It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Gunman Photos: PROOF OF AN INSIDE JOB?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As one (Myself) who is prone to beauty-and-cosmetics envy, Anders has flawless glowing skin.

Airbrushed? (And by whom?)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another thing: the Norwegian authorities were worrid that there may be explosives on Utoya island. Have they sent in the bomb squad? Was the gunman on the island for long enough?

Also, how did this guy plant the bombs in the government building? Don't official government offices have log books to record visitors? Is his name in the log book? Don't government offices have security guards? How the hell would this guy plant the explosives with all the office workers watching (I presume he did it during working hours?) Wouldn't he look suspicious doing that?
edit on 24-7-2011 by chemistry because: to correct spelling mistakes

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Lots pf people on here are making really good, valid points. However, something inside me is saying that the sheer swiftness with which we are being bombarded with information from the mass media is very suspicious.

It has only been less than a couple of days and we have been presented with the following from the mainstream media:

Lots of photographs which look like studio shots
The 2083 document/manifesto
A ridiculous number of articles from even single news providers (e.g. The Guardian alteady has eight artciles about this: www.guardian.co.uk...)
Obama's poignant speech: reminding us all to be vigilant in the face of terror attacks

Is it just me? Am I being paranoid? I know this is a huge story, but it seems that we are being bombarded with too much stuff from the mainstream media.

Folk have to admit to this... it's incredibly timely and convenient how all this is moving along... Most scripted false flag event we've seen to date. I think they like to make it as obvious as possible to the truth seekers, whilst showing us just how brainwashed our TV watching folk are... it's a message on many levels, they know it, we know it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Now William Hague has mentioned that he thinks the UK should reassess it's security procedures in the aftermath of the Norwegian attacks!:

www.mirror.co.uk...

It has only been two days!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Of course.

If you look into his ideology.

That's exactly what he wants. The shooting and attacks were a vehicle to get his name recognized and people to read his manifesto.

Hence why he would give the media these shots.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Now William Hague has mentioned that he thinks the UK should reassess it's security procedures in the aftermath of the Norwegian attacks!:

www.mirror.co.uk...

It has only been two days!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they already have the ring of steel in london, they already have london as the most monitored capital in the world.

Do they plan on searching customers that enter malls?

the most effective way to get past all that defence is to have maybe 5 suicide bombers, each one runs after the other, one takes out the queue, and the guards searching. After that is done, chaos, then the other runs in, further in deeper, and goes off at the next queue or obstruction... and again and again until the objective is met..

If that happaned nobody would dare to confront somebody running in as they know they would just go boom.

edit on 24-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Problem, reaction, solution

What i still don't get...is how 1 gunman, kills 90 plus people??? How much ammo did this guy have? The way 'these people'...whoever "they" maybe...sure do stretch the imagination. Kinda like 9-11. Those towers didn't 'collapse'..they were pulverized. "They" must think "we" are really STUPID. Oh wait, most people ARE stupid. Common sense...needs a new name. How 'bout....un-common sense???

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To be honest i feel there is more. It doesn't seem possible that one man on his own with no contacts to the gov or to
terrorists ect could manage to make and plant and then detonate the bomb. Ok the shootings seem more plausable
as we to often see media of mass shootings by one person but that lone bomber idea.... I know it has happend before in london by some crazy natzi homaphobe but they were of the nail bomb type as you, well me at least would expect from a lone mad bomber. I know Oklahoma was supposed to be one man , but that has a conspiracy of it's own.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The guy lived on a farm, he had taken delivery of 6 tons of fertilizer recently, it is believed that what was used to make the bomb........which initial reports say was packed into a car and parked near to the building, so he didn't have to enter the building per se.

As to the amount of information being released, he apparently planned for it to be available and released on his capture......Why are people saying "too much info to soon"?........what if we were getting no information?.......would that be a conspiracy?

To be honest, if William Hague hadn't warned people in the UK to be extra vigilant I'd be worried! , psychos like this have a habit of inspiring copy cat attacks, so of course the government/security forces should tell people to be vigilant.

I'm not really seeing too much of a conspiracy here, just a psycho with a plan in a country that is not used to this sort of thing and unfortunately was taken completely unaware's.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Lots of practice.
A calm mind.

And most importantly, targets that don't shoot back. He could have easily obtained 20 or 30 round clips. Depending on his accuracy, I doubt he'd need more than 10 30 round magazines to do the damage he did. Less if he was really proficient.

By the way, 10 wouldn't be hard for him to carry.
By the looks of his vest he had the set up for it too.

He took 90 minutes, which to me suggests he wasn't rushing. He wasn't in a panic or in a frenzy, he took his time. Made cold and calculated shots. That's the difference between some of these school shooters. They were kids, out of their mind and could barely handle the weapons they had.. While this guy to an unfortunate degree knew exactly what he was doing, and how to do it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If you read his manifesto he states there that the pictures of him must be worthy of a knight templar that will be remembered in history. He said he worked out, went to the gym, got a tan, makeup before the shots so he looked the best possible.

This was all planned ahead, I was also surprise by the quality of the photos. These were all selected by him for us to see. His FB/Twitter profiles were edited before the attacks for us to see.

He planned this for 9 years, you got to admit that he had enough time to think of every detail, even the pictures we see. Also expect tomorrow for him to have a very clear, coherent and logical story why he did this in front of the judge since he played and replayed this scenario endless times beforehand. Also the reason why he surrendered to the police without a fight, he planed this as well...

This is amazing if you ask me. We have every little detail of his plan available in his manifesto.

<< 1   >>

join