It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black helicopter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
hey guys n girls. i was at work on thursday and saw a big black military helicopter. i was pleased i saw it as i never seen one before but was wondering why it was flying over where i live/work.
i am from grimsby in the uk. we do have a raf bombing range near by but it wasnt anything to do with that i dont think as it was flying away from where the range is. i did try to film it but as i was drving at the time i couldnt.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How big was it, and how many rotors? I am assuming it was either a supply or personnel transport.

2nd line
edit on 17-7-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

why do you think it was black ?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here in CA that's the helicopter looking for all my marijuana.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

because it was black ?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
From time to time I go out to Corpus Christi Naval Air Station .as part of my job as the company I work for has a repair contract on the bases sewer treatment plants.
I have seen Blackhawk helicopters there.
These choppers have only flat black paint and NO markings..
Usually..they are not out where they can be seen..
they are in hangers but they test fly them from time to time

CC NAS is The main repair facility for helicopters world wide..If its a helicopter sooner or later it comes there !
Next time I go there I will sneak in a camera and try to get pictures .
Why would we have unmarkesd helicopters on a US Naval repair facility ? Who do they belong to ?
NATO perhaps ?
edit on 17-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've recently seen some black helicopters around my town, which is weird because I live in a small town that is surrounded by a few other small towns.

The first was a few months ago, it was almost dusk. I saw a black helicopter flying by my house. It had two red lights on the bottom of it, one on each side of the copter.

Then a couple weeks ago, when riding out to one of the other towns to pick up my daughter from her grandparents, I saw two of them flying over a field towards the town. I was trying to keep my eye on them, but when I went around one of the turns in the road, lost sight of them. Once I came to the town, the direction they were headed, I could see them NOWHERE. It's like they vanished.

top topics

join