It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very latest finger-burning update on the actual situation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
In the great drama/tragedy and as some would say comedy of life things must run their course. That which was set into play even as far back as the very beginning has to be played out. The present drama/tragedy/comedy is reaching its finale, there's very little of it left to run except for the end scene where the story finds closure.

What form will this closure take? Has the script been written in advance?

The answer is both. The framework for the final scene has been laid, the props are pretty much in place, the cast has been chosen but how it actually plays out is up to us. What is coming whether we want it to or not is our own Reality check.

Although our individual roles have not been scripted no one will find themselves without a role and it is how each of us plays out our role that will dertermine what happens to us when the final curtain falls. That inevitable moment comes closer with each breath you take and there are only so many breaths left. Those who have nothing to fear have nothing to fear but those who are not so innocent as they pretend to be do.

At the final fall the pretenders will betray themselves. It was for this purpose that the drama/tragedy/comedy was staged in the first place and why it has been such a long running one: to expose the wolves among the sheep.

The wolves have been tricked into mingling with the sheep. Their misplaced confidence in their ability to deceive grew so bold that they have blindly followed the sheep into the pen

The gate has been closed and now there is no way out for them.

They are only just beginning to become aware of their predicament. They won't dare touch any of the sheep now and very soon they will be arguing and fighting among themselves.

That is where the drama/tragedy/comedy is up to as at this very moment. So you have the latest on the situation. Here on ATS! Thank you gals and guys who bring us ATS. Flag, star and standing applause from just me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Sooo...... Is this supposed to be a prediction or......

edit on 19-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: added 2 more puzzled faces because I don't get it

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Juran

edit on 19-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: added 2 more puzzled faces because I don't get it

My.mind.is mine, hi
oh right so you never read the heading. Are you sure your mind is your's?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Juran

My.mind.is mine, hi
oh right so you never read the heading. Are you sure your mind is your's?

After reading your OP, I'm honestly not sure...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
str n flag for an interesting read. Hopefully if it is up to us, we do what is right.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Nice metaphor, S&F, I will post later after some other replies.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Its scary how distrustful and afraid of others people have become. Not to mention deaf but then I put that down to profound denial. I am not into S&F and I would certainly never try to write it. I just know that if I tried I would just make an ass of it. What I have posted is the latest update on the current situation for those who do possess the ears to hear me because I know they will appreciate it. Is ATS going to pamper to the deaf without giving the other's a fair go? the ones who are genuine? Like I am?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

The heading for this forum reads as follows...

This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

So I'm kind of perplexed OP... do please tell us what the "actual situation" is, from your perspective.

People find it so much easier to respond when they have an indication of what someone is talking about.
edit on 19/7/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ok so the thread that speaks of taking our breath away and now this one being a continuation it seems (??) leads me to believe you are actually speaking of Jesus coming back and taking our breath away from his Light and delivering us the Truth as he promised???

If you think this way I also want to add that so does every believer I have spoken to. They truly believe we are awaiting Him as the signs he spoke of are here and those who have eyes are seeing and those who have ears are definitely listening.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ, you dont expect Juran to confirm your belief of Christ return ?
He decided not to give any useful information about his ´prediction´, but only giving hints.
You decide what this means to you. This thread also works this way, didnt you know ATS is an info exchange channel for CIA OPs ?

btw, to my knowledge Christs second coming has already begun in the early 30ies, in the astral plane.

edit on 19-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I try not to have expectations of anyone....not even myself. Live and let live.

I also am an analyzer so if I want to get into someones psyche, then it helps me to understand others especially if I am reading between the lines, so to speak.

Anyways.....I am on the fence as an observer and whether Christ Returned in the 30's is not for me to judge as I may think different but....again....who am I to judge?

If Ats does indeed have CIA agents and the like on here writing in code.....then so be it. I honestly do not know why they wouldn't use a more private way to communicate.....but again....who am I to judge.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I enjoyed your perception.
Next few days will be interesting to say the least

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Hey there Guessing

What do you think the next few days holds that may be interesting? I am curious as I have read some of your posts and find you are rather spiritual and If I am not mistaken.....native?

I had dreams often when I was younger and dreamed of Natives being at my return party from this existence....it was really cool! It was so cool I obtained books to read as I thought I must be native as well. Its a cute story.... lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have no idea what the thread title has to do with the actual post. I thought maybe I would obtain some first aid information for burns when I clicked on the post, but when I read it......

I hate it when people have to wrap something that can be said in two sentences into a couple of paragraphs. I sure am glad I do not have to stand around and listen to this chap all day.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Nice Post, I like it a lot, I think there are some components missing though:

The world theater is intact, the curtain fell already, time was suspended, and a new stage has been set.

The rules changed ever so slightly, and everyone should start to see subtle changes in their daily lives.

For example, a random thing I noticed is the country station our household has playing, suddenly has international reports of country leaders talking about things like future education, how weird, but cool is that??

IMHO I think the "2012" stuff is now nonsense and has effectively already "happened" so to speak. We have already arrived and things are a mess, especially politically and corporately for everyone worlkdwide.

People need to be good stewards of their nation and be the diplomats of their own ideas. Live simply, understand other points of view, respect your pets, respect that what you do in your daily living can influence directly other planes of existence.

The finger is healed, things are ordering out nicely, let the past go, time to move forward in a positive way.

Hope this makes sense. The sheep/wolves are always there, just need to respect each other.

Liberty is not dead, freewill is alive and thriving, just doing something nice for someone else today!
---ICM

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bout all I want to say is TS hasn't HTF yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Although our individual roles have not been scripted no one will find themselves without a role and it is how each of us plays out our role that will dertermine what happens to us when the final curtain falls. That inevitable moment comes closer with each breath you take and there are only so many breaths left. Those who have nothing to fear have nothing to fear but those who are not so innocent as they pretend to be do.

At the final fall the pretenders will betray themselves. It was for this purpose that the drama/tragedy/comedy was staged in the first place and why it has been such a long running one: to expose the wolves among the sheep.

The wolves have been tricked into mingling with the sheep. Their misplaced confidence in their ability to deceive grew so bold that they have blindly followed the sheep into the pen

The gate has been closed and now there is no way out for them.

They are only just beginning to become aware of their predicament. They won't dare touch any of the sheep now and very soon they will be arguing and fighting among themselves.

What I took away from the OP is that the elite are falling/failing.
Rupert Murdoch, and everyone involved with him, and the IMF guy getting busted and ousted.........
Etc.

They thought they were way above everyone else, above the law, too big to fall/fail, making them careless. They're being cut down to size. Humbled. Hobbled.

I wonder who's next?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by Agarta

Its scary how distrustful and afraid of others people have become. Not to mention deaf but then I put that down to profound denial. I am not into S&F and I would certainly never try to write it. I just know that if I tried I would just make an ass of it. What I have posted is the latest update on the current situation for those who do possess the ears to hear me because I know they will appreciate it. Is ATS going to pamper to the deaf without giving the other's a fair go? the ones who are genuine? Like I am?

I am sooo confused, we know your not into s & f , but why would you not try and write it, youve just done it, and the s looks pretty normal so does the & and i wouldnt kick the f out of bed either. im sure you wouldnt make an ass of it, im completely perplexed about your meaning here.
edit on 19-7-2011 by thedoctorswife because: rubbish spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Are you Harold Camping?

st.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join