It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten JFK Assassination tapes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't know you ages. I am wondering how many of y'all were living at the time of the murder of JFK. I remember it well ... I remember hearing Oswald saying he was a patsy. I remember Jack Ruby killing Oswald on live TV. I was only 13 at the time but even so could not figure out why Ruby killed Oswald. The disgruntled Kennedy fan just didn't cut it, even at my young age! It made no sense.

Years later the truth was out! Ruby silenced Oswald so that he couldn't say he was innocent. Also Officer Tippet that was killed. I don't believe that was Oswald either. Witnesses described a larger man.

Almost 50 years later we still haven't been told the truth!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
I don't know you ages. I am wondering how many of y'all were living at the time of the murder of JFK. I remember it well ... I remember hearing Oswald saying he was a patsy. I remember Jack Ruby killing Oswald on live TV. I was only 13 at the time but even so could not figure out why Ruby killed Oswald. The disgruntled Kennedy fan just didn't cut it, even at my young age! It made no sense.

Years later the truth was out! Ruby silenced Oswald so that he couldn't say he was innocent. Also Officer Tippet that was killed. I don't believe that was Oswald either. Witnesses described a larger man.

Almost 50 years later we still haven't been told the truth!

I was not born yet. My parents were still in high school though.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I would like to comment on something I heard in a movie. Apparently if you are shot in the back of the head, it is the Medulla Oblongata, which controls motor functions. If you are shot in that area, you have no motor functions at all, and JFK has an automatic motor function of putting his hand to his head. And he was still breathing at the time he was taken to the ER at Parkland. He did not die just that second.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Medulla oblongota is responsible for all autonomous functions including breathing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Like WarminIndy I wasn't born at the time JFK was assassinated. In fact, I wasn't born until 1992 (I turned 19 yesterday) so that's quite a while after the assassination occurred really. And I only started looking into the case itself around this time last year as well and I've tried to learn as much about it all as I could from that point on.

I like to think I know my fair share about the case and I have my own theories on various stuff, but, of course there's still a lot to learn.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
TMI in the OP...

anyways.... has anyone brought up the fact that much of the data, information around the whole assassination investigations were sealed for 50 years ...
and the next president will have been in office for way over the First Hundred Days 'grace' period...
so if anything is still kept from the public....the conspiracy theroists will shine brightly again

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

TMI in the OP...

So as well as some members complaining others don't try hard enough, some are also complaining because members try too hard and put too much information in the opening post?

Sorry but no, there's no such thing as too much information.

EDIT: It's also worth pointing out that I only wrote up this thread in the first place as by far not enough people are aware of the information I shared in the opening post.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
great job RA! it was nice to see all the movies in one place.

something i noticed, and i am not sure it is relevant at all, but what is the story of the white car under the overpass? it is visible at the very end of the Zapruder film, and in the Jack Daniels film seconds later. The white car paces the Limo with Kennedy from under the overpass, while the second limo with Secret service members falls back slightly. Is there any information at all about this vehicle? could be a coincidence, but i dont like coincidence when we are talking about JFK assassination. Like two films being damaged at the exact same instant in time.

oh well, just a random thought. good job again RA!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zona

Hey Zona.

Is there any information at all about this vehicle?

I know those inside the car were Bill Decker, Jesse Curry and also Winston G. Lawson. I know, and despite what was said in the Warren Commission, Bill Decker for one ordered men onto the Knoll and the rail yard following the assassination - this suggests he was one of those whom suspected a shot from that area as opposed to the Texas school book depository. I believe this was what he said exactly: "Move all available men out of my office into the railroad yard... and hold everything secure until Homicide and other investigators should get there."

If you're interested in reading up on these men, here are some great links.

Bill Decker.

Jesse Curry (Was driving the Lead car)

It's worth noting that Jesse Curry was one of those protecting Oswald at the time he was assassinated by Jack Ruby. Curry was also present during the Interrogation of Oswald, for which we have no records of. This being so, Curry also originally thought a shot came from the Knoll according to Dorothy Kilgallen.

Winston G. Lawson.

Hope this was the type of information you were looking for.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In this collection of films, the most interesting parts are two of them were damaged by the FBI to conceal a shot that came from the 2nd floor window of the Dal-Tex building. This shot produced from visible sparks that indicated the direction from which the shot came, so the FBI destroyed the evidence on the films with burns and clip outs.

The Dal-Tex shooter was using a silencer most likely of the type designed by Mitchell Werbel and these wipe design silencers have to be properly seated and fired a few times to hon in the accuracy. The silencers muffle the boom sounds from the rifle, but the fire cracker like pops of the high velocity bullet remain. And all those in Dealey Plaza heard these fire cracker pops of the high velocity bullets breaking the sound barrier.

Lee Oswald was busy turning in the plotters to the FBI and the FBI in Dallas was dirty and helped cover up the assassination with the help of Hoover. Persons like HL Hunt employed a lot of Ex-FBI and Intelligence types in his own security group and that played a role in getting Lee Oswald killed for telling on the plotters. Lee Oswald was sitting in the 2nd floor thinking the JFK hit was defused, when the FBI types in Dallas were in on the hit and cover up. Problem was to make the cover up work, Lee Oswald needed to die.

These were very corrupt times that were mirrored by what happened with the extreme right shift after the death of Roosevelt and the US got British lackie Truman in the presidents seat. Likewise, the killing of JFK put another British lacky into the presidents seat.

www.doewatch.com...

To regain America's Freedoms----let the truth be known.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Summary:

Solving the JFK assassination is as simple as taking note of the extreme right wing shift in America when Roosevelt died and Truman took over and handed British elements too much power over America’s directions so as to be used for Empire. Truman set up the CIA and lots of the British and MI-5 types caused a divided loyalty within the CIA. That division helped to have many look the other way as parts of CIA kill Castro projects continued under private funding near New Orleans. This was who Lee Oswald and Judyth Baker came to work for in the plot to kill Castro that was similar to the Stalin Doctor’s Plot. When it was clear this private plot to kill Castro failed those same plotters turned their interests into killing JFK. They wanted to pull off the same type advantage gained by the Truman take over by getting the highly corrupt Lyndon Johnson into the President position and removing their opposition toward attacks on Communism and Castro. They did this via getting the buy-in of those high in the US Government and by inclusion of Foreign British Agents that arranged the Foreign Mafia killers of JFK. That is the very heart of the sinister plot for the JFK assassination, as it takes a lot of covert cooperation to kill a US President.

New Stuff:

www.doewatch.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hope this is ok but as today is the anniversary of the assassination of JFK, which to be exact will have occurred 48 years ago in just over an hour's time, I'd like to take the time to bump this thread.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The OP's youtube video of the Darnell video. Take a look at the guy @ 14 seconds. What is he concealing under that jacket?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Here's the film so others know which one you're talking about exactly:

I'm not convinced he actually has anything in his hand under his jacket, but I can see where you're coming from here. There's no denying it, at the very least, does look like he has "something" there.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

READ THIS EBOOK IT'S BY THE ASSASSIN DE' ARTHOR TITLE "JFK VIP2RIP"

APPLE IBOOKSTORE
itunes.apple.com...

LULU BOOKSTORE
www.lulu.com...

BARNES NOBLE NOOKSTORE
www.barnesandnoble.com...

AMAZON-KINDLE BOOKSTORE
www.amazon.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
some things that have always remained a mystery to me are,
1.. why was only a palm print found on the rifle..??
2...Why did forensics at the time fail to find a thumb and forefinger or palm print on the shell casings found at the scene...surely the shooter had to touch the shells to load the magazine, and if he wore gloves to cover his tracks why would he neglect to wear them when holding the weapon...

3..and last but not least, why would Oswald deny he had anything to do with it, but leave his own, mail order weapon, palm print and all at the scene...these things
just dont stack up as far as i'm concerned.....

Oswald May have been involved at some level, but that level may have been just opening or closing a fire escape door, unfortunately for him, he may have been set up to take the fall without him knowing much about it and silenced before they could break him...??

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join