It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

An interesting phenomenon that has been happening throughout history is the crop circle. There are some that claim crop circles are created by aliens, some believe that they are created by the magnetic field of the Earth, yet some claim that the crop circle phenomenon is an elaborate hoax and they tend to use certain occurrences as evidence. While some crop circles are indeed hoaxes, there are some that cannot be explained......

Article continues at: LINK

This is a very interesting article.

I think he hit the essence of the crop circles.

Really this man is objectively explained his theory.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well... Article has a good start but as we read through.... aliens on fifth dimensional plane. Unenlighted reptilians.
A bit of a quote: "Like the Reptilians, they exist on the lower astrals of the 4th dimension and from my understanding, cannot exist on the 5th dimension. The energies of fear and separation still exist on the 4th dimension; therefore these beings were not complying with the Law of Free Will. "
Umm.... i'll pass.
Such articles are reasons why crop-circles phenonenon is not being threated seriously, even though some crop-circles are beyond human capabilities (not even by shape, but the way straws are bent, not broken).
I'm dissapointed.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Well... Article has a good start but as we read through.... aliens on fifth dimensional plane. Unenlighted reptilians.
A bit of a quote: "Like the Reptilians, they exist on the lower astrals of the 4th dimension and from my understanding, cannot exist on the 5th dimension. The energies of fear and separation still exist on the 4th dimension; therefore these beings were not complying with the Law of Free Will. "
Umm.... i'll pass.
Such articles are reasons why crop-circles phenonenon is not being threated seriously, even though some crop-circles are beyond human capabilities (not even by shape, but the way straws are bent, not broken).
I'm dissapointed.

I really don't understand why you reject the theory?

Can you elaborate your opinion?

For me this is acceptable theory....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

You should perhaps put a WARNING that the article is written with the assumption that the reader has knowledge of ET beings and 5th dimensional aspects and the 2012 Ascension and so forth.

For anyone else, this article won't do much to change their view that it's man-made.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

You should perhaps put a WARNING that the article is written with the assumption that the reader has knowledge of ET beings and 5th dimensional aspects and the 2012 Ascension and so forth.

For anyone else, this article won't do much to change their view that it's man-made.

Agree with you,but what if this is the truth?

What if he's right?

edit on 19-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Well I for one... am on the side that these crop circles are made by ETs.

Some of the designs are so intricate and beautiful that I'd love be on a ranch one day and then wake up overnight to see what's been made, that way I'll definitely be convinced...

And the info contained in the crop circles themselves is actually quite awe-inspiring in how they can convey the information visually, yet also cryptically (to the uninformed mind that is).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
"Like the Reptilians, they exist on the lower astrals of the 4th dimension and from my understanding, cannot exist on the 5th dimension. The energies of fear and separation still exist on the 4th dimension; therefore these beings were not complying with the Law of Free Will. "

I dont understand how someone can have such certainty in a description of something that has no basis in reality. Please enlighten me. Made up stuff is still made up stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Well I for one... am on the side that these crop circles are made by ETs.

Some of the designs are so intricate and beautiful that I'd love be on a ranch one day and then wake up overnight to see what's been made, that way I'll definitely be convinced...

And the info contained in the crop circles themselves is actually quite awe-inspiring in how they can convey the information visually, yet also cryptically (to the uninformed mind that is).

I had the same thoughts just like you....

But when I looked at the picture objectively, I came to a similar attitude as the writer of that article ....

Just try to look at it out of the box picture and the real truth and you'll see....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I really don't understand why you reject the theory?

Can you elaborate your opinion?

For me this is acceptable theory....

I don't reject it, im simply not finding grounds to strongly consider it. Our perception of dimensions is simply limited by our brain (i like to think though that one we will be able to unlock it) so i don't plunge into it.
But... my point being is, it's a complex theory, and crop-circles and ET connection with them is IMO simple fact, that most of people just refuse to even consider strong evidence of. Mixing it together doesn't help credibility of this real phenomenon.

top topics

join