It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 67: Interview With Ruben Uriarte, Norway Blast, UFO Disclosure, Zodiac Code Cracked and MU

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Our thanks to everyone for joining us and a big thank you to our Guest Ruben Uriarte. And I so happy he agreed to come back on and share more information of his personal investigations with us. We didn't get the time to cover 90% of the subjects and topics he's experienced (like Chupacabras and animal abductions).

So make sure you pencil us in for a future interview when he comes on, you'll be glad you did!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I always wondered about the "surgical" incisions done on animals. This is going to be good, make sure we get a heads up on that, I also hope he can cover the videos that are always coming out of possible "beings" all over the world and the legitimacy of them.

I know he is not the authority, but since they investigate, I wonder if there is something out of the ordinary.

Peace. NRE.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

i feel kinda bad and kinda dumb i cant figure out half the stuff i should be able to do on this cool webspot, and part of it i think mightbe im accessing through my PS3, im thoroughly enjoying ATS but i cant figure a lot out.

like a flags and stars, im not all the way sure what that means, i tried to read about it under "ABOUT", but it never told me ABOUT flags n stars

stars is when you read something that makes you smile? and flags is to tell passer bys hey check this out?

nobody explans things to me, and maybe i cant get 100% ats webspot access because im in through a PS3,

and moderators supermoderators? is that a salary job? ats employed?, or is it just dedicated free time volunteered to help keep thing well oiled and running smooth?

i wish someonecould at least fill me in on some stuff, and let me know if i need a real computer to even get a profile with picture and colored fonts and such.

i want more from the ATS webspot, and im probably definitely lacking in some of the basics but im not give up yet
somebody somewhere will help me even just a little i hope °ºwe shall seeº°

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by allergictolightning

stars are simply ATS' version of the "like button", flags are simply there to "check mark" something you think others should look at - pretty simple. Honestly, I think they're kinda pointless, but hey whatever.

As far as the PS3 stuff goes, sorry I don't have a PS3 - didn't even know you could get on these forums with one, let alone type anything on here

If you want to try playing around with the profile stuff, the options / settings are up in the "tools+" link, in between myATS and CHAT^ (after you make 200 posts you can get into the ATS Chat room)

Anyway, good show last night guys, despite the "technical difficulties" and all the annoying kids in the chat room not paying any attention - I was sitting here listening to everything. I left right after the feed started messing up again near the end of the show because I was really tired.

The story about "Claudio" was very interesting to me, one that I was not aware of before.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

thank you it helps a little, now seems that i want to learn more stuff, like whats an RSSfeed and how can i use it,
and i dont know how to make links email or sausage

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Now on Rewind

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join