It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Predicted Japan Quake Has New Messages

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

I understand the seriousness of the situation we are all in. There are truths that people are being kept from and that we should run, when we know we can't. So far the date of when Elenin is coming is so far correct and that the size of this bad boy is 1.157 times bigger than Jupiter and threw it's axis off means that you, madam, are correct.

People that complain here are also saying that they have no way of surviving on your own. I am learning to survive on my own as well build generators that can support my life and the things that keep me alive such as a perpetual motion generator, a HHO generator, and what else can I do with my body such as healing those that are wounded.

9nania, you are trying your best to save as many lives as possible and your doing a good job. As well I thought that you were going into hiding, I know that you did not lie but your are exposing yourself in the open, is there a purpose for this action?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Ummm where does it state that Elenin is even close to the size of Jupiter?
link please
cause everything I have read said about 4km

edit on 30-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i remember this girl she said she was heading to the hills
i hate morons who give predictions

if she could really tell the future she`d have won the lottery ten times over, become a millionairess, have her own tv station, and broadcast her `doomsday report` to the world and not on youtube

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by karen61057

Am I psychic? I dont think so. I am intuitive but thats not the same thing. Would I make predictions based on what I see during meditation? Or in a Dream? No. The private workings of my mind are not for public viewing.

We don't think you are "psychic" either.
We are pleased that you can keep the "private workings" of your mind to yourself.

We just wish that 9Narnia could do the same.

We are all very glad that YOU understand that barfing out your personal fear is a little different than purposely projecting a fearful claim onto anyone that would listen.

I'm glad that you understand this whole thing and that YOU know the difference!
edit on 19-7-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

We, we, we, you certainly have ATS all balled up in your pocket! For a lurker to finally come along to participate it seems you laid out your agenda quite clear, that it is your solemn wish to do anything to bring down the subject matter in what ever way possible; and you keep saying it like you have ATS on your shiny badge of honor??

Why not just get on your own soap box, say your peace and then move on, debating others is not going to make 9narnia go away and it certainly is not a way of making others here at ATS get on your box with you. We can discern for ourselves!

You are a debunker of "classic" proportions! I am glad to recognize you now so I do not waste my own future thoughts on what ever "you/we" may feel is appropriate for ATS. You need a life beyond 9Narnia!
edit on 7/30/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

so far that I have found is this site.

Got to read it all the way and it gives what this Brown Dwarf can do, as well why some people have a hard time finding what is on the surface of this rock.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

so far that I have found is this site.

Got to read it all the way and it gives what this Brown Dwarf can do, as well why some people have a hard time finding what is on the surface of this rock.
Hmmm,
alot of cut and pasting
will have to investigate this source a bit further
edit on 31-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by noatheistsplease

If this is 9Nania, then anyone discrediting her is to be put to shame. You all have a tendency to do this to anyone who brings topics to the surface to discuss. Most of you are abusive by nature or just a bunch of 18 year old's sitting in their room of their mommies house with nothing better to do and not enough education to have a "real" conversation. LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's her latest video; Last Message to my Friends & Family
===============================================

===============================================

Just as I though... the 9Nania posting here on the ATS Forums is a fake.

No mention of ATS in the video like on 'here' she said she would!

edit on 7/31/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hmmm,. it would seem the girl has evaporated,.
I hate liers

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So she hasnt replied for a while,.
Hmmm could it be that this new ATS member is a hoaxer?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Does this mean i won't get to play Skyrim?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

I think we're all safe for about 30 or 40 years. The reason for my confidence.... A long time ago a Palm Reader told me I had a real long "life line". I'm 51 now so with any luck with my extrapolations I'll live to be 80 or 90 something!
Which means the rest of the world is safe as well!! As far as I know I'm not on any list to rocket to Mars, the Moon nor on any subterranian or ocean floor dwelling list.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Here's a 1:17min. video recored my 9Nania today! Yes, 1 hour and 17mins. of her explaining her research and knowledge on Elenin, earthquakes, and the geological dangers of living in Los Angeles;

Very insightful video.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sorry 'bout the spelling mistakes in the above post. Don't know what happened there. I blame Comet Elenin.

What I gather from 9Nania's videos is; her videos were originally directed towards her friends and family in California. Her videos gained attention when people thought it was she that called the Alex Jones radio show and 9Nania's (YouTube Name) March 11th earthquake/pole shift warning came to fruition. Appearently, she NEVER called the Alex Jones radio show. I never thought she did.

Anyways, it looks as if all her videos are really more directed towards her friends and family and NOT the large following she has gained since March "11. Obviously she's aware of her current semi-popularity and still makes her videos public so, whatever.

Personally, I admire her determination and passion for trying to inform her family and friends in California about the dangers of living in that area.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Thank you for taking your time to warn us and share your investigation with us.
You are showing how much you really care for others and helping many people.
Because those who have to listen, will hear...
Take care,
Ptolomeo

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We have positive confirmation that the person on ATS claiming to be 9Nania is a fake. She admitted it on another thread and the real 9Nania verified she has never had an ATS account.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

The picture is not photoshoped you ignorant twit! Look for it in the nasa site! It's there as well as all over the web. Research before you bash!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
She also predicted a major quake back in March.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing happened. When messaged about this, she never responded and just went on predicting things. She also believes her child has had an implant placed in it by someone. I can't prove that hasn't happened of course. I just thought people should be aware.

She also said she was leaving for the mountains and getting "off the grid" following that last prediction but continued to post videos and even tweeted saying she was the girl who had accurately predicted the Japan quake, refusing to acknowledge her subsequent failed prediction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She also said there was nothing to fear when things come to pass because we will be lifted up and feel no pain or suffering, but then yelled, "I hope to god this makes sense to you!" imploring people to take heed. Consistency?

Just my two cents. Peace.
edit on 8/20/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Expansion and typos

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
man I want some of the mountain smoke she is puffn on

sounds like she has the good smoke

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

This is a 4KM comet that's going to be 88 times farther then our moon. nothings going to happen! If something does happen it wont be because of little elenin! Get your head out of the natural disasters people. Though i will have to admit the names and the date is odd but you can't call a 4km comet a brown dwarf or a jupiter sized planet! If it was jupiter sized we would be able to see it easily with our eyes right now!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join