It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it JUST a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Recently I had a strange dream, I do not know if it was a future vision or what it was... It was a very short dream.
It started off that...

-I could see the damage of the Japan earthquake, not the actual visual damage but like geological damage and I could mouse over it and it could wobble.

-Later in the dream, I heard reports there was an 8.0 magnitude quake in the USA, didn't say whereabouts or anything. I even woke up to check if it was true or not.

Those were the 2 main points of my short dream. Was it jut a dream or an actual future vision or a bit of both? Can you guys help me out?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Did you see a big plate of california rolls drenched in soy sauce with shrimp tempura?If you answer yes,it was a dream.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nope, I didn't XD
It was kinda a half spoken half visual dream. That's the best way to put it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Probably just a dream. There's been a lot of speculation lately about a major eq happening in the U.S., even in the mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a dream but who knows! Maybe you just dont know right now how to interpret it,

My suggestion to you would be to keep a dream diary beside your bed and when you wake after a dream like that write every detail down, You will be surprised how much you forget as the day goes on.

You may see a pattern, you may not, But always worth a go and something to read back on ect,

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Probably just a dream. There's been a lot of speculation lately about a major eq happening in the U.S., even in the mainstream media.

Strange. I don't even live in the USA. Don't know why I dreamt it. Well if it happens then it wasn't a dream, put it that way.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Sounds like a dream but who knows! Maybe you just dont know right now how to interpret it,

My suggestion to you would be to keep a dream diary beside your bed and when you wake after a dream like that write every detail down, You will be surprised how much you forget as the day goes on.

You may see a pattern, you may not, But always worth a go and something to read back on ect,

I'll try to, but I usually don't dream every night. I usually tell people verbally about my dreams and try to remember them visually. Good idea about the dream diary, I'll note any dreams Ihave in my fileblock in my bedroom and get back on this thread if there's a pattern.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Once I had a dream that the sky was purple.
People were around my back and I was staring at the sky.
The sun suddenly turned red and it exploded.
The moon came out for a few seconds.
The sun came back up again and stayed in the ky.

That was another strange dream I couldn't explain from a while back.

new topics

top topics

join