world with hate.

You need to see these videos about the False Al Qaeda ... Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Can someone embed these vids here.
edit on 24-7-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Why shoud they "get" him?
He hasn't done anything but run his mouth.
Free speech, dontcha know.

True, but I think most countries would consider it illegal to publicly promote harm/death to others, imo. And the country receiving the threat has the right to respond to those threats of death.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I hope not!! It's so hard to distinguish genuine threat these days with the fear drums beating constantly from all angles, particularly the media. Alqueda this and Alqueda that, I am tired of worrying about some punk group trying to do harm. I am not going to live in fear of these clowns, and neither should humanity. Deal with them now and as required, but quit with the sensationalism! (Not you OP, the media in general)
What I want to know is how can someone like this dude continue to put out such messages? Do we not know where/how to find him? It is surprising with todays tech, like satellites that can read a drivers license on the ground, that they can't stop him.

spec

It took 10 yrs to get Bin Laden...or that's what they want us to believe anyway.

They won't get him until he has fulfilled their purpose as the new bogeyman. When they have no more use for him or the public discovers that he isn't the real threat, they'll take him out and bury him at sea.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I searched for a video and cant find one, which tells me that this is probably more propaganda from TPTB. That makes me lean toward this being a false flag event, perpetrated by our own government. We will see...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by kennylee

Always be careful where your thoughts are gathered from. These days things are often not what they seem and people are used as pawns in a game they don't even realise they're playing in. Be mindful... as to hate another is to fill your own world with hate.

You need to see these videos about the False Al Qaeda ... Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Can someone embed these vids here.
edit on 24-7-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the videos. One really doesnt know what the hell to believe nowadays. So much information out there and so much of it false. Hard to sort out really...
edit on 7/24/11 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Exactly! Sad but true, which is why I am always suspicious of these threats, or at least how they manage to continue unfettered. I refuse to lend any personal fear to this "T" crap anymore. If they strike, justice will be served, but to change a culture's perspective to that of fear and trepidation is only hurting us more as well as giving the enemy satisfaction.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yet another pathetic attempt by Al-CIAda to start yet another false flag in America.

Hard to sell this # to people who aren't buying in the first place.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I searched for a video and cant find one, which tells me that this is probably more propaganda from TPTB. That makes me lean toward this being a false flag event, perpetrated by our own government. We will see...

Exactly I want to see the video they are talking about. With the anti-Muslim attitude America has right now I'd like to see proof.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have to admit I have become slightly jaded to these warnings and threats.

I am a bit confused though. I was under the strong impression that a true Muslim revered Jesus as a prophet and were instructed to spare the Christians?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
this is going to get messy i think, if they got the balls to blow up a church in the us they better pray allah can save um because imo all hell would break loose

Yes but it would take you're mind off the debt celling being raised or the bailout for the bankers or the $3bn they USA is spending each week on it's military dispite being under attack by no one so thats just what they want you to do.

You are all being played like a fine violin that has been fined tuned so that they know what you are going to do before you even know it.

800,000 people a year die in the USA due to heat attacks and in many case these have been brought on by trans-fats added to you're food as a preservative by the food corporations so now lets compair that to just how many people have been killed on US soil by terrorists and do spaire me the 9/11 clap trap because i'm not buying it and even if i did then we still have a ratio of about 20,000 to one and they sure as hell are not spending $3bn a week on trying to save people for cancer/heart attacks.

Simple maths realy

edit on 24-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Im with you on that. Id love to see the video also, but searches on YT turn up nothing about threats to US Churches. Here is the militia website I got the story from..

www.patrioticspace.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here is video

abcnews.go.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join