It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS will go offline for board upgrades until 5PM EST (8/14).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've been waiting for a major BTS overhaul. This is very good news to me. Very recently I said that I thought BTS was getting left in the dust by ATS. My gripes were mostly cosmetic things, but I believe that it's important to keep both boards running equally.

Dreamlandmafia told me that SkepticOverlord was working on it, and I'm glad that his words have finally come to pass. I also understand that keeping both forums up to par is an EXTREMELY tough job. If I knew XMB, I would CERTAINLY volunteer to help. I appreciate all the work that Skeptic and the others put in to make these forums work.

I'm glad that BTS is finally getting updated.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: Title update.

[edit on 13-8-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Indeed...

There are a few things that i like about BTS that i dont about ATS. Like the "dot folder" that lets us know what we have posted in.

Hopefully some of the errors and exploits that I have "come across" and told SO about, will be fixed.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Maybe BTS chat can be fixed aswell thanks skeptic and all involved keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hopefully those error messages I get after doing a search will disappear. I can do a search on BTS for a thread topic. Then I click on one section of it, then try to do something else or read another section and I always got page not found.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
At least we now know this will not be a RUSHED job. I can't wait to see what it looks (and feels) like when it's done.

I also like the looks of BTS while it's under construction...

Anyway's... 5PM EST tomorrow is a while away... it's only 11:50PM (8/13) as of this post.

CAN'T WAIT!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

top topics

join