It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran school brainwashes children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
About 5,000 girls and boys with a another ethnic background are reportedly undergoing strict regime in their parents' home country.
They have become too Danish and need reschooling.
The children are sent to a so-called Koran school, where children from the mere age of four years are brainwashed to despise anything related to the West.
The reschooling program undermines all integration initiatives the Danish government has instated for immigrants.

"At least 5,000 Danish children are in a reschooling program in their parents' home countries," head of public relations for Human Rights Service, Hege Storhaug, told B.T. "They are being brainwashed."

Koran school brainwashes children

Any comments?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've seen such children in my lifetime, and in fact, conronted the teachers when I observed such acts of indoctrination. It's sad to see childrens minds molded into a selective order of thinking, what's even sadder is to see the same tactics used all over the world by every school system one can imagine. In the end, well, the parents of these children are only doing what they believe is best for thier children. As a volunteer teacher I have come across many children who have been raised in such conditions, its an attrophy on our parts not to impede and take action that will allow these children to let thier imaginations reign free. Children deserve more, this is our obligation. I've come across fanatics from all walks of life, Sikh, Hindu, Bhuddist, Christian, Islamic, Etc, and I can tell you from experience, these people are not fit to teach children the ways of thier respected doctrines. Children need an objective perspective.

Deep

[edit on 13-8-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
All i can say is i see it all the time, not only in islam. Now what i am referring to is not school based but more home based, i have been attacked by kids when they hear my middle and last name Bijan Fardad (i am a light skinned half iranian so most think i am italian at first). I have seen black people beat up white people for no reason, i have seen white people beat up black people for no reason, i have fought skin heads they have fought me. I have had Christians yell at me that they will laugh at my people burn and have heard muslims do the same thing. Religon and Racial Diffrence is the worst thing that could have happend on this earth, but no matter what laws in schools are placed there will always be hatred and intolerance.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have a comment...

Just about the only thing you left out from that short 'article' is the following line at the end:

"The reschooling program undermines all integration initiatives the Danish government has instated for immigrants, the tabloid reports."

Didn't you think anyone here would want to know this was reported by a tabloid ?

U.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Long Story Short

Its the teacher that teaches. The student learns when they are ready. Consider this: Its very easy to forget things if your not paying attention.

I don't get what Hellmutt is saying... What is your definition of Brainwash so I can relate it to the article you mentioned ?

[edit on 16-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by upuaut
I have a comment...

Just about the only thing you left out from that short 'article' is the following line at the end:

"The reschooling program undermines all integration initiatives the Danish government has instated for immigrants, the tabloid reports."

Didn't you think anyone here would want to know this was reported by a tabloid ?

U.

This story is in all media in Denmark. All newspapers, Tv and all. The problem is that I have to find one in english to post for you here, since most of you don�t speak danish. The link I provided however, was to the biggest national TV-station "TV2". It�s valid.

And "Brainwash was not my word, it was used in the article(s). If you want to look for danish articles..., Koran should be easy enough to translate. "Brainwash" is "hjernevask" in danish.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
They have become too Danish and need reschooling.

Maybe this is setting a lot of people off.

The parents aren't happy with the Danish education system. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't like the liberal public school system in Canada, because of the turmoil set up by previous governments. Learning rarely takes place in the classroom of a public schools.

4 years.... EXAGGERATION, to early to tell

Whatever works works, why change it. Some parents send their kids to private schools, are home-schooled and/or catholic schools. One can argue they are brainwashed there to.

If a kid is falling behind, then yes they need help, we live in a competetive world.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

This story is in all media in Denmark. All newspapers, Tv and all. The problem is that I have to find one in english to post for you here, since most of you don�t speak danish. The link I provided however, was to the biggest national TV-station "TV2". It�s valid.

And "Brainwash was not my word, it was used in the article(s). If you want to look for danish articles..., Koran should be easy enough to translate. "Brainwash" is "hjernevask" in danish.

OK, fair enough.
I still find it strange that a major television station would quote a tabloid if it had other sources to quote first...

And as websurfer pointed out, the language of the 'article' is very unprofessional in its blatant interpretation and bias, making the assumption that the reason these children are going to that type of school is because they have become too Danish... and stating, without any objective material to back the claim up, that they are taught to hate all things Western. Its just not professional journalism.

U.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by upuaut]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Actually, the norwegian government has started an investigation on this exact problem, due to the media-publicity it recieved in Denmark.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The problem with European governments, including my own, is that they let Muslims trot to and fro from their terrorist enclaves back into Europe.

For every "innocent" Muslim there is another plotting some kind of horror - that is why 9/11 happened - the government let these vile people in - and they showed them what happens when you tolerate a fascist religion.

The only solution is seperation - all Muslims should be true to their religion and live in Islamic states. They should not bring their awful sordid religious and social practices to civilised countries.

Muslims in the West are hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
For every "innocent" Muslim there is another plotting some kind of horror - that is why 9/11 happened - the government let these vile people in - and they showed them what happens when you tolerate a fascist religion.

You have just completely discredited yourself.
If for every innocent Muslim (which you inexplicably choose to put in quotes, as if such a notion was actually preposterous to you), there is a terror-plotting one, you are statingthe proportion of Muslims that are terrorists to be 1 in 2. This proves beyond a doubt that you are not worthy of level-headed and rational discussion.

U.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Actually, the norwegian government has started an investigation on this exact problem, due to the media-publicity it recieved in Denmark.

Thank you,
That might convince some doubters here that it was more than just a tabloid-article...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hi Helmutt,

I believe you, but the extreme statement about the kids being taught to hate all things Western is quoted from the tabloid and is a good candidate for suspicion...

U.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
These kids are being taught to hate civilised Christians. They may not all go out and kill people but their minds are polluted with hatred - they ARE terrorists. Some of them will become operational terrorists.

You government, if it has the balls, would not let them back into the country.

But no Western government has the courage to deal with Islamic scourge so it is only a matter of time before one of these swine kills a lot of your country folk.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

These kids are being taught to hate civilised Christians. They may not all go out and kill people but their minds are polluted with hatred - they ARE terrorists. Some of them will

ROFL ! They are... mind terrorists ! Let us commence the great War on Mind Terrorism ! Who shall we invade ?

U.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So the next step is to descriminate against those groups likely to be of danger to you.

As I said - the government should not allow brain-washed Arab children back into its country.

To prove the point - the 20 hijackers on 9/11 - if they had been denied entry to the USA they could never had carried out the atrocity.

Deny entry to Muslims you signficiantly reduce the chances of invidivduals committing acts of terror against you.

And the "peace loving" Muslims? Well it's just tough on them isn't it. After all who would suffer the most - someone who is denied entry to a country or someone who is murdered by a terrorist?

Which is it to be?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's been known fro a long time that these religious schools, teach values contrary to civilsed society. The fact that everyone who is not a moslem is considered an infidel is highly disturbing.
If you are willing to live in a country it should be your duty to integrate into that society. Anyway these religious schools are highly subjective in their interpretation of the Koran, so are they really recieving a proper schooling ? These schools don't teach Western values of tolerance and goodwill to your fellow man; they teach hatred.
What would happen if Jews and Christians started teaching their children that Moslems were infidels and should not be accorded the same rights as themselves ?

And what does teaching these childrenn in madrassas accomplish ? NOTHING. It teaches them to perpetuate the same backward values, which have plagued the MIddle East for decades. If they wasn't any oil, they still would be living a nomadic life, because their society doesn't inspire social progress.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So in principle you agree....

Not at all, and I find it even funnier you couldn't read the sarcasm of my post. Funny, and a little scary.

U.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You said "mind terrorism" in a sarcastic and unfunny way. But the point was that Muslims are "mind terrorists". Substantial numbers of Muslims in the Mid East support Osama Bin Laden, cheered 9/11 and argue for the destruction of the state of Israel (and death to all Jews). Now of course they all don't commit terrorists acts but their religion is a terrorist religion mixed with a hideous political agenda.

Ergo - you let lots of Muslims in your country some of them are going to be terrorists and will attack you

Ergo - DON'T let Muslims in your country - deport those that are here and deny right of entry trough marriange.

For those Muslims that hold passports? I despair for the future of civilised countries. Perhaps we could offer them money to re-settle in the Islamo-fascist states they retain their absolute loyality to?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

For those Muslims that hold passports? I despair for the future of civilised countries. Perhaps we could offer them money to re-settle in the Islamo-fascist states they retain their absolute loyality to?

Do you actually know any Muslims personally, Crossfire?

U.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join