It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Video! Star Trek's Picard & Data Discuss Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Damnnnnnnn
How perfectly put together was that?
It fit so perfectly in their conversation didn't it?

Probably the most awesome somewhat political video i've ever seen
RP should pay the guy who made this video and put this as ad campaigns, of course he'd have to contact whoever owns rights to Star Trek TNG

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Haha, maybe the owners of the rights that would be needed by Paul to use this video are supporters. I never watched the show religiously, but even I thought that was great. I bet the guy who made it was watching that episode, and a lightbulb went off. That doesn't seem like something you would intend to do were you not aware of that clip from Star Trek. Again, nice.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
also let's not forget
The Prime Directive is very much non-interventionism

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
That was great, and the one line from Rand Paul really made me crack up. "The republicans lost their mojo"

My only complaint: I WANT MORE! More RonPaul StarTrek

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I would like to see some for X-Files and Firefly as well

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That was great! Thanks for posting MA. "Mr Data your resourcefulness never ceases to amaze me, star and flag for you"

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings,

I'm a Trekkie and this is really unique. First time I've seen something like this and I'll bet it doesn't stay up long as it does infringe on copyright. Hats off to the creators and star and flag for their efforts. Ron Paul has his ideas but I doubt if the current system will let him have a chance. My best,

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bravo! Applause!!!
Ron Paul 2012....MAKE IT SO!

spec

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
why is the audio so low!!!!

2nd.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well I come from Mirfield where Patrick Stewart was born (same street as my dad). my Dad is schoolboy best friends with Patricks brother. I went to the same school as Patrick (several years later). So unfortunately, knowing the politics of Patrick, this video compilation falls flat........better hope he does not find out! The politics are not even close.......
edit on 17/7/11 by malcr because: clarification

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It sucks though because he won't win. The system won't allow it. He wants to change it, for real this time.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The ironic thing about this is back in the UK Patrick Stewart is a staunch LABOUR supporter. He often attends the Labour Party Conference and he even goes out knocking doors will Labour Party MP's. He is against everything that the Conservatives stand for. Take a look at these:-

www.youtube.com...

www.labour.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
It sucks though because he won't win. The system won't allow it. He wants to change it, for real this time.

OMGGGG

I'm so sick and tired of these posts saying "he's great but he won't win"
It's been said a thousand times, your post is nothing new

Now why not spread positivity instead, at least spread his message instead of just being a couch potato negative spreading celestine-prophecy-like negative energy spreading type of person!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by yourmaker

OMGGGG

I'm so sick and tired of these posts saying "he's great but he won't win"
It's been said a thousand times, your post is nothing new

Now why not spread positivity instead, at least spread his message instead of just being a couch potato negative spreading celestine-prophecy-like negative energy spreading type of person!!

Ya? is that that so. well it's the truth. obviously he won't win. they're censoring him and the people just keep going along with it. the whole country deserves whatever happens this time around. how's that for negativity??

the electoral system is a joke, the fact anyone is even trying to elect him anymore is a joke. you have to bring in an entirely new system if you want accountability, complete restructuring of the political environment.
throwing ron paul into the same crap isn't going to solve anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

VERY DAMN GOOD JOB!

Thought I'd add my .02 cents...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

What show is that?
I know i have watched it many times but I can't remember?

What is it?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by trekwebmaster

What show is that?
I know i have watched it many times but I can't remember?

What is it?

Star Trek The Next Generation. That episode is called Unification. Spock supposedly defects to Romulus to meet up with Senator Pardek, and the video above of Data and Picard is them discussing Pardek.
edit on 17-7-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That is a very good video! Very unique in mixing a star trek episode and segments of ron paul. I am one of those peopel who will support Dr.Paul no matter what all the negative people say about him and, at the very least, hope he wins just so these people will shut up. Nonetheless, great video and remember, RON PAUL 2012!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Starred and Flagged MA!!!

The more I know of Ron Paul, the better I like him.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I always thought the Federation sounded a lot like some liberal globalist UN stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join