It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space shuttle Atlantis retires and thus a new age begins.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I suppose now that the space shuttle Atlantis has retired, we should be seeing more and more UFO's flying around all over the world. Most people that have not seen one will now get that chance. The word UFO will now be changed into something more appropriate and should be retired as well because it will no longer be considered UFO anymore. The public will accept the fact that the government has been keeping it all a secret until now for top security reasons. It has begun with the newest public flying car being passed by the FAA and I am sure more stories like this will follow.

The government will more than likely try to control the internet and may even succeed in doing so but, with there being other things more important for them and with groups such as Anonymous, Lulzsec, Wikileaks, ect, I don't think they will succeed. They are heading into deep space now and will leave us to our planet in doom, albeit after they destroy it.

I believe we have reached a new era in time. Times have changed and not knowing anything about aviation technology, computer technology, nanotechnology, nuclear medicine, quantum physics, ect.or are willing to learn then, one would probably be considered a caveman living in a cheap wooden houses on the ground. I see communities sprouting up in the air and communities being built in space. If we do have UFO's coming here to visit then it is probably a history lesson for the alien kids who just might be our ancestors. Remember, history repeats itself....

I will be one of those cavemen living in a small wooden house but, I don't care because I am able to at least watch history and be proud and amazed and in wonder of things to come. I cried when I watch Atlantis touch down because I realized that was the end of an era and the birth of a new beginning for humanity but, I smiled also because now we will all start seeing things in a new way.

We are so far behind on this old world it is sad. We should not have telephone poles and electric grids anymore. we should not have oil to run cars or coal to heat houses. Maybe now TPTB will start releasing some of what they have been hiding from us all these decades and we can start growing again.

I am just hoping that we will now start seeing all those wonderful things that will push us outward and onward to a better future.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Someones gonna need to widen those roadways

Second Line.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
""we should not have oil to run cars or coal to heat houses.""

American inventor John Kanzius in 2007 figured out how to make salt water burn.

You don't need oil to run your car or coal to heat your house. Governments are just trying to figure out how to tax salt water from the oceans for revenue.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I read somewhere that someone discovered a way to transform noise into energy thus powering your vehicle.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

There's going to be a new age for sure. It will be called World War lll. No space travel for us.

new topics

top topics

join