It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
For the chemtrail believers out there.

The proof is in the pudding, or is that the jello?

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thats a rather interesting story, did the victim to the horrid Jell-O famine ever think of getting someone to run tests on the matter?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
For the chemtrail believers out there.

The proof is in the pudding, or is that the jello?

"my wife took out a bowl of Jell-O [...] She left it, covered in Saran Wrap, on a counter, for a couple of hours. [...]when she came back to it, she found the Jell-O to have completely liquified! "

What do you think?

I think that if chemtrails were adding something to the air, which filtered into the water supply which was used to make this guys jello dessert, then -all- the jello would liquify, not just one. Please note that he is not saying that there even are chemtrails in his area, let alone that they were present after the jello was made. He is saying that the -water- used to make the jello had been replaced with an alien chemical. Again, this would mean (at the very least) that any jello he and anyone else made that was using the same water supply would behave the same.

So this is quite obviously not proof of anything, except that some guys dessert went bad.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree whole heartedly. My post was somewhat tongue in cheek, since I do not believe in chemtrails. I do believe that Julien is, sadly, mentally ill. Unfortunately, not too many of the chemtrail believers will call him/her out on this.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That is so crazy! The same thing happened to me when I left my ice-cream out on the counter!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am no jello expert, but EVERY TIME I TAKE IT OUT OF THE FRIDGE .....IT MELTS.
My God what is going on here??

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They're really out on a limb here. Trying to tie a chemtrail hoax with jello?....Please

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It is not that I don't believe that they can exist, it is just I don't think Jello has anything to do with them.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
gelatine liquifies over 29�C,no mystery here

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Funny joke, Howard.

Where'd we get this guy?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i dont understand this topic... why do u people believe that chemtrails are melting jello? thats like me saying i made lemonade with water and when i put it into the freezer it froze! it must be the chemtrails because they are puting a special chemical into out water that makes water freeze when it is below 32' ferinheight! maybee not but this topic is retarted...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
That is so crazy! The same thing happened to me when I left my ice-cream out on the counter!

OMG.. first the Jello and now Ice Cream?? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
i dont understand this topic... why do u people believe that chemtrails are melting jello?

uh... did you really read everyone's responses? no one believes that chemtrails and melting the jell-o.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot.

Chemtrails are more than they seem, but As far as Jello goes, this dude needs a clue.

People interested in chemtrails, for real, are not like this moron. I tend to wonder if the chemtrails are weather modification myself.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have been reading Julien Penrod's posts at CTC for a couple of years and have come to the conclusion that she (yes, a she) is a brilliant satirist. She has succeeded in pulling everyone's leg. Her writings are too consistent and well constructed. The level of ridiculousness is always the same, the convoluted sentence structure, the barely correct usage of words pulled from a thesaurus. There is undeniably a style there.

We've all been had.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yaak, I disagree. I remember when Julien came on board Thermit's board.

The fact of the matter is that you can be a good writer (and Penrod is a good word-mechanic) while completely lacking in logic or the understanding of science or the scientific method.

Most people who are scientific illiterates are usually illiterate in the other ways as well; if you don't believe me, look at some of the posts on Clowneycon's site.

But Julien Penrod is not that way at all -- unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is a valid use for chemtrails in science. And it isn't something sinister like making everyone sick.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I go along with Off-The_Street on this one.

Julien is a classic example of someone who has mental disorders, yet is still able to function somewhat normally in society.

While I don't think that she is any danger to anyone or to herself, I do hope that there is someone keeping an eye on her.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Indy, you said the same thing on the seventh of this month at another thread:

�Chemtrails are reail. There is a scientific purpose to them. They however are NOT to sicken the public.�

I responded about a week later, saying:

�We appreciate your providing us the benefit of your research and insight. Suppose you share with us (1) What a "scientific" purpose is as opposed to another purpose; (2) what the exact purpose is, if it's not to "sicken the public"; and (3) any real evidence you might have for your assertions. Thank you.�

And you never responded, Indy.

Now here you are again, saying the same thing, and you still aren�t willing to share any evidence with anyone. My guess is that you�re just making all this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ah sorry. I forgot about that other topic. Here is the quote I got from someoen working at a research station in Antarctica when I inquired abou the strange event that took place in the skies over Ohio in September....

"In the first set of colorful ones sure looks like the trail of a sounding rocket or a weather rocket, Some sounding rockets are made to leave a chemical trail to explore high altitude wind profiles..... high altitude plume condensation can form ice crystals and refract light into colors. IT kind of reminds me of the sounding rocket launches that were launched from Wallops Island, VA that I would see in Delaware as a kid..... Very colorful."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join