It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Busted for Injecting Heroin Into Nine-Year-Old Son’s Neck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

cat of 9 tails is older then texas its a 9 or more armed flanged whipp ususaly with weighted metal ends or attachments ment to tear and rend flesh was alot of navys and old world goverments of punishing people who screwed up back in the day as per the topic inocent until proven guilty but hes gonna swing with a sane jurry

www.google.com...://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/let-cat-out-of-the-bag-cat-o-nine-tails.jpg&imgrefurl=http ://mychinaconnection.com/english-idiom/let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag/&h=506&w=568&sz=54&tbnid=H37MwH3wVej6pM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=101&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcat%2Bo f%2B9%2Btails%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=cat+of+9+tails&usg=__D7KPkeRt7Jw9eG19hfKzkOuDyoU=&sa=X&ei=AM8jTu6EOOvRiAKhn5nPAw&ved=0CCwQ9QEwAw&dur=473 8
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-7-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
I am curious to know what a "cat o' nine tails" is. I dont get what that saying means but am curious.

Texans and their weird sayings

edit on 17-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

Have you ever see "Passion of the Christ" directed by Mel Gibson? It is the particular type of whip that was used to whip Jesus with. The strands can either have nothing on the end, or have little barbs of things in it so it digs deeper into the flesh causing more injury along with the greater likely hood of death.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Any parent that injects a banned controlled substance into a child's neck is sure as hell not going to coast away on misdemeanor charges.

Any parent who has been [color=BCE954]accused of injecting a banned controlled substance into a child's neck, is sure as hell not deserving of a fair trial. A 9 year old boy stated this as a fact, along with other contradicting versions, so this must be true.

Originally posted by The Sword

Not everything has to be a "freedom" issue.
Exactly!!!!
This man does not deserve freedom.
This man does not deserve basic human rights.
This man does not deserve a fair trial.
As a matter of fact, this accused man does not even deserve to be treated as a man.

[color=CFECEC]The accusations, that were made in this particular perversion of the truth, are all that is needed to know that he is a feral beast, and should be treated as such, accordingly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a32bda872a4.jpg[/atsimg]

/[color=625D5D]End_Sarcasm

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
I am ashamed, actually, that I posted this story as it has obviously upset some people. The MSM clearly manipulated me into an emotional response, and I feel quite foolish about the whole thing now.

I can't believe I bought into the "Ghadaffi bombing his own people" story and am disappointed with myself for buying it. At that point I think I had finally learned my lesson because when I read this story I stopped and was like... "wait a second just last week I was fooled by something like this".

After the Libya incident I refuse to just buy into any one of these gut-wrenching blood-boiling stories with a moral.

Now every time I read about a truly gut-wrenching blood-boiling story I absolutely give it the highest degree of skepticism. But what really upsets me is people get their blood boiling but then they never take personal steps and personal actions to help solve the problem. How many people will read this story, then completely believe it, and decide to volunteer at a local rehabilitation center or work to decriminalize drugs (which while not significantly changing the addition rate very much improves the lives of drug addicts).

When the Iraq war came out I entirely bought the line about the babies being killed. So, when the Libya war broke out I feel like a complete idiot for being fooled not once but twice. Shame on me for that! I'm hoping I've been fooled enough times now that I won't just swallow whole any more of these types of stories without a healthy dose of skepticism.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Why would an addict waste his score on his offspring?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join