It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing theory on Earth origins, planetary consciousness & human destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just came across an awesome interview with freelance researcher, John Lash, that everyone with a 'metaphysical'/'spiritual' leaning, or even a cosmic/astronomical interest, should considering hearing.

INTERVIEW LINK

Throughout the interview, on 21 June 2011 on Red Ice Radio, Lash put forth his theory, rooted in Gnostic mysticism, regarding Sophia's Correction, Earth Changes and Stellar Anomolies, claiming that many of the current anomlies reported across the world can be explained by the literal and independant movement of the Earth through space.

Lash postulates that anomloies such as:

- Specific sunrises appearing 2 days earlier than scheduled in Greenland LINK;
- Many indigenous tribes as well as both professional and amatuer astronomers observing unusual changes/anomolies in the location/path of the Sun and Moon LINK;
- The movement of Magnetic North LINK;
- As well as unusual events such as the Norway Spiral and similar displays, mass bird and fish die-offs, time anomolies and earth changes;

can be attributed to the physical and intentional movement of the Earth, by the Earth, through physical space as it makes its pilgrimage "home" (which Lash assumes, based on Gnostic mythological accounts, is our Galatic Centre).

Lash states that his theory is based off mythological accounts in the Nag Hammadi Gnostic scriptures (of which I have no general opinion) and astronomical observations coupled with recent research and findings, both amateur and peer-reviewed/official.

The basic idea is that the Earth, aka Gaia-Sophia, is actually an organic being/object captured in an inorganic system, aka our solar system. Lash believes the Gnostic scriptures, as well as other myths and beliefs, explain that the Earth is a living, consciouss being, with thoughts, feelings and functions and that, in line with the mytholigies, is set to commence its 'journey home' to Galactic Centre.

To support such a wild claim, Lash directs us to reports from NASA no less, which confirm the existence of 'wandering planets'; planets which move through space indepently and with no accompanying star! 2001 ARTICLE LINK - 2011 ARTICLE LINK

He states that the increase in cosmic and Earth-bound anomolies in recent times can be not only attributed to the planet's physical movement through space, but more importantly, that they can be mapped and 'predicted' (though Lash makes sure to avoid making predictions as such and has no interest in predicitng events).

One question posited by the interviewer, Henrik Palmgren, which i found most interesting, was the challenge that the Earth (and all life-forms on it) would not be able to exist/survive wthout the support system/mechanism provided by the physical solar system in which we believe it exists.

I found Lash's answer equally thought-provoking and vague. He stated that the current perception of our reality, that our planet revolves around the Sun with other accompanying planets in a co-dependant relationship and that gravity is a ruling constant through the universe, is very possibly completed flawed. I believe we cannot be so dogmatic and egocentric to think that our current model of reality is 100% accurate. There could be unseen/unknown/unknowable mechanisms and forces at play which ACTUALLY dictate our reality and its means of operation. Yes, it's a vague answer and possibley a side-step, but with an open-mind i consider it a possibility.

I'm not saying that i agree or disagree with Lash's theory, but i simply think it is one which which we should consider and contemplate. Given the likely nature of our knowledge as incomplete at best, such ideas and theories should be discussed and considered as possibilities by the kinds of minds that ATS attracts.

It's certainly an interesting listen at the very least. Hope some of you get something out of it

Further links to Jonh Lash's work:

John Lash website
Lash's Gaia-Sophia theory direct page link

NB: Thought I would add that Lash is not looking to cash-in from any of this, I know that's a pet-hate of the ATS community! He provides all information and findings free-of-charge

edit on 24-7-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
One thing that came to me after hearing the interview were the questions - What is our role in this? What is our purpose if this process is actually occuring?

We can assist this transition i suppose by realising our role and the potential in acting accordingly; moving with the planet and not against it, working in unison with it and not hurting or hindering her own development.

For example, continuing to live a dog-eat-dog existence fueled with deception, violence and self-indulgent greed; being blinded by the flashing lights and forgetting our source and connection to everything; insisting on living for ourselves at the expense of others instead of living in a more 'loving' space with the interest of others greater than theinterest in ourselves. By creating a higher frequency and deeper awareness of our existence, we could possibly fall more 'in line' with the needs of the planet, balancing the energy we give to both ourselves and to other beings.

If we moved towards a free energy future, for example, we would end the need to over-use the resources Mother Earth gave to us and allow her to heal and grow - much as we do when given the right environment and atmosphere.

Then again, perhaps we are merely different beings on different journeys, each giving and taking from the other to co-dependently achieve our goals and destiny?

There's so many different avenues of thoughts that open up when thinking bout this idea of Lash. As i say, interesting thinking at the very least

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
thanks for taking the time to post this.. im also a red ice listener..

whilst i may not agree with everything stated, an interesting theory none the less..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I just think if we are going to label the Earth "organic" than by default we have to label everything in the universe "organic", thus defeating the purpose of the term's differentiation between organic and non-organic.

So I would have to argue to keep the terminology consistent and to avoid making this mistake.

That is my initial issue with this belief system. I suppose I am picky about semantics.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Haha fair enough. I think Lash may have applied the term 'organic' and 'in organic' poorly. Perhaps he should have used 'concsiouss' and 'non-conscious'.

What he was basically trying to say i think was that the earth would be considered the only planet or moon in our system which 'evolved' (maybe another poor use of terminology there though
) from a conscious being. That the other planets are 'inorganic' because they do not have a 'spirit'/'conscioussness'.

So these 'conscious'/'organic' planets are 'wanderers' or loners, planets which move through space solo and do not have an accompanying star system. He believes that Earth is likley one of these 'wanderer' planets andthat it was captured by the 'inorganic' stay system we call home.

Hopefully that explains the idea bit better

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
thanks for taking the time to post this.. im also a red ice listener..

whilst i may not agree with everything stated, an interesting theory none the less..

Man i love Red Ice, Henrik seems like a pretty cool guy and he knows his stuff. Best of all - its free!! haha it's earnt its spot in my bookmarks toolbar

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In honoring an open mind, is it also not honorable to call nonsense. If so then this open mind does.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Sorry bit confused mate, not sure what you mean

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

srsen

I'm not Lash. I don't know of him other than your reference. I found his thoughts as you posted them to be nonsensical.
Do I have an open mind? I don't know. I do know that I have done my best for many years now to hold one. It has allowed me to visit numbers of wild thoughts and concepts. Some I have incorporated into my holistic view of existence while others I have used for a while and discarded along the way while others I approach, glance at and then leave sitting where I found them. Lash's, as represented here is one of those that I put aside for others to play with as to me they are nonsense. One mans nonsense is another mans bible I guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Yeah fair enough mate

I'm exactly the same and its great to see someone not afraid to trust their own judgement and intuition - so many fall into the trap of believing in something because they 'have to'. I strongly believe the best way to find the 'truth' is to trust your intuition. My belief system has been structured over years of reading hundreds of theories, research findings, spiritual thoughts, myths - for me its the quickest way to the 'truth'.

In regards to Lash's theory, i do not wholesale buy the idea but certain aspects of it spoke to me. The interview gives the idea in MUCH better detail than myself and incorporates many other concepts into it, fleshing it out and improving its general story.

I just think the idea of the planet independently moving as a possible cause to the numerous anomolies we've seen, is an interesting and potentially plausible idea - hence this thread. I hadnt heard or pondered this idea before and i often believe that thinking outside the box like this can lead to further revelations and concepts.

The main thing that prevents me from truely engaging with this idea and accepting it into my system of belief is that there seems to be no other myths or ancient teacings which describe this phenomena - unless we are intepretting them wrong. Intepretation has been a sticking of mine through the years though, so who knows, perhaps some myths DO describe such things

top topics

join