It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 67: Interview With Ruben Uriarte, Norway Blast, UFO Disclosure, Zodiac Code Cracked and MU

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today.

This week we'll be discussing the major topics on ATS from the past week as described above, including....

Hour 1

Norway: Blast near prime minister

I've Cracked The Code Of The Zodiac Killer

Hour 2

Interview with Ruben Uriarte
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d8bcace9d06.jpg[/atsimg]

Ruben Uriarte graduated from Cal State University at Hayward with a B.A. degree in Psychology and Latin American Studies. He has been a member of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) as a Field Investigator, State Director for Northern California and Deputy Director for International Investigations/Activities.

Ruben has been interviewed on many local and national radio shows and television documentaries on the subject of the UFO Phenomenon, such as the Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, and the History Channel's UFO FILES and UFO HUNTERS.

hubpages.com...
www.createspace.com...

Hour 3

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

Modern Poverty Includes A.C. and an Xbox

Plus current world events and anything that catches our eye today!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Sat, 23 Jul 2011 16:44:08 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Few hours away until show time.......
Is everyone getting ready for it? You should be!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just a short note to let our members and listeners know that we hope you'll participate by calling in with your thoughts and queries to the topics and also for our interview guest (see the SKYPE instructions above).

You can also feel free to ask them here in this thread, or while listening to the show, you can also do so by 'private message' to one of the staffers in the ATS Chat room.

Were just a little less than 2.5 hours away from the show..

Johnny

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just over an hour and a half to go folks.

Hope ya'll are ready to tune in and call in. Some great topics and we would love to hear from you and what you think.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Going LIVE in an hour....

Please join us

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
One hour till air time.

Can we hold it together without our fearless leader nefermore tonight or will the car crash without his steady guidance?

Tune in to find out!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I cant wait. Wow, is it sad that this is almost always my favorite part of my weekends? I'm sure I will be posting while listening also. See you guys in less then an hour

Peace, NRE.

BTW, hope you guys in the studio have fun!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Oh no! Did we increase our insurance coverage for this week's show?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As always I'm sure it's going to be a great show!

Tune in ATS!

Spike Spiegle

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I cant wait. Wow, is it sad that this is almost always my favorite part of my weekends? I'm sure I will be posting while listening also. See you guys in less then an hour

Peace, NRE.

BTW, hope you guys in the studio have fun!

Not anymore sad than this being my "big thing" for the weekend.

Fun? We never have fun....against staff regulation!

edit on July 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Can we hold it together without our fearless leader nefermore tonight or will the car crash without his steady guidance?

If last time Semper hosted is any indication...then we are in for a rocking good show tonight!

I'll be tuning in for certain...and hopefully jumping in and sharing a bit...we shall see!

Either way...let's fire this show up...it's only a few minutes away...let's kick it off early!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

I'll be tuning in for certain...and hopefully jumping in and sharing a bit...we shall see!

Holding you to this.........

edit on July 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Woohoo UFO's on the show! YAY!

I shall be listening....if I haven't had too much "milk" by then

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Just a short note to let our members and listeners know that we hope you'll participate by calling in with your thoughts and queries to the topics and also for our interview guest (see the SKYPE instructions above).

You can also feel free to ask them here in this thread, or while listening to the show, you can also do so by 'private message' to one of the staffers in the ATS Chat room.

Were just a little less than 2.5 hours away from the show..

Johnny

Umm today is Saturday.. Where do you all get a few hours away? The post said Sunday. *confused*

Deebo

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah right
You guys sound like your always having a blast!! Just the first 5 minutes are hilarious! I love the way all or you are introduced and have something funny to say. BTW, if you ever need a "special" guest, you can see that my Saturdays are exclusively ATS time.... just throwing it out there.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Yeah right
You guys sound like your always having a blast!! Just the first 5 minutes are hilarious! I love the way all or you are introduced and have something funny to say. BTW, if you ever need a "special" guest, you can see that my Saturdays are exclusively ATS time.... just throwing it out there.

Peace, NRE.

If we were in the same room...we would probably throw stuff at each other often

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Wheres the love?

Yes, I see disagreements, but fun and awesome discussions. Hey, maybe we can do an essay contest for "Why I should be on the ATS show". I think it would be awesome, but since it was my idea, of course I am the first guest.

Peace, NRE.

Come on 2 awesome women on the show..... what could possibly go wrong? Except that we take over! Muahhhhh haaa haaa haaaaaa!!!

edit on 23-7-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ready... set.... go!! Bumping before the show!! Come on ATS members!

Have a great show guys!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We're live guys and gals!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That was AWESOME, thanks greeneyedleo!!!

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join