It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin, Take a look at this, More to Consider.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Since James McCanney was mentioned, this should be brought up before any doom ones then.

Electric Universe - Solar Capacitor -
Part 1

Electric Universe - Solar Capacitor - James McCanney Part II

Planet X - Solar Flares -Energy 1

Coast to Coast, George Noory interviewing James McCanney

Jim McCanney ~ What's Going To Happen On 09-26-2011 With Comet Elenin?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread was made after I'd been sent that very interesting blog, and first, did a thorough search on every combination possible in the search bar, then just on elenin, and nothing showed up. But now I found this thread, made the same day in the morning, which mentions that blog on its second post.

So, I request that this thread be closed down and all further comments be made on the thread that is already existing. Because its exploring the electric universe theory and elenin, quite nicely. I'll just link the thread instead there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1
Electric Comets, Comet Elenin, Electric Universe Theory, Is NASA Lie Us For Comets

edit on 24-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Take a look at this article by Dr. Mark Sircus and his comments on information from Nasa. This information is dated May 2011 and sound very scary indeed. I myself don't know what to beleive anymore.

Don't believe Mark Sirkus is a doctor. He is an herbalist.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is all very interesting.

I have to say the 100 Swiss Franc Note caught my eye with the person morphing into some kind of alien thing. But then I found a higher rez version and rotated it, and... I know a little French from college... and I gotta say, what it says around that odd Karmic Wheel or whatever that is... is a little disturbing...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92bd305c9434.gif[/atsimg]

Not sure of the order, but it says:

The dream in a dream, the objects, the heads stuck in a vacuum (am I reading that right??), the death of T, the bread in the channel, the Saturday lunch, the Sphinx, the night.

All I can say is... WTH?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Universer

Sorry to take away from the topic at hand.

Very interesting find on the $100. I can read French fluently and it is very odd what it written. I did a search on 7 pillars and came back with the 7 pillars of wisdom and the 7 levels of hell but nothing that matches up with what is written and shown on the note.

I believe that Elenin will prove to be nothing but a normal comet. And just some food for thought although these Comets/Asteroids that were cited from the deep space mission are not "Dirty Ice Balls" what has led you to believe that all comets/asteroids would be? I certainly did not think so and I would believe some of these NASA people would have the same thought to think that not every space rock considered to be a comet/asteroid would consist of frozen water as it's main element of composition.

I could be way off here as I really don't know jack about Comets and their composition and what % are made of mostly ice.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by achewon87

None of them are dirty ice balls. You need to watch some of the videos. Its an electric sun too. In any case, think the discussion needs to be wrapped up here and put on the one that beat me to it.

My personal opinon is that Elenin is a show, it could have some affects on our magnetic field and earth changes, but most likely its going to be amped up by the technology. The dates chosen give a warning, they always do things according to the numbers. Pay attention to the dates when things happen. 3/11, 5/11, 6/11, 9/11, 10/11, 11/11, and 13. 3, 6, 9 are all treated the same by the way, as they are components. This is an 11/9 event, elenin, but 9/11 was a false flag, so if anything happens, its probably going to be a false flag event. It woudn't hurt to be stocking up a bit and having some printouts on making energy devices, windmills, even from a bicycle tire, earth batteries, solar, and maybe a few generator plans from HHO, to biofuel, to electromagnetic, and a few tools. Even just having some food an water, and some way to create passive energy like solar to get the jumper cable or boost needed to do some more non conventional might be useful, even if you don't build them unless something happens. Its just insurance. I don't trust them any to much.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If this is based off the electric universe theory, and the comet can cause earthquakes at this range, why isn't the sun splitting us in half?

Either the electric universe theory is wrong, or Elenin is simply a pebble in space doing nothing. Choose wisely.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Modern art usually is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

If this is based off the electric universe theory, and the comet can cause earthquakes at this range, why isn't the sun splitting us in half?

Either the electric universe theory is wrong, or Elenin is simply a pebble in space doing nothing. Choose wisely.

The sun doesnt split us in half, it has magnetic portals that exchange particles with earth. Comets change or discharge, with differences from extreme outer areas to inner. Do you know the date of when Elenin will be closet to the sun, its perihilion? 9/11, the 19th anniversary of 9/11, and the name of this comet is a pun on 9/11. Please pay attention.

The thread that beat me to it should be written on instead of this one by the way.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Electric Comets, Comet Elenin, Electric Universe Theory, Is NASA Lie Us For Comets

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The sun does not have 2 poles for which these so-called portals to form. The sun has many poles, blasting out pukes of huge masses and things.

Fact is, the Sun doesn't really exchange a whole lot of anything with the Earth. It's a very linear relationship. The sun is non-stop puking on the Earth, and the Earth's electric protection comes from itself and itself alone.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Rather, er, indelicately put, but I think you may have finally conveyed the information in a form that the "believers" can understand. Reluctant star.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

There is no morphing going on, that is the sculptures by a famous Swiss artist, Alberto Giacometti, who lived through the height of the Surrealism, Expressionism, Cubism, Formalism art movements of the first half of the 20th century. That is his signature representation of the human figure.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you're talking about, as my research has not gone into reading numerous scientific papers, I like them made understandable.

This is what I'm talking about:

science.nasa.gov...

Everything is connected. Thats like the main line, sun to earth. I suspect its for incoming

Several speakers at the Workshop have outlined how FTEs form: On the dayside of Earth (the side closest to the sun), Earth's magnetic field presses against the sun's magnetic field. Approximately every eight minutes, the two fields briefly merge or "reconnect," forming a portal through which particles can flow. The portal takes the form of a magnetic cylinder about as wide as Earth. The European Space Agency's fleet of four Cluster spacecraft and NASA's five THEMIS probes have flown through and surrounded these cylinders, measuring their dimensions and sensing the particles that shoot through. "They're real," says Sibeck....

Sibeck believes this is happening twice as often as previously thought. "I think there are two varieties of FTEs: active and passive." Active FTEs are magnetic cylinders that allow particles to flow through rather easily; they are important conduits of energy for Earth's magnetosphere. Passive FTEs are magnetic cylinders that offer more resistance; their internal structure does not admit such an easy flow of particles and fields. (For experts: Active FTEs form at equatorial latitudes when the IMF tips south; passive FTEs form at higher latitudes when the IMF tips north.) Sibeck has calculated the properties of passive FTEs and he is encouraging his colleagues to hunt for signs of them in data from THEMIS and Cluster. "Passive FTEs may not be very important, but until we know more about them we can't be sure."

Can we please move along to the other thread and close this one down?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Sounds like the shield the earth has. It connects with itself, north-south pole. The sun cannot connect to the Earth because the angle is too sharp. You have to realize that we're talking about the Earth to the Sun here. We get micro fractions of the full force of the sun. I would imagine there are two very very small poles on the micro-percent we affect the surface of the sun, and that's about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The sun supplies earth with constant photons. The sun has all the element that created ocean, minerals, all the elements here. The answers are a lot different than conventional science.

scienceray.com...
Amazing Suns, Water Springs of The Universe

The magnetic poles are a part of the electrical circuitry of this planet, and its own wiring, much like a tesla coil, with the iron core being a big magnet at its center. Thus it rotates.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

All very likely true. But that doesn't take away from the fact that if Eenin could affect us at this range, the sun would be... well it would be like that scene from District 9 with a Tesla Rifle:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I am starting to actually wonder if something is actually going on and TPTB are hiding something.
7 rockets launched in 7 days.

7 rockets 7 days

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

the fact that it is noted, seems this must be not normal. THink it's for investigative purposes for all the NEO's coming in this season?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

GLAD YUO KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT SPACE. I MEAN HECK, they are discovering new things all the time in space. even materials not on earth. but you already know of these. you should go to nasa and explain to them everything. they will be so excited. i do know one thing for sure. if it is on earth, then it is also in space. everything on every planet in the entire universe is in the universe, somewhere. things still undiscovered, and if undiscovered how do we know how they interact with anything untill we have discovered it and observed these interactions. the debunker arguement that nasa knows all is just sooo stupid. but seems to be only way to debunk these claims. trust me, there is still much to discover. and much still unexplained.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

the fact that it is noted, seems this must be not normal. THink it's for investigative purposes for all the NEO's coming in this season?

Actually, it's more likely to be a sign that the global recession is lifting. Most of the satellites lofted were telecommunication and GPS satellites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join