It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA & Google UFO Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Since 2005, when NASA and Google signed an MOU (memorandum of understanding), the two industries have shared the same HQ's at Ames Research Center, in Walnut Creek, CA.
NASA & Google, Inc. Sign MOU

The apparent purpose of this partnership is to bring cutting-edge technology, into current and future space exploration.

For ET and UFO researchers though, NASA has a checkered past, in regards to image tampering (eg. the Clementine lunar imaging project, plus many others from various missions.)

Google has also been putting forth images which show blatant use of the cloning tool, commonly used in Photoshop:

...how are we to know that this collaboration will not delay us from ever knowing the truth of our global and extra-planetary state of affairs?
I have two questions to put forth:
#1. Do you think that this partnership is healthy; in regards to public availability of true research results?

#2. Do you feel that there may be the potential for this MOU to lead us into the weaponization of space (due the possible obscuration of a military presence) and for an all too real, "Skynet"?

Your responses and views on this will be welcomed.

The notorious Antarctica obfuscation from Google Earth:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok all images from nasa are tampered with its obv.. weither its bad smudge effects and only covering half parts to poorly missing alot of stuff.. to cutting stuff all out.. did u know its illegal to fly over both poles>? they also appear to be both smudges or covered

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Google and NASA are definitely in bed together..I'd even have to say Coca Cola is in on it too...Look at them pimp the can all label out for the camera..tssk tssk

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeVIAS
Oh yeah, Google and NASA are definitely in bed together..I'd even have to say Coca Cola is in on it too...Look at them pimp the can all label out for the camera..tssk tssk

well spotted.. although i didnt notice it at first (subliminal?) that is blatent advertising.. in a place it should never be allowed..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How could it be illegal to fly over the poles?

Illegal according to who?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Santa and the tooth fairy are in a UFO conspiracy too!
This is just corporate back scratching NASA has much more to gain by discovering alien life then it does wasting any resources on silly conspiracy's.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Anyone notice that handshake? It's not Free Mason, but the thumbs are extended along with pointer and index finger; both are doing this. Maybe nothing, but looks odd.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
....For ET and UFO researchers though, NASA has a checkered past, in regards to image tampering (eg. the Clementine lunar imaging project, plus many others from various missions.)

Uh, what did NASA have to do with the 'Clementine' mission aside from studying the results?

Wasn't it a DoD-managed mission from start to finish?

Wikpedia does include 'NASA' as a participant, but as I understood it, all the operations were conducted by the DoD.

en.wikipedia.org...(spacecraft)

"Clementine (officially called the Deep Space Program Science Experiment (DSPSE)) was a joint space project between the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO, previously the Strategic Defense Initiative Organization, or SDIO) and NASA."

edit on 24-7-2011 by JimOberg because: nuance

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Uncle Jim! I knew where Nasa is mentioned, you will be there

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

NASA seems to have been a prime user of the imagery -- did it ever control release of it, or was that all DoD?

What is the theory that blames NASA for mishandling clementine images?

I'm not saying it couldn't or didn't happen [I went to Congress in 1997 to blow the whistle on NASA safety culture decay, and the need for more honest disclosure of that trend] -- just curious about whether this is a good example of NASA perfidy.

edit on 24-7-2011 by JimOberg because: taking back initial meaner words

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

I have always been suspicious of Google, I mean what could a search engine do to help NASA?

I also heard they played a part in the egyptian revolution.

thenewamerican.com...

New world order? More like Google World Order. (Don't be evil!)

ALS
edit on 24-7-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

One word, "control", of information and ultimately of people. This partnership is disgusting.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

NASA is the public face of many of these military programs. Perhaps they should share accountability?
6 of one/half-dozen the other, as far as I'm concerned. The US Navy/DOD retroactively altered/sanitized the Clementine images when they up-dated their browser from 1.5 to 2.0, in 2010. None of the above are doing us any favors, since we did pay for all of this through our hard-earned tax dollars. Just saying...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

For ET and UFO researchers though, NASA has a checkered past, in regards to image tampering (eg. the Clementine lunar imaging project, plus many others from various missions.)
As I have said many times, I have never seen a tampered image in the NASA sites dedicated to science, only some on the more "public relations" oriented sites.

As for the Clementine photos, I have never seen any signs of tampering on the photos.

...how are we to know that this collaboration will not delay us from ever knowing the truth of our global and extra-planetary state of affairs?
Why should we expect something from them? Although NASA is supposed to have some obligations in what it does, Google is just a company made for making profits, so I don't trust them.

#1. Do you think that this partnership is healthy; in regards to public availability of true research results?
I think it's irrelevant.

#2. Do you feel that there may be the potential for this MOU to lead us into the weaponization of space (due the possible obscuration of a military presence) and for an all too real, "Skynet"?
No, Google doesn't have the power to hide things from people, they can only not show some things, but they are not the only search engine on the Internet (and they weren't even the best, but that's a different story).

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have know for some time nasa is in with google.Look at google earth.Thats controled by the goverment and mining companies.Why are some areas clear and other areas not clear.Well the clear areas are proberly for the mining companies and the un clear areas are for the goverment.What about the areas that have been censored by the goverment with fake clouds and photo technichics to hide areas.Just another ploy.There is nothing there.They just want people to think there is something in that area to hide when there is not.People on the ground could go to theses areas and proberly find there is nothing there at all.Most of the secret areas are underground.You cannnot see underground.Other classified areas are in unclear areas where you cannot see nothing from google earth.So what about all the gold deposits i have found on google earth.Well everything i find i google earth the goverment and mining companies know straight away.Anyway most of thoses gold sites have proberly been found by the mining companies anyway.If it was that easy for just me to find that much gold,just imegien what a whole team from the mining companies could find in the same amount of time.In some cases not all areas on google earth have been covered by the goverment or mining companies.The goverment watchs and records everywhere anyone has looked on google earth.It does not worry me if i am actually finding gold deposits for some sneaky mining company.There plenty of gold to go around.Most of the gold deposits are in areas where mining is illegal like national parks and wild life reserves.You might say by looking and searching on google earth all the time you are really working for the goverment and don;t realise it.Well the goverment does pay sometimes for services rendered.Say no more.It could be your lucky day.
edit on 24-7-2011 by GORGANTHIUM because: added some more

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I have know for some time nasa is in with google.Look at google earth.Thats controled by the goverment and mining companies.Why are some areas clear and other areas not clear.Well the clear areas are proberly for the mining companies and the un clear areas are for the goverment.What about the areas that have been censored by the goverment with fake clouds and photo technichics to hide areas.Just another ploy.There is nothing there.They just want people to think there is something in that area to hide when there is not.People on the ground could go to theses areas and proberly find there is nothing there at all.Most of the secret areas are underground.You cannnot see underground.Other classified areas are in unclear areas where you cannot see nothing from google earth.So what about all the gold deposits i have found on google earth.Well everything i find i google earth the goverment and mining companies know straight away.Anyway most of thoses gold sites have proberly been found by the mining companies anyway.If it was that easy for just me to find that much gold,just imegien what a whole team from the mining companies could find in the same amount of time.In some cases not all areas on google earth have been covered by the goverment or mining companies.The goverment watchs and records everywhere anyone has looked on google earth.It does not worry me if i am actually finding gold deposits for some sneaky mining company.There plenty of gold to go around.Most of the gold deposits are in areas where mining is illegal like national parks and wild life reserves.You might say by looking and searching on google earth all the time you are really working for the goverment and don;t realise it.Well the goverment does pay sometimes for services rendered.Say no more.It could be your lucky day.
edit on 24-7-2011 by GORGANTHIUM because: added some more

Gorg, please learn to use the carriage return key for the sake of readability. I suspect what you're trying to say really is interesting -- it's just that such a mass of text is discouraging to try to wade into.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Google doesn't have the power to hide things from people, they can only not show some things

And in what way is that not deceptive?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon that is blatent advertising.. in a place it should never be allowed..

Why not? I bet Coke paid a hefty sum for that can

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Edit to add I see Jim beat me to it this time

Bad example... NASA has nothing to do with Clementine. They just helped with mission control. Clementine is (yes its still out there
) a US NAVY spacecraft with support of the BMDO (Ballistic Missile Defense Organization)

Warning: (For the squeamish conspiracy nuts) Dot Mil site ahead

The image mapper is at the Naval Research Laboratory www.nrl.navy.mil...

Full high res color images are available by calling up areas at the USGS planet mapper

Here is a small sample at 10% size of a famous magnetic anomaly on near side
Reiner Gamma and Reiner Crater
Full Color Clementine Image

And they told us about the ice up there long before NASA started bombing the Moon

U.S. Department of Defense
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)
News Transcript
Tuesday, December 3, 1996 - 1:45 p.m.
Subject: Discovery of Ice on the Moon

www.defense.gov...

edit on 25-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join