It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian fundamentalists & Right-Wing Muslim opposition... EPIC FAIL.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You are telling people to stop the hatred yet your OP is nothing but hate speech.

Well I never.

I take a couple of days out, and don't look back at this thread, and lo and behold it turns into a slanging match. The happenings in Norway are forgotten, the murderous message of the far-right and Christian fundamentalists is forgotten as well.

Instead, I am the villain. How very ATS.

The Revenant.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I, as a Christian (Evil and destructive ideologies notwithstanding) am very offended that this man has associated himself with our Faith. The whole premise he based his life on, was a hateful, vengeous, venomous, evil thing.

I do understand that he felt that the identity of natural European life is being assimilated by Islam, and I do not disagree, but that he resorted to this...bastardization of Christianity is horrific. As a generalization (which is quite common here on ATS in referance to religion and the supporters therin) I believe that NO Christian should side with this man's murderous rampage, as we are supposed to be "beacons of light" and "bringers of life" in the words of Jesus (as well as prophets inculded in the Scripture)

Destruction of Europe by Islam? A tragedy of the lesser type, all for the sake of heratige and pride of that itself.

Destruction of innocent children? That renders this man's life as worthless.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join