It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Anti-Anti-police story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Although most stories on here are anti-law enforcement stories there are some good guys out there doing their job.

In this video a guy is carrying a firearm down the street and is stopped by a policeman.

The guy is pretty much an idiot in my book because he is ONLY carrying to prove a point.

1. You don't carry a firearm unless you have the mental & emotional state of mind to use it if needed.
2. You don't carry a firearm to look cool, prove a point or any other reason but self defense.
3. Carrying a weapon unloaded and without a magazine in it is just ludicrous to me.

I carry daily and don't just do it to get a reaction from law enforcement or to make a "cool" You Tube video...

A Good Cop
edit on 21-7-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Link broken.

Regarding the unloaded open carrying thing, some state, CA I think, maybe others, dont issue permits unless you're one of the beautiful people so the only lawful thing they can do is carry an unloaded firearm openly.

I believe they do it to push for a concealed carry option.

But yeah, the intentional kicking of a bee hive is stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
First time posting a video.

The video is on Break.com and I mistakenly tried to post it thinking it was a You tube video.

Anyways i posted a link to the video and if it can be imbedded someone feel free.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That's fine I guess if you are going to use the weapon an a bludgeoning weapon. In that case I suggest carrying a Hi-Point pistol.....They weigh a ton.

Since here in Arizona I can actually carry mine loaded I prefer my Sig P226

top topics

join