It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hobo with a Shotgun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My favourite film genre is, always was and will be, the horror comedy. The ones that come to mind immediately are Mars Attacks, Return of the Living Dead and, my all time favourite; Motel Hell.

Now I'm all twitchy to see this new film by director Jason Eisner:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I watched it last week. It was great, but very graphic. I'm sure it's a little extreme for some.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've seen it,I have it...if thats your thing,well maybe,I hated it and I have a copy of Tromas Poultygeist;the chicken chronicles if that tell you anything...come to think of it I have all the toxic avenger movies.
Anyway don't take my word ..watch it,at least It won'kill any brain cells(I Think)...peace ya'll

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
B-Movie dialogue.
Rutger Hauer.
Vengeance.
Shotguns.

Need I say more?
Million Dollar Baby eat your heart out

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Really enjoyed this film, the horror / gore stuff is a little cheesey I thought but I think it's supposed to be. Would watch it again

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If you want to see a movie so bad it almost comes back around to good, watch RUN BITCH RUN.
I can't even post the trailer for it here as it is very R-rated in nature.

Movies are seriously lacking originality lately, it leads us to seek out independent literal disasters, and sometimes they are more watchable than the blockbusters.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah there's one..another so bad it's good is Run Ronnie Run,Not violent,just dumb,I love this movie,I don't know why other than it annoys the old lady.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gary714

Ahh, this Ronnie? He's done musicals too...just watch through the beginning...

or the original...

Maybe the wrong Ronnie.
CJ
edit on 20-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Nope,you got it...Ronnie Dobbs for president.........Why not even he's smarter.
on subject I just watched hobo with a shotgun again,we must be defective,I liked it.I guess sometimes you just have to watch a second time...peace ya'll
edit on 20-7-2011 by gary714 because: 'cause

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I thought it was awesome! I consider myself a bit of a movie buff! It was so good I watched 3 times! My girlfriend didn't like it though! To each his (or her) own!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm a huge fan of B-movies. I grew up watching the Evil Dead 1 &2, the Phantasm series, Tales from the Crypt, etc.

But I thought Hobo With a Shotgun sucked. Although the retro 80's style soundtrack was interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

You'd probably like Pirahna 3D, and the upcoming Shark Night.

I too enjoy these films...not my favorite genre, but I still enjoy them very much. Both seem have that horror/gore feel from the 80's flicks of that genre.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
'Bad Taste' is another classic horror comedy, unfortunately no longer on YT which is the last place I saw it, but there's quite a collection there now it seems.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I did like the Piranha remake. Thought it was pretty funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Horror comedy? Then you must watch Thirst,if you haven't already. Made by same guy who made Oldboy. Only watch these clips if you're over 18.

top topics

join