It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin, Take a look at this, More to Consider.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Really?

I took notes on this video with NASA results.

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

---very interesting facts about comets that 99.9% dont know about.
NASA's been very good at keepign this under wraps, they have published the information but the mainstream press has completely ignored all of it. These findings from these comets call into question long standing theories about the history of the universe, the history of earth, even all of cosmology in general.

---Everything that I'm going to report to you today are facts pertaining to comets are taken from NASA's own websites and publishes peer reviewed papers ... most of this is going to come from something called the deep impact mission.

---What the deep impact mission was, is NASA sent out a satellite space probe out to a comet called Temple 1. That satellite got to the comet and released a little copper impacter. The satellite took pictures of the impact, teh spectrum of the come and the heat of the comet and details a scientist would want to get.

Facts about comets:

1. Impact was to energetic the rimary mission of photographing the impact crater could not be carried out.

Quoting a NASA scientist: "We didn't expect the success of one part of the mission (bright dust cloud) to affect a second part (seeing the resultant crater). but that is part of the fun of science, to meet with the unexpected."

What does this tell us? If comets are made of ice and water like is thought, if this is what gave the earth its oceans, then how/why would a copper impacter striking ice create such an energetic flash? We're talking huge. (he includes pics in the video). This blinded out sensors impact couldnt even be seen.

---Scientists had been speculating prior to the impact that it would be so small you wouldn't even be able to see it take place.

2. Impact generated finely divided dust.

---Something that should be impossible due to sublimation which means ice melting off the comet.

---The huge dust cloud....the dust was extremely fine almost like a powder. It was ionized. Ionized dust means it responds to magnetic fields. They couldn't figure out why this was the case. The standing theory of comets is you have this big ball of dirty ice, the sun heats it up and these dust particles just blow off from the melting of the comet, and they should be thick chunks of rock not fine talcum powder dust.

3. Photographs showed a rocky appearance.

---showed impact craters and no clearly defined ice. The pictures look exactly like astroids that have no water on them according to scientists.

4. No other comet nucleus has ever been observed to have ice on its surface.

---he gives examples, Deep Space 1 craft 2001, comet Borrelly "detected no frozen water on its surface."

and another, Comet Wild 2 (he includes photos of these)

---That is 3 comets in a row that we've visited with space crafts No Water. The most ice seen was Temple 1 and that was only 0.5% of the surface and thats debatable as well.

5. Massive changes in the spectrum of the comet's coma after impact.

---So, if the comets were a melting snowball, you would not expect any changes in the spectrum. But they found after the impact the spectrum changed radically.

(pic)

6. Dust jets on the dark side of the comet.

---these are really plasma plumes. This is the side of the comet away from the sun, and this is the part of the comet that's discharing. That doesn't make any sense according to standard theory, how could something that's not being heated by direct sunlight in the vacuum be discharing these jets of supposed dust.

7. Not what we expected.

---Quote a NASA scientist here: "Since the visible images have a higher spacial resolution, we use those images to calculate the extent of ice on Tempel 1's surface. That turns out to be a small fraction of the surface, onl 0.5%."

"What is significant is that the extent of this ice on Tempel 1's surface is not sufficient to produce the observed abundance of water and its by-products in the comet's coma."

"Theories about the volatile layers (water ice) below the surface of the short-period comets are going to have to be revised"

"All we needed was a factor of three boost (in the instruments analyzing the impact for water ice) from the impact to get a definite detection," said Qi. "We didn't see that."

---They're saying that the impact didn't give water only dust picked up.

"Its' pretty clear that this event did not produce a gusher," said SWAS principal investigator Gary Melnick of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA). "The more optimistic predictions for water output from the impact haven't materialized, at least not yet."

I think some really interesting Points where discovered from NASA's Deep Impact Mission, and their observations.

Think, capacitor. Their traditional views on comets went out the window. Comets aren't what they had thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect
I think the orbit depicted on the franc is supposed to be Halley's comet.

I agree.

Here's a GIF of the orbit of Halley's comet:

Compare that to the one in the franc, they're quite identical.

[edit: disregard that. I'm an idiot. It's not halley's comet. That diagram shows the orbits of jupiter, saturn, uranus and neptune, The money shows the orbits of mercury, venus, earth, mars, jupiter and saturn]

Besides, even if you're unwilling to believe that [edit: which you should, I was wrong. The following is true, though], take a close look at the orbital diagram on the money. You can see the planets and the signs of the planets on the money. The aphelion of the orbit (the farthest it gets from the sun) is just barely past Saturn. Elenin's aphelion is a lot farther than that, so it can't be Elenin.
edit on 24-7-2011 by MacAnkka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The blogger is mistaken from start to finish.

The guy on the note is Leonard Euler , a guy who laid a lot of the foundations for celestial mechanics. The orbits on the note reflect his work in physics and his equations that were thought to dictate the positions of planetary masses.

The note itself was Swiss (not French) was released in 1979 (!) and is no longer legal currency after two more series have been released.

CONCLUSION: The drawing by Leonhard Euller constructed over 230 years ago signifies an event occurring on September 26, 2011 that is so significant that the date has been placed on currency and no one can be told about it. The only people who know are the descendants of the Illuminati who have placed these hints in perfect clear view to give their people the chance for survival. Still not satisfied? Do you still believe in staggering coincidence. IF you are not sold that this is the real deal. Keep on reading.

It signifies nothing more than a recognition of Euler's contribution to science and math...same as the other guys on currency across the entire world!

In the article the writer runs away with all manner of gobble-de-gook and leaves us with a prediction based on subsequent Swiss bank notes and the endlessly debunked Elenin stories. There are far more reasonable explanations for the bank-note artwork than some higher-vibrational ascendency being kept secret by printing them on mass-produced currency.

Roll on September 26th when people like this make their excuses and start flogging some other dead horse.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The French Franc Note

It's not a French bank note.
Nice try though. Next time try reading the blog that you're posting, it does actually tell you where the bank note is from.
edit on 24-7-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Scaremongering nonsense. That quote of yours is not from NASA but from a nut site. Comets are not capacitors and electric-universe theory has no foundation in science. The universe is the result of the interaction of three forces, or four if you count electromagnetism and the weak force as two different ones.

Bill Nye has spoken.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

AND YET AGAIN WE HAVE A PERSON WHO IS USING HIS OWN BLOG AS A SOURCE!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I feel like nasa has known.

They sent out a warning within the last 12 mos.(?) informing their peeps to prepare for an event.

I can not remember if it was specific, but curios none the less.

It pisses me off that they think they have the right to conceal such a matter, all in the name of minimizing public panic.............BS

The memo was actually posted on another thread on ATS.

This is some of Clinton's 'It takes a village"; the Gov't knows best hogwash

edit on 24-7-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

I feel like nasa has known.

They sent out a warning within the last 12 mos.(?) informing their peeps to prepare for an event.

I can not remember if it was specific, but curios none the less.

It pisses me off that they think they have the right to conceal such a matter, all in the name of minimizing public panic.............BS

The memo was actually posted on another thread on ATS.

This is some of Clinton's 'It takes a village"; the Gov't knows best hogwash

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This thread is further evidence that a moratorium on "Elenin" threads should be imposed. There was absolutely nothing posted in this thread that has not been posted in all the other threads. It is amusing, however, to see how the "evidence" is getting twisted by the people who are propagating the hoax. Look how long it took to correct the impression that the bank note in question was French.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The orbits on the note is very interesting. And the rest of the information, you call nonsense in it is anything but. We live in an EU universe, and comets behave in ways that completely topple conventional theories NASA has released this information, but the mainstream media did not pick it up. This thread is about why comets don't need to be brown dwarfs, or huge, even get too close, to cause some problems for our planet.

I think there is a lot of hype surrounding Elenin, even a movie made about this in the 90's. So nothing makes sense about it, because everything seems to be following some kind of script.....

What I sense is the dates 10 11 11 or 10 11, like 9 11 is important to these gnostic lucifereans, in their ancient geometry and numerology/black magic.

Because of that, things, noting ahead of time what they're doing and preparing to wake people up more is a good thing.

Here we have a comet, that is a capacitor, NASA's own info shows what comets are like, that they knew about before hand, not just 2007, but scripted in a movie in the 90's, that they called 11/9, or 9/11. And it comes close to the earth around their 10 11 dates. I could see them forcing the countries economic collapse and disrupting the power, even if Elenin does nothing but put on a show, and hide behind it.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

AND YET AGAIN WE HAVE A PERSON WHO IS USING HIS OWN BLOG AS A SOURCE!!!

As I said, its not my blog. And this thread is not about one blog. Its about the Electric Universe version of elenin. And that one article is food for thought and should bring to mind questions about the truth they're telling. Then search further. Which I did, those videos are very good.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I find the behaviors of comets really interesting. I always sensed they carried loads of electricity. For example, the notes taken in their Deep Impact mission, showed that the fine dust that flew off, like talcum powder, it was so fine, affected magnetics, and it wasn't a dirty iceball. There was no ice that could be observed, but they rated it at 0.5%, and none on the other two comets observed. Thats really interesting.

Comets aren't dirty iceballs, they're something else altogether.

Aside from the points on this one, Elenin, the dates we need to worry about are the ones that keep coming up from this group of powerful, misguided bloodlines, 9/11 and 10/11. We need to be ready for something.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't understand why people ignore new discoveries that conflict with previous theory...isn't that what science is all about? It seems more like gate-keeping and maintenance of status quo. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Notes on video 2 in the series. Again, this calls into question all beliefs of comets up until now, for again, they are not dirty ice balls, they are indistinguishable from meteors, made of rock, they emit X Rays, they did not deliver the primordial oceans to all those cosmic bodies with water/oceans.

2/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

---All the videos in the series, Comets-Not What We Expected have actual photos of the events. In video 2, near the beginning, in describing the impact of this 800 lb copper object, which compared to the comet itself was like a mosquito to a jet plane, and you couldn't see it. But it actually gave 2 flashes, one just prior to the impact itself, and the cloud. So there was a double flash.

Just before impact, there was a huge lightening like release between the impacter and the comet and then the impact itself. Flash then impact and huge Flash. This was unpredicted as well, according to standard models of comets.

---Another point on comets that most arent aware of, is that they glow, they emit XRAYs.

X Rays are created on earth by accelerating charged particles. They are created using electric fields.

If you look at a comet capable of seeing in the Xray spectrum, it is intense, it is glowing brightly with filamented tails, just a bright big ball of X Ray emmissions.

Again we're left with no explanation. He says the current theories of how X Rays are emitted from comets are a joke.

---He shows pics of asteroids and comets, and you can't tell the difference, they're all rocks.

(They couldn't have brought the primordial ocean to earth!)

---Everything we're being told is a lie. What Wiki says is a lie. Wiki moderated by these scientist that are paid off by government funds. They cannot question establishment science.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Also about the blog itself, its dramatic, really brought some questions up as well. And I did a search for this, or Elenin electric, capacitor, and went through a variety of threads on elenin. Saying its something else, of course, for there is bound to be ready explanations, all the things have this, I do want to bring up the two pictures from the article.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ccd1106afea.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a229370393c.jpg[/atsimg]

What does this mean? This arrangement points to a specific point in time. There is only one short period in time that our planets in our solar system line up in this configuration. This drawing signifies a specific date. To determine what date this drawing represents, I used the Jet Propulsion laboratories ELENIN ORBITAL DIAGRAM. This diagram shows the location of all our planets and comet ELENIN. If one uses the controls on the model and moves the model forward in time to 9/26/11, the following diagram results.....

Look at the position of each planet. Each planet matches the location of the same planet on the 10 Franc Bill. Mercury is in the same location. Venus matches the location on the bill. Mars is at the 12 o’clock position and matches the drawing. Jupiter is in the 2 o’clock position and matches the bill. I looked up the moon’s position on 9/26/11.

CONCLUSION: The drawing by Leonhard Euller constructed over 230 years ago signifies an event occurring on September 26, 2011 that is so significant that the date has been placed on currency and no one can be told about it. The only people who know are the descendants of the Illuminati who have placed these hints in perfect clear view to give their people the chance for survival. Still not satisfied? Do you still believe in staggering coincidence.

This is the new French 10 note. (I'm afraid it'll come out huge, but to look for the things in it it should be studied big) I flipped it 90 degrees.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b54d1b7394e3.jpg[/atsimg]

See the waves of light propagating across the page from high to low frequency. The light appears polarized and includes all wavelengths. This is what ELE brings us, high intensity polarized light that is out of phase with our space-time dimension. The blue wave represents the light of all wavelengths in phase with the earth. The red wave represents light from ELE. The light from ELE is about 30 degrees out of phase as shown on the bill. Matter 30 degrees out of phase is not visible in our space-time dimension. Only matter vibrating at the same frequency can occupy space in our perception of the universe.

Now look at the person in the window. This presents a person between worlds, not specifically in either one at this time.

Did you see the comet on this bill? I bet you overlooked it. It is very subtle. Look to the immediate left of the point where the light waves begin. There is an orange and yellow asteroid looking figure. The orange dots represent photons being emitted from the object. One is expanded into the light wave drawing to indicate what these dots represent. The light waves start close to the edge of the comet.

I find this very interesting.

The article goes on to study the other notes, like a 50 one.

A comparison of the currency in other countries would also be interesting. Things are often put right out in plain site. Most people would never think to seek for them.

[e
edit on 24-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Amazing that comets have highly elliptical orbits, looking virtually the same in the same class of comets. No, actually it is not amazing.

But the reference you are trying to make looks upside down.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

The last pic was cut in half when I posted it so I turned it at a 90% angle so it takes more work to find what he's talking about.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

3/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

---The Elecric Comets
(from a presentation given at the 33rd International Conference on Plasma Sciences ICOPS meeting, in Michigan, by physcist Wallace Thornhill and historian David Talbott)

---"Comets are perhaps at once the most spectacular and the least well understood members of the solar system." M. Neugebauer, Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

---He goes on to discuss plasma cosmologists, inspired by Hannes Alven's work, and that electricity is the dominate force of the cosmos, so studying the currents and plasma discharge would be beneficial. I've seen videos where the tesla coil was turned on under water creating plasma. I can see why they're not big on revealing the truth about the universe, their hidden technology.

The more we have learned about comets, the more the discoveries support and electrical interpretation. Highly energetic and focused jets explode from comet's nuclei. The jets exhibit narrowly confined filamentary structures over great distances, defying the expected behavior of neatural gases in a vacuum. And the surfaces reveal sharply carved relief, exactly the opposite of what astronomers had predicted of these "dirty snowbalss,"....

Comets have unexpectedly high apparent coma temperaturs and are sufficiently energetic to emit extreme ultraviolet light and even x-rays. Water and ohter volatiles are in short supply or are completely absent on comet nuclei....And a surprising number of comets mysteriously explode (not melt) as the dart around the sun.

None of the newly discovered attributes of comets were expected by the standard model. But the recent findings are not surprises to the electrical theorists. They are the predictable behavior of an electric comet.

So I searched it and found this from teh thunderbolts.info

www.thunderbolts.info...

Then science took a wrong turn. Investment in a theory began to override critical attention to observation and to experimental testing of alternatives. Astronomers shunned Birkeland, whose work posed new and promising possibilities. Not until the latter half of the 20th century did innovative scientists again consider electrical explanations, concentrating their investigations in the fields of electrical engineering and plasma science, rather than astrophysics.

.... as when NASA inscribed the words of Fred Whipple, the originator of the ‘dirty snowball’ comet model, on a microchip carried by the Stardust spacecraft in 2004: “Today we know that comets are black and cold, consisting of ices and dust that coalesced from an interstellar cloud as it collapsed to form the solar system.” We know no such thing.

We have never observed an interstellar cloud collapsing to form a planetary system. And no gravitational accretion model has been able to explain the weird assortment of solar planets. Dusty rings and disks around stars have been discovered, but it is pure conjecture to call

Page 86:

them ‘gravitational accretion’ disks, since we also observe those stars ejecting matter in defiance of gravity.

Science took one theory, for whatever reason, relating to who the gatekeepers of the system are, and built its deck of cards on a theory, implying this is the only logical conclusion and treating this theory as fact.

The unusual behavior of comets did not surprise the EU theorists as they were the exact behavior they expected to find.

Except, those in the know, already are using this science themselves, and due to their scalar wave technology, I don't feel in the least bit safe. They can replicate what comets do themselves, and affect the entire planet, including its core, all the while hiding behind a pretense of a false theory, whitewashing themselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The orbits on the note is very interesting. And the rest of the information, you call nonsense in it is anything but. We live in an EU universe, and comets behave in ways that completely topple conventional theories NASA has released this information, but the mainstream media did not pick it up. This thread is about why comets don't need to be brown dwarfs, or huge, even get too close, to cause some problems for our planet.

The note was designed by Ernst + Ursula Hiestand, Swiss graphic designers. The people on that series of notes were also Swiss. US and UK banknotes also tend to celebrate national heroes.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

On this picture of orbit, Jupiter end Saturn are on wrong place so I did not take any attention for that picture ..

Saturn need to by at place of Jupiter end south from Sun need to be Jupiter , author of 10 Swiss franc pointing some other date or other comet ..
Saturn 10,759 Earth days (or about 29½ years) is orbit time so if you want Saturn at that place like on picture you will miss by 15 years ..

So all forget that orbit picture of 10 Swiss franc ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96cb331f3f63.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/348c2f558805.png[/atsimg]

Peace ..

edit on 24-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join