It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will People In Arizona Stop Voting For John McCain?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No seriously when will the citizens of Arizona stop voting for John McCain the war monger,terrorist supporter and has been breaking the Logan's Act, along with his best Buddie Joe Lieberman.

Upon his arrival in Paris, he met with various French officials, including Talleyrand. During these meetings, he identified himself as a private citizen, discussed matters of general interest to the French, and told his audience that anti-French sentiment was prevalent in the United States. Logan's conversation with Merlin de Douai, who occupied the highest political office in the French republic, was typical. Logan stated that he did not intend to explain the American government's position, nor to criticize that of France. Instead, he suggested ways in which France could improve relations with the United States, to the benefit of both countries. He also told Merlin that pro-British propagandists in the United States were portraying the French as corrupt and anxious for war, and were stating that any friend of French principles necessarily was an enemy of the United States. Within days of Logan's last meeting, the French took steps to relieve the tensions between the two nations; they lifted the trade embargo then in place, and released American seamen held captive in French jails. Even so, it seems that Logan's actions were not the primary cause of the Directory's actions; instead, Logan had merely provided convenient timing for the implementation of a decision that had already been made.[3]

Now back on the topic of John McCain, John McCain has been known for getting lobbyist support from a well know radical Albanian lobbyist group, the Albanian American Civic League, the lobby group was headed by former Congressman Joe DioGuardi.

McCain in privately stated this

McCain said to him when he entered the hotel in Manhatten on January 22: "Joe, I saw your people in Michigan, and in South Carolina and in New Hampshire", from which this lobbyist deduced that all Americans of Albanian background will be voting for the senator from Arizona.

Congressman Joe DioGuardi has been a strong supporter of the KLA a an Islamic terrorist group responsible for beheadings, torture, rape, burning down churches filled with Christians, and the Disappearance of thousands of Romas.

heres a great article on this matter
Behind The Headlines, McCain Support for the KLA

Truth in Media

In 2011 April After The Manufactured Colored Revolution, John McCain along with Joe Lieberman secretly went t egypt with a staged photo op moment crowd almost to prefect for a photo op, in one of the photos John McCain is seen smiling showing thumbs up sign by joe Lieberman which i believe it could mean thumbs up (Victory)

Here is the photo
Photo OP Egypt 2011

Noticed the Staged crowds following behind.

John McCain with Kerry on Opening a Coke Cola Factory in Egpyt, the capitalist way.

And heres John McCain with the East Libyan Terrorists

John McCain In Libya

So i have to ask now that i have shown you all this, what connection John McCain has for whats going on in libya and elsewhere in the middle east? it could be hidden connections, and may know alot more on just who are those terrorists in east libya, and wont tell the american public in the name of secrecy.

I have to ask you Arizonans in Arizona when will you stop voting for John McCain?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Maybe nobody is as "Informed" as you are. Also i guess people are entitled to their vote so they'll stop when they feel like it. I mean, honestly you shouldn't be so worked up over this because by knowing all this you should know that most people don't know this.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I have to ask you Arizonans in Arizona when will you stop voting for John McCain?

Maybe it's all a trick to get people to vote for the other guy. That's how they manipulate people into voting whoever they want in power. They make one look incompetent, so the other looks like the hero.

So yeah, don't vote for John McCain. But don't vote for the other guy simply because you think McCain is the baddie. Otherwise, you are falling into a trap.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

McCain is the baddie. Otherwise, you are falling into a trap.

honestly all parties are the same, so i think it wont matter anyway if your falling into a trap.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Probably the same time the people in California quit voting for Nancy Pelosi.

Never.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Never.

Or the day that Nevada stops re-electing Harry Reid.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Never.

Or the day that graveyards stop voting for Hilary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think someone should cover up every mccain sign with a ron paul sign. It is only fair since they leave ron paul out of the tv polls and recognition on purpose. Fair is fair.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

honestly all parties are the same, so i think it wont matter anyway if your falling into a trap.
Bingo people, I'm proud some of you realize this. My question is, how long will it take for a majority of people in this country realize they are being scammed every four years by the democrats/republicans and finally do something about it? But on the other hand, welcome to the reality of human nature. Aggravating for some of us I know and I'm not even from Arizona. Ha!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Paintshisshieldred

[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.
[color=#FFFFFF]
CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.

[color=#3333FF]Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Yes, I totally agree with you and maybe Citizen Statesmen will prevail, something has to give otherwise we had better be practicing the phrase, 'Yessa Massa' until we get it just right. I was so disgusted the last Presidential Election, I went so far as take my name off the voter registration at our courthouse. Obama really drove it home with all his false promises of hope and transparency. I absolutely cannot believe that we the masses can't hold them accountable. What F**king lies just like all the other Presidents that preceded him as long as I have been alive, It's the same ole' promises over and over time after time. No matter who's in power whether its Democrats or Republicans. It was then I knew beyond any shadow of doubt that both sides (Democrats/Republicans) were actually on the same side. I decided to withdraw from the system as much as possible and go into 'Lock and Load Mode'. WTF do we really do?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
funny-its all about busness guys

after USA voted for Obama the black get unemployment

i told u to vote for mccain-but i am in germany so it means nothing what i say

next time in 2012 vote for the candidate that help u to buy food and dont listen what they told u-because that means nothing.however

2012 there will be 2 candidates and i think u are smart enough to find out who help u to make money-one thing is clear-both want the job and they are doing everything-really everything- to get the job

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by larswillen

First off NO and no to John McCain he is just like Bush and obama, but alot worse during the Yugoslav conflicts he was pushing for us marines to be on the grounds in Serbia and take it over as Military Occupation but thankfully his little push for that was stopped.

He is a war monger and the worst kind of a war monger and yet claims to be a hero? a POW hero?
please if he was a POW hero, he would be wise of him to stay out of politics if he has a human heart at all but it seems he doesn't have a human heart.

Democrats or Republicans they are all the same idiots, they wont fix or solve anything rather then getting monthly checks well the rest of americans keep going under.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

He is a war monger and the worst kind of a war monger and yet claims to be a hero? a POW hero?
please if he was a POW hero, he would be wise of him to stay out of politics if he has a human heart at all but it seems he doesn't have a human heart.

I have pondered that sentence for a while now, but havent been able to make sense of it.

Are you saying that you don't believe he was a war POW because anyone who was a POW wouldn't go into politics because they would of course have a human heart?

I'm quite confused at your logic.

Help?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Never.

Here's a little factoid you might not be aware of.

John McCain is a STATE senator, therefore, people from all over the state have the opportunity to vote for him

Nancy Pelosi is member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California's 5th District, meaning the entire state of California does not vote for her, but merely her tiny little district.

usgovinfo.about.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

How nice of you of attacking me by claiming and pretending your so confused at my logic points.

Are you saying that you don't believe he was a war POW because anyone who was a POW wouldn't go into politics because they would of course have a human heart?

As i stated before if John McCain was a normal human being with a human soul he wouldn't be supporting terrorists in east libya, and the KLA in kosovo.

He has been a strong supporter of wars since bill Clinton, even some who are still alive Vietnam Veterans were Against McCain.

Vietn Vets Agaisnt McCain

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I believe it's Kerry and McCain giving free things to Vietnam hoping they will be our friends in the fight against China.

I think Vietnam is taking America for a ride and accepting the freebies, exporting their agent orange poisoned cat fish and foods to America.

McCain is battier than they get. I think he drank too much of Washington DC's toxic LEAD contaminated water supply for too long.

He should be forced to undergo a psychological test/blood test to see if he's sane....or indeed has been poisoned with too much LEAD from DC's polluted water supply.

Arizona will deserve the incoming Chinese nuclear missiles McCain will bring with his WWIII plans. Atleast all the illegals will finally flee America when the bombs and missiles start coming in.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I didn't attack you.

I tried to make sense of your disjointed syntax.

Are you saying you dont really believe McCain was a POW?

Is English not your first language?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91

Never.

Or the day that 95% of black people finally begin to realize that Obama is a bamboozling hoodwinker.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by enigma91

Never.

Or the day that 95% of black people finally begin to realize that Obama is a bamboozling hoodwinker.

Or the day that pseudo-libertarian Republicans-in-hiding stop pretending that the GOP are somehow a substantive alternative to the Dems.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join