It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
reply to post by InertiaZero

I agree half is really pushing it and what happened to the 4th dimension? Maybe I don't understand because I'm not ready to or I just missed something but how can we go from the 3rd to the 5th?

The 4th dimension is supposedly time. We already live in the 4th and every second that passes is a new time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I secretly hope in the back of my mind that this is infact, true.
Time to de-calcify and dust off the old pineal gland to guarantee my ticket
I don't want to stay here any more

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Hey that not fair to the monkees man what did they do to you? lol I agree with you tho not happenin

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry people, but Zorgon is right.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
p.s and I'm not even a religious person.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Woo Hoo! Take that creditors! come March of 2013 I'll be nothing but a big blob of light!

Muhahaha!

Oh...wait a minute...what the heck kind of fun can I have as a ball of light? Nevermind.... I'll stick with the half remaining in the 3rd dimension...thanks.

This whole "ascendence" thing is a lot like the concept of "Heaven". It's fun to idealize, but when you actually THINK about what it would be like...it's kind of a downer.

I mean, all the fun things in life are considered "sins" by somebody or another...so what's fun to do in Heaven? Or the 5th Dimension?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How can somone be a expert et contactee --__-- find that rather rediculous

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why would humanity have to "ascend" to another dimension or some crap like that? Evolution is adaptation for survival in our current environment, we don't just magically and suddenly "evolve" to the next stage like pokemon.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I double posted because I am getting ready to ascend into a duality of existence in the 5th dimension.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by notyme67
p.s and I'm not even a religious person.

Neither am I

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oh...wait a minute...what the heck kind of fun can I have as a ball of light?

Well for one... you can come back to earth and buzz around the skies so the silly hu-mons can call you a UFO

I mean, all the fun things in life are considered "sins" by somebody or another...

Only by those who are out to control... they have been LYING to you all these centuries... the same people once told you it was ungodly to bathe
and that music was evil... then invented Gospel music when the people didn't listen

This whole "ascendence" thing is a lot like the concept of "Heaven". It's fun to idealize, but when you actually THINK about what it would be like...it's kind of a downer.

Well if you consider playing a harp in some clouds as heaven... then yeah BORING... that would be HELL actually

so what's fun to do in Heaven? Or the 5th Dimension?

Race a comet... visit the Pegasus Galaxy... ( I am partial to that one
) anything you can imagine... no limits

Still wanna hang out on this disease infested war ridden rotting rock?

This is YOUR future paradise then

You can have it

edit on 22-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why do all these doomsday predictions seem to be "about" to occur?....next month,next year...there have beena thousand of these and we are all still here and reading about the next Big Event

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Who the heck puts such a big scope on an AR?..Even with that H-Bar,the effective range is still only 460 meters...it doesnt take huge optics to see 500 yards....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

we have so many dates already i nolonger can get realy interested anymore or focus ,until discloser

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Beam me up Scotty, I'm ready to leave this hell hole.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Damn, this guy is super ultra high

I mean I believe in the universe consciousness and all, but this guy, he is in his own league ..... he's more than an obsessive person ..... he talks about it like it will actually happen, like his trip to a grocery store.

Man, he talks about Gaia (mother Earth) like they have conversation every morning.
For the first time in my life, I'm truly speechless when listening to this guy.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Humans, who are barely one step up from monkeys, are going to "ascend" into a 5th dimension. Sure, I believe it.

So you are saying Michelangelo, Einstein and Tesla, for example are one step up from a chimp?
That's some chimp.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why is this in the aliens/ufo forum =\

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
How does one become an expert alien contactee? Do the aliens pay good $$$? Does anyone know where and when they are conducting interviews for the contacee job? I'd not mind applying.

As far are the prediction goes, I have to call rubbish. For more reasons than I care to try to list here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I tihnk i'll wait until the 6th dimensional bus comes along, i hear there's a free bar on that one. The only way we're going to get off this rock is by putting our differences aside and working together as a unified human collective. Once we let religion and party politics go the way of the dinosaurs we might have a chance but until then i'm not holding my breath.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join