It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 67: Interview With Ruben Uriarte, Norway Blast, UFO Disclosure, Zodiac Code Cracked and MU

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem like there are quite a few similarities with the same atrocities of Jared Loughner? Youtube, a message board? How people other then those that we would "expect" to do these things are becoming the norm? Can there be something there also? Those that are willing to take blame for the crimes with NO fight? Are we seeing a pattern?

Just throwing it out there.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yay ats live.
RIP Norway Victims
edit on 23-7-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is there anyway to get an particular broadcast of the show? A certain week? I want to search something that I think was mentioned, but I would have to look for a particular show. BTW, I know there is a rebroadcast, but can I find a certain show, thanks in advance.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Go here NRE and look for the show you want to listen to..

atslive.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
RIGHT NOW!!

Interview with Ruben Uriarte
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d8bcace9d06.jpg[/atsimg]

Ruben Uriarte graduated from Cal State University at Hayward with a B.A. degree in Psychology and Latin American Studies. He has been a member of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) as a Field Investigator, State Director for Northern California and Deputy Director for International Investigations/Activities.

Ruben has been interviewed on many local and national radio shows and television documentaries on the subject of the UFO Phenomenon, such as the Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, and the History Channel's UFO FILES and UFO HUNTERS.

hubpages.com...
www.createspace.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
We'd love to have some callers for Mr Uriarte.

This should be a great interview!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Thank you so much for that!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That's what I am here for.

Helping you.

Anytime NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
One of the best interviews I have ever heard folks and it is just getting going..

Tune in

You wont want to miss this

Semper

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't know... if some crop circles are considered authentic due to certain evidense of microwaving, etc., why deliver a message in this form? Why not just come right out and say what they're supposedly trying to tell us instead of damaging some farmers crops used to feed people?

There's got to be a better method for exterrestrials to communicate an important message to the world.

One more thing... why are most crop circles always in England? Sure we get some in the U.S. but ya rarely here of them being "authentic".
edit on 7/23/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thank you so much for asking my question. I am aware of those that are afraid to add info to MUFON, but know the importance of getting the info out there, whether it be man made or not.

I believe that there are hot spots, and if dissected properly you can find either UFO' a plenty, or man made designs and crafts that we need to be aware of.

There's always a tell.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why hasn't MUFON gone the legal route like others have tried? Sure they catalogue and investigate sightings of UFOs but why not push for more disclosure and more FOIA inqueries?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

What do you mean the "legal" route? MUFON can leave and does leave a window through their interactive map, so that others can look to the skies.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Like call for some hearing with the gov. like Steven Greer was attempting before he seemed to get side-tracked. lol

I'm all for MUFON and what they do. Just wondering why they don't try congressional hearings or get involved with the release of FOIA inquiries and post that info on the net?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

They have been recorded in public, those that have been in the MSM and otherwise. Sorry for the long wait, I wanted to find a compilation.

wn.com...
And of course their own site themselves.

Peace, NRE.

I will try to find more.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What a great interview!!

Mr. Uriarte was an amazing guest and is invited back any time.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
WOW! That was awesome! Please for those that missed it, REWIND!! You cant miss this!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thank you everybody for listening.

We appreciate you folks for tuning in.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks yall for listening!

Thanks Im a Marty for calling in!

Thanks NoRegretsEver for your great questions!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Another fine show, although I kinda missed the shameless Skype cow bell and harmonica plug craziness, and the English accent tonight, lol.
No worries, G.E. Leos' great radio voice doing her "Voyeurs" comment was enough to make us all forget about accents. Way to go Leo, way to "take one for the team"

The last few minutes of the show were breaking up, don't know if it's my end or Skype not playing so "nicey nicey"... maybe it was the lack of the above mentioned plugs

Glad you guys invited this guest back, I'm not into the UFO thing all that much but he was pretty interesting, and I'll wager he's got quite a few tales he could share with us.

As always, thank you all for the random chuckle I always get from every show, especially Semper's "Johnny House" remarks which brought back some humorous memories.

Also, are there still plans to bring the woman from the Casey Anthony blog (ATS Live: 64) back onto the show for the follow-up interview? I have a few folks I sent here from Facebook to listen in on the original interview who keep asking about it.

Thanks again for the entertaining Saturday night shows. Gives a guy something to do while waitin' for the wife to come home from work.
edit on 23-7-2011 by D4nny because: Death of a Smiley

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join