It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very latest finger-burning update on the actual situation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Hi I'm back and decided to go ahead and post. I think you have misunderstood what it was that I said.
S&F stands for star and flag. In other words I gave your post a star for the information you provided as I understood it completely and a flag to show others that this post is worth the read. With that out of the way....

I too have been following the construction of the puzzle. As I see it, the puzzle is complete, save the last piece. This last piece is different than all the others as it can be placed right side up OR upside down and fit either way, however, the picture is a complete opposite from itself depending on the direction the last piece is placed. This part of the puzzle is a choice that the builders can not make. Only the observers can make that choice. Unfortunately most are still looking at this puzzle as pieces put together, rather than, the picture it creates, and therefore the choice is not obvious. This is what the builders were counting on, as the choice can go either way.

This puzzle must be completed and if a definite decision is not made, the observers will be tricked into completing it. Now is the time to solve the puzzle. Now is the time to place the last piece.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I too have been following the construction of the puzzle. As I see it, the puzzle is complete, save the last piece. This last piece is different than all the others as it can be placed right side up OR upside down and fit either way, however, the picture is a complete opposite from itself depending on the direction the last piece is placed. This part of the puzzle is a choice that the builders can not make. Only the observers can make that choice. Unfortunately most are still looking at this puzzle as pieces put together, rather than, the picture it creates, and therefore the choice is not obvious. This is what the builders were counting on, as the choice can go either way. This puzzle must be completed and if a definite decision is not made, the observers will be tricked into completing it. Now is the time to solve the puzzle. Now is the time to place the last piece.
reply to post by Agarta

I would like to know what this puzzle is you are referring to. Its as if what you truly are conveying are hidden in this message for others to decipher. I am curious as to what you REALLY mean....it could go either way in my mind and it is.....

SO....

I am asking for you to clarify the meaning.

Thanks!!!

Peace and love to you and yours!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Agarta, hi
Apologies for the misunderstanding and thanks for taking the time to correct me. I really like your perspective, it adds to the picture and will help others to see what is playing out before them (and for them). Cheers.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Society must decide as a whole what is important to them. The actual choice is an understanding rather than a couple of simple sentences. The choice is in what you see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join