It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human hybrids: Do they exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Human hybrids: Do they exist?

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

Milagros Garcia is an alleged Alien and Human inter-species hybrid. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study. The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

Ms. Garcia claims that she is the offspring of an alien encounter. The Doctor is not interested in the UFO/ alien phenomena he wants answers as to why her DNA has such rare qualities.

A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well the story is interesting. Would be nice if we could contact them and tell us their story. Science has proven in this case that they possesses alien DNA.

Milagros Garcia and A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio.
Past month or so I've watched a docu about a mother and a son making a docu about alien contact. There was a man in it telling some interesting things. (maybe it was the sex with an alien part that stuck in my brain. lol)

Anyway came across this today in the agora cosmopolitan

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)
the part i meant was on 38min. (loosely connected the the intend of the breaking news post)

Found the docu I was typing about in the OP

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Woman on the right. Feel free to embed

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
the X Men is real...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Its looking like the source may be re-running an older story. I went looking and found this..

Unexplained Mysteries - Strange DNA results for 'alien' hybrid

Notice the post date-- 2007.

Posted on Tuesday, 20 March, 2007

Milagros Garcia is an alleged Alien and Human inter-species hybrid. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study.

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare. Ms. Garcia claims that she is the offspring of an alien encounter. The Doctor is not interested in the UFO/ alien phenomena he wants answers as to why her DNA has such rare qualities.

Their source is the same as the OP and they link the same picture. Its almost like the source "Agoras Cosmopolitan" is just re-running the story for whatever reason.

Also - there is an ATS thread on it. It is also from 2007 and lists the Agoras Cosmopolitan as the source

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's weird is I can't find any more info than this. Just the short article that she has weird DNA and that's it. So far I haven't found how it came out.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

2007? wow talking about recycling news.

It must be brought under attention, cause this could just be it.. The proof they are living among us

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Science has proven in this case that the posses alien DNA.

Maybe im misunderstanding what you posted but if the lady has DNA abnormality that is just rare but not impossible in humans how can you claim that science has proven its alien DNA?

edit on 18-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Maybe im misunderstanding what you posted but if the lady has DNA abnormality that is just rare in humans how can you claim that science has proven its alien DNA?

Because this was in the article

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare. (how rare, would be helpful to me)

A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on two hours of sleep a night.

The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study

(its not conclusive i know, but science never is. Just look at the global warming issue)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

But nowhere in the article does it say that science has proved the DNA to be alien . It just says its abnormal but nothing impossible for humans. I know the original article heading is "Scientific evidence suggests Puerto Rican woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human hybrid" (source) but the details in the article dont backup the claims . It would be great if they had found some impossible DNA sequence but as it stands there is absolutely no indication of anything exterestrial here. Even the doctor who looked at the DNA isnt saying theres any alien evidence. I think this website is just trying to make up a more interesting story.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

No the article stated just this

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

And the doctor situation was like this stated in the OP

The Doctor is not interested in the UFO/ alien phenomena he wants answers as to why her DNA has such rare qualities.

If doctors conduct a study at the woman's DNA, and find interesting results... Isn't that scientific research also?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know about aliens. But I did see a video of this woman trying to make a human/canine hybrid. I hear there is one trying to make a human/equine hybrid as well, apparently that is more difficult to do though. I guess the human/canine hybrid would be like a mini centaur.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

If doctors conduct a study at the woman's DNA, and find interesting results... Isn't that scientific research also?

Sure its scientific and interesting but as it stands it doesnt Prove alien DNA like you originaly stated.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Sure its scientific and interesting but it doesnt Prove alien DNA like you originaly stated.

That bit about the proven scientific fact was anwerd few post ago??
I shall post it again

Because this was in the article The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare. (how rare, would be helpful to me) A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on two hours of sleep a night. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study (its not conclusive i know, but science never is. Just look at the global warming issue)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Im sorry TribeOfManyColours there is nothing there that says they have proved the DNA is alien. Maybe you are having some difficulty with the english language?

To be honest the original statement you made :

doesnt even make any sense , even if you ignore the spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A it was in own comments posted about the original story, and B I gave already an explanation about it.

( Because this was in the article

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare. (how rare, would be helpful to me) A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on two hours of sleep a night. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study its not conclusive i know, but science never is. Just look at the global warming issue)

And about the science part you already ansewerd the following

Sure its scientific and interesting but it doesnt Prove alien DNA like you originaly stated.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It obvious you are having trouble interpreting the facts stated in the original article and or dont understand what the word proof means. I can see now that you have tried to change the statement you made in your first post to cover up your spelling mistake and bad grammer :

to..

Science has proven in this case that they possesses alien DNA.

but the sentence still doesnt make any sense and isnt true so im going to let you get on with your misconceived ideas. good luck with your thread

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I just posted a news article, the thing you trip over is written in own comment section.(my thoughts and interpretation)
Thanks for letting me go. I was wondering how long must this go on.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
OMG did you seriously just make up a false quote from me to try to win a debate???

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I just quoted you?

And few post earlier you said I made some spelling mistakes, and just corrected them.? (Being Dutch, I thought you where being helpful. Guess you had an different agenda)

The fact that I was wondering when would this nonsense charade stop(tripping over a sentence in my own comment section), is that it has nothing to do with the article I posted above own comment section.
I already gave an answer too that multiple times.

If doctors conduct a study at the woman's DNA, and find interesting results... Isn't that scientific research also? Sure its scientific and interesting but it doesnt Prove alien DNA like you originaly stated.

That its bin proven is no where to been seen in the article, only in my own comment section (my thoughts about the article. I further explained why I wrote that, to you, and that should have settled the case, yet the complete thread is derailed of it)

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare. (how rare, would be helpful to me)
A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on two hours of sleep a night.
The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study
(its not conclusive i know, but science never is. Just look at the global warming issue)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Science has proven in this case that they possesses[sic] alien DNA.

Quite the contrary.

Directly from your quote:

The DNA is possible in humans but is very
rare.

Just because a DNA sequence is rare, does not mean that it's extra terrestrial in origin. Quite a leap actually.

“Over the past several years, the extent to which the structure of the genome varies among humans has become clearer. This variation suggested that there must be portions of the human genome where DNA sequences had yet to be discovered, annotated and characterized,”

Do you carry a rare DNA sequence missing from the human genome reference map?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join