It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition: One race, one Species.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
In light of the Norwegian killings and the subsequent examination of the currently hypothesised motivations of the perp. Specifically that he was against particular peoples clustered by religion or race for whatever reason, I would love to hear a resounding validation of the sentiment that we are one species and one race.

Power to us! All in agreement say Aye!

Aye

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We are many different races and that's just a fact. The one species thing i'll give you though.

Not even sure about the species thing though.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
AYE!

The human race! Species: Homo-sapien!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
In light of the Norwegian killings and the subsequent examination of the currently hypothesised motivations of the perp. Specifically that he was against particular peoples clustered by religion or race for whatever reason, I would love to hear a resounding validation of the sentiment that we are one species and one race.

Power to us! All in agreement say Aye!

Aye

Naa, that murderer was "human" too..
So is Obama..
So are all corrupt government officials..
So are the #ers that OWN the governments..
So was Osama Bin Laden..
So was Timothy Mcveigh..
So were all mass murerers...

I'm not with them.. I'm from Alpha Centauri, damn that. I don't wanna be related to them in anyway..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Indeed we are all one species, and hopefully we will find ourselves united someday as the human race. We are very multi-cultural but perhaps never before at any time in our past history are our cultures blending as rapidly and on a global scale as now. This we are accomplishing through mass-media entertainment and pop culture. It was done in the recent past with missionaries "spreading The Word", for good or ill, but that was a start toward global communications.

Is that still multi-culturalism when the cultures start to homogenize? Whenever it occurs willingly I do not believe it should be discouraged. When it is forced it becomes idealism and will surely have a backlash. And not everyone would accept it at the same rate even when it does come about voluntarily.

Another way cultures were merged was when one culture invaded another and one was conquered. Certain dominant characteristics would emerge but often both cultures were altered.

Two things that might bring us together as a human race, an external threat or a pop culture ideal. There is yet another means and that is for us to accept and respect each other's individuality. That last option seems so distant and beyond reach though.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Aye.

For what it is worth. We are one species as we always interbred. That is scientific fact. I am not interested in blending all cultures into one as difference is great. We do need to have peace as most of us are just working people.

Rgds

T

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
AYE! Aye for our ignorant non tolerant sheeple race!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
AYE! Aye for our ignorant non tolerant sheeple race!

Thanks for the link. I got my first laugh of the day. One race does not mean sheeple. We should always question and hold TPTB accountable. Most of the people that run the country are civil servants!!! If I had servants Iwould make them fly straight or sack them!
edit on 24-7-2011 by Tiger5 because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Really if we were all one race, we would instantly rid ourselves of a lot of hate.

If we were all the same religion, we wouildn't have anything to fight about except maybe land disputes.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelangelo
Really if we were all one race, we would instantly rid ourselves of a lot of hate.

If we were all the same religion, we wouildn't have anything to fight about except maybe land disputes.

I'm sure we'll always find something to fight about. Nothing will ever make us equals in each others eyes and we'll never resolve our differences, not all of us not all the time.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
AYE! AYE! AYE! - Nope, sorry!

I'm not a "homo" and I don't know what's a "sapien".

Are all four fingers and one thumb the same size and shape? Nope!

Therefore, while there may be one race and one species, each person is DIFFERENT!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

Perhaps it is just not that simple ?
We are all searching for truth , not strait jackets?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
NWO much

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

The media will undoubtedly lay in heavy on what this perp was "thinking."

Someone who does something like this is crazy! That means what he was thinking doesn't really matter.

What matters is that after all these years still no one is talking about what makes people go crazy.

And the mechanism has been known about by people of good will at least since 1950. A more technical name for it is "implant." In Dianetics it was also called an "engram." In popular literature it has also been called "mind control," "programming," or just a "program," On earth this practice has been tied to 1) ritual abuse, 2) secret "super soldier" projects and 3) ET abductions. It is not a pretty subject, but it is the basic cause of insanity as we experience it here in earth, and of "psychotic breaks" in particular.

So realize that there is a lot of data about this out there that is being ignored by most "crime prevention" agencies.

The problem is not how their victims "think" about other humans, but what the people who are actually responsible for preventing things like this from happening think about other humans, and ultimately, how well (or poorly) most people understand themselves and those around them.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
We are many different races and that's just a fact. The one species thing i'll give you though.

Not even sure about the species thing though.

They use that race thing as a tool to deflect negative emotions at a convenient target.

TPTB are pretty good at psychology. They know how to get to your emotions and use it against you. Strategically and methodical and very convincing for the targeted conditionee too.

new topics

top topics

join