It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something doesn't add up.. Meteor Impact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kassych

Remember this video?

Here is a piece of the rock that caused that fireball found sitting on a frozen lake in Buzzard Coulee, Canada.. This is one of several examples of meteorites found in Canada and elsewhere around the world.

Friction due to the Earth's atmosphere slow the incoming rock down and this transfer of energy is the cause of the loud explosive sounds and ground shaking. Most of the energy in the momentum of this mass was transferred in this manner.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I think you should read again, it seems based on your comment that you misunderstood what I said.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I suggest you pull the other leg....this is pure Bull phuckey.
The whole story is a fabrication.
That is not a crater for an 11 KG object however the "terminal velocity" it fell from space at some speed obviously.....
The words smooth round black obhect sounds more like a spy satellite or something of that nature....
maybe somebodys orbital atomic weapon fell out of its orbit due to a CME storm?
(Perhaps lost its stabilizing computer or apparatus somehow?)
Then theres the "Dark Knight satellite that apeared early in the space race orbiting the earth (in a polar orbit)which we had none that would be in that type of orbit....
It flew around the earth a while, emitted some signals and moved on somewhere else because its no longer there.....
In its polar orbit.
Smallish flying saucers have beenalso reported to have landed in front of humaans before as well, im thinking of the one that came down in the frenchmans garden one day......it was quite small.....
Maybe the resl object is farmore regular shaped than that phoney rock they are passing off....You can even see the smirks on thee soldiers faces look closely.....somethings fishy....

<< 1   >>

join