It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist Activity - Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

The sad part is that he lost all credence with the freaky teddybear.

Thank you for sharing

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
cant this be done if someone was in a sfx green suit or whatever their called, if they had one on the camera wouldnt pick you up

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

exactly what i was pondering.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
FAKERNAMOFO !!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Have like you all seen many vids like this, have to say if a hoax a good job, but what i can never get over is if all this is genuine how come no weird "energies" etc seem to coincide unless they are fake. I can't put my finger on it except to say these kind of things seem to be hotwired into us humans from way back, and there is always something that does'nt gel.
I know i'm not explaining this very well but it's like finding the missing link, that would prove the poltergeist/ghost/demon or whatever does exist.
It's the same dichotomy with UFO'S and stuff as well.
It would be great if it all was true, at least in reducing headaches when trying to solve these things.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
definatly an interesting post, i was looking for a reason to debunk this but after seein some of those things there is no denyin what happend. so have you been physically attacked by them or anything other than making alot of noise?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's fake. At 3.48 in the video you hear the fishing gut ping. You also see it for a split second when he points the camera at the floor.

That's how he's opening and closing the door.
edit on 28-7-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
i was looking for a reason to debunk this

No, you weren't. If you were you would have found several reasons to not believe this hoaxer and his videos. But like most people who go to magic shows, you couldn't figure it out, so your mind entertained the possibility that it was real. It's like the other thread about the exact same video... the OP came to the conclusion that it was real just because the hoaxer had so many videos. Nice logic.

Deny ignorance? Nope.

I shouldn't, but I will:

1) Built up a fanbase and making money off google-ad revenue. Check.
2) Won't allow any outside investigator to verify his claims. Check.
3) Proven 100% that he faked some of his own 'evidence'. Check.
4) Tries to censor anyone from debunking him by using his own 'evidence'. Check.
5) Removed his own cheesy evidence because it was obvious film used in reverse. Check.
6) Many videos debunking how easy it is to produce his 'amazing evidence'. Check.

There's more, but I'm done for good with this crap. Believe it if you want.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Arialreply to post by EagleTalonZ

It's a fake. I have an iPad and if you do a "fine scrubbing" while watching you will see the case that is "thrown" in the last sequence magically appears and disappears from the vid. Nice job though.

F2

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I noticed at 3:51 there is a loud fart either by the guy with the camera or the poltergeist, I found that part quite shocking.
edit on 28-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ignoring everything else....at about 3:20ish give or take a few, he is holding the door open and says "Its fighting me." He makes it look like he is struggling to keep it open...then he lets go and...........the door doesn't move.

Guess the Poltergeist gave up at the same time...or would it have been because the fishing string would have snapped with any real pressure on it.

Believe it or don't...I just don't see anything in any of his videos that ive seen that can't be faked. Does that prove its faked, nope...but I'm gonna go with fake anyway because it sure as heck doesn't prove its real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join