It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cancer Report: Do Yourself A Favor and Watch This.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This was posted some time ago but I feel that the efforts of Vincent84 went largely unnoticed. I feel this documentary is incredibly important. Do yourself a favor and become informed as to the truth of our dying ridden epidemic world of cancer. You will be grateful for the knowldedge and the insight. After all cancer is all around us. This may be one of the most informative documentaries that will help us to fight against the lies and disinformation that is guilty of a type of genocide not spoken of.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I haven't watched the documentary yet (It's morning here, I'm going to sleep in a few minutes), but just wanted to say that if anyone wants to download it so you never forget about it, search VDownloader.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Claims that Big Pharma is suppressing cancer cures are about as credible as an avatar who wears her bra-cup on her shoulder.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I am a half hour into it and it definitely grows on you.
At first I didn't think I was going to be able to sit and read the whole thing but I read the comments on the youtube channel and noticed everyone that watched it was glad they did.
So I thought why not give it a try and if I don't like it I can always quit watching.
It starts out a little slow but the information is to me the worst, the ultimate and most devious conspiracy, the most damaging act upon Americans, the biggest example of criminal behavior....Now I am sorry it is only a little over an hour long.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Egyptia

Claims that Big Pharma is suppressing cancer cures are about as credible as an avatar who wears her bra-cup on her shoulder.

What a waste of space that was...

Big Pharma has been caught out many times, it's fact, not fiction...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Egyptia

Claims a whole lot more than that.
It isn't claims exactly. It just lays out some facts and figures and quotes from significant leaders in the field, it maps out a history with a beginning, middle and brings us up to today with so much truth you can't help but see as plain as the nose on your face.
Chemicals can be patented and natural stuff can't.
FDA is in the business of approving chemicals not protecting us.
That has always been obvious to me though not to a lot of people I know...or should I say "used to know." Most of them are dead now.

I've been thinking recently...if not for the hippies of the 60's we wouldn't know about "health food" we would have accepted the Campbells Soup Generation and convenience food sales pitch, hook line and sinker.
Instead some "granola nuts" stopped everything and all of a sudden the line of Wild Oat and Whole Food stores became popular. If it weren't for some rebellious hippy's WHERE WAS THIS FDA TAKING US??????

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

This is a link to the transcript

healthwyze.org...

of the movie if you don't want to watch the movie for whatever reason ...
I can think of a few
But it is great and can't be missed.

The Food and Drug Administration began life as the Division of Chemistry, and was later known as the Bureau of Chemistry, long before changing its name to the F.D.A.. Its name was changed to conceal its chemical industry agenda. It has always provided a type of legal immunity for companies that put chemicals into foods, and to pharmaceutical companies via its "approvals"; which leave citizens without legal recourse against the chemical industry. The original chemicals from the Bureau of Chemistry, in 1909 -- later to become the F.D.A.. Its true job was, and is, to "approve" and sanction products from the chemical industry, and thereby legally shield the chemical industry from us by declaring what is "safe". They routinely privately gather data to share with their chemical industry partners to mitigate liability. For example, contamination information that they hide from the public. These are "P.R. Issues." Good luck winning a case in a U.S. court against a billion dollar chemical company whose products are "FDA approved", and given a G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized As Safe) safe harbor status. These shield the chemical companies, and give them plausible deniability.

The new legally enforceable medical monopoly paralleled the past Rockefeller monopoly from the petrochemical industry of times past. Instead of owning all petroleum, the Rockefeller Empire now controlled virtually all medicine. He owned the lion's share of the chemical industry, which would later be called the "pharmaceutical" industry.

edit on 17-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is there a test for ph you can do at home?
This part of the transcript was very interesting as well...

In 1931, Dr. Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine. Since then, his discoveries have been suppressed by the medical establishment so successfully that only alternative medicine researchers ever learn of them, or of him. His Nobel Prize was awarded for finding the root cause and survival mechanisms of cancer cells. Then the media and medical journals censored his research.

Dr. Warburg discovered that cancer cells only thrive in the absence of oxygen, whereas normal cells require oxygen. He found that oxygen exposure actually has a poisoning effect upon cancer cells. He realized that mutated cancer cells do not derive their energy from respiration, but instead from a fermentation process that draws upon blood sugars. Warburg furthermore noticed that bodies with a low pH (acidic bodies) were more cancerous, because having a low pH meant having a high resistance to oxygen absorption. People having a high pH (greater than 7.4) never got cancers, and always had high oxygen levels in their blood.

It was also discovered, and repeatedly verified by multiple 3rd party studies that a person's overall pH is made more acidic (cancer causing) by poor diet, heavy metal toxicity, pharmaceuticals, emotional stress, dehydration, illness, low sea salt intake, mineral deficiencies, artificial oils, artificial fats, low fat diets, refined sugars and refined carbohydrates.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Just finished watching. It seems there are alot of people saying the same things. (no white bread, refined oils etc). We just have to listen.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

thankyou very much for this and has been of great interest to me and will pass on to all I know I recently became aware of DR Burnzinski cancer cure and was disgusted with how the FDA have spent $90 000 000 trying to prevent this knowledge and cancer cure people like you are a blessing upon this earth and I sincerly thankyou for this knowledge you have given freely and yes I agree that too many will probaly ignore this thread it is a great shame and to you I wish a long and healthy life

It is about time the rockerfella institute was tried for crimes against humanity along with AMA FDA and are research institutes in the uk as well as cancer research charity as they are all guilty of perpetuating death therapy (keamo) death drugs and have no interest in saving lives thankyou once again

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

That from someone who's avatar depicts the leader of N. Korea? I smell a big pharma schill...

Yeh, from South Asia.

Kim Jong Il had cancer too, y’know. Or so we’re told.

I bet he hates Big Pharma as much as you do.

Okay, educate the innocent. Has BP ever suppressed a cure for anything? Within, say, the last fifty years or so? Caught out and proven guilty in court or by a public enquiry?

I'm not talking about people touting beansprouts and bicarbonate of soda, so spare me all that, please.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Is there a test for ph you can do at home?

Yes. It’s called a litmus test. It’s very simple.

edit on 17/7/11 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Lastly, and most seriously:

A healthy diet may help you ward off cancer; the statistics suggest it. But nothing in the world is going to protect you from the disease definitively. Animals get cancer too; even ancient fossils – even dinosaur fossils – exist that show tumours. All multicellular animals are susceptible to cancer.

Cancer is not one disease. It is a collective noun we use to refer to many diseases, and the origins of these diseases appear to be many and various. Cures for them will not be found easily. Bean sprouts and bicarbonate of soda are not the answer – oh, if only it were so simple!

Some forms of cancer now respond to treatment, but the treatments they respond to are complex and require the deployment of advanced drugs and other high-tech therapies. Even so, they are primitive and debilitating. That’s nobody’s fault; thousands of dedicated people are working as hard as they can, but the task is more than Herculean. Maybe modern science – or Big Pharma if you prefer – is all wrong, and the way lies elsewhere. But nobody has found it yet, and it will not be found among home remedies and diet prescriptions.

Pharmaceutical firms aren’t angels. The person who called me a shill (or a ‘schill’, as he put it
) may be heartened to learn that I once helped, in the tiniest possible way, to promote a successful campaign by Third World countries to legally manufacture generic copies of antiviral drugs originally invented by Western companies without paying massive royaltites to those companies. The campaigners helped force an exception to WTO rules that allowed this. It helped bring down drastically the price of these drugs, making it economically possible for people in poor countries to be treated with them. The drug companies fought back viciously in court and in the arena of public opinion; I saw the way they operated, so no-one needs to tell me drug companies aren’t angels. But there are reasonable accusations, and unreasonable ones. I don’t think anyone is suppressing cancer cures. There’s far too much money in them, for a start.

Unless you believe in beansprouts and bicarbonate of soda, I guess.

edit on 17/7/11 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks doc. Here is another portion I thought you all should read...

The Hoxsey anti-cancer regimen was created by naturopathic doctor Harry Hoxsey. It was given to patients regardless of their ability to pay, as were all of the alternatives. He was said to have been arrested more than any other doctor in history for "quackery". The juries from two separate trials acquitted him of medical fraud, on the basis of finding overwhelming evidence that his methods were both safe and highly effective cures for cancer. None of Hoxsey's 10,000+ patients were willing to testify against him. The District Attorney of Dallas County, who arrested Hoxsey over 100 times, eventually went to Hoxsey to get his own brother's cancer cured. The D.A. never bothered Hoxsey again.

This cure also recommended avoiding certain foods, sugar, whiteflour, nitrates etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

How to explain the fact that in every single doctors strike ever...mortality rates go down?
(ie people live longer) There is a theory in this entire message that doctors are a leading cause of death.

A healthy diet may help you ward off cancer; the statistics suggest it. But nothing in the world is going to protect you from the disease definitively. Animals get cancer too; even ancient fossils – even dinosaur fossils – exist that show tumours. All multicellular animals are susceptible to cancer.

Cancer is a normal part of life. A healthy immune system eliminates cancer cells at roughly the same rate they are created. Tiny outbreaks of cancer have existed since ancient times. It was discovered in Roman and Egyptian remains having high lead levels. Before the 20th century, cancer was so uncommon it was a medical oddity.healthwyze.org...

thousands of dedicated people are working as hard as they can, but the task is more than Herculean. Maybe modern science – or Big Pharma if you prefer – is all wrong, and the way lies elsewhere. But nobody has found it yet, and it will not be found among home remedies and diet prescriptions.

They are wasting their time. I don't think there is an "it."
I think IT is a lifestyle free of pollutants and cancer aggravating agents.

Unless you believe in beansprouts and bicarbonate of soda, I guess.

Methinks you underestimate the bean my friend.
Yes, I believe in the bean.
I keep going to flag the thread although I have already.
It should get more flags and stars.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"The FDA protects the big drug companies, and is subsequently rewarded, and using the government's police powers, they attack those who threaten the big drug companies. People think that the FDA is protecting them. It isn't. What the FDA is doing, and what the public thinks it is doing are as different as night and day."
― Dr. Herbert Ley, Former Commissioner of the U.S. F.D.A.

“Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.”
— Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick?"
― L.F. Kebler, M.D.

"The FDA encourages studies in pediatric patients. Clinical trials involving children and orphans are therefore legal and not unusual." ― GlaxoSmithKline, e-mail to Democracy Now!

"The number of American children and adolescents treated for bipolar disorder increased 40-fold from 1994 to 2003... Drug makers and company-sponsored psychiatrists have been encouraging doctors to look for the disorder." ― New York Times, September 4th, 2007

"More people live off cancer than die from it." ― Dr. Deepak Chopra

"A man is eminent as long as he is orthodox. When he begins to think for himself he becomes a crank."
― Dr. Walter Hadwen, M.D. (1925)

"A drug is that substance which, when injected into a rat, will produce a scientific report."
― Unknown

"He's the best physician that knows the worthlessness of the most medicines." ― Benjamin Franklin

"The fact that your patient gets well does not prove that your diagnosis was correct."
― Samuel J. Meltzer

"We have not lost faith, but we have transferred it from God to the medical profession."
― George Bernard Shaw

"Nearly all men die of their medicines, not of their diseases."
― Moliere

"My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more."
― Dick Wilson

"Neurotic means he is not as sensible as I am, and psychotic means he's even worse than my brother-in-law."
― Karl Menninger, M.D.

"I got the bill for my surgery. Now I know what those doctors were wearing masks for."― James H. Boren

"After a year in therapy my psychiatrist said to me, 'Maybe life isn't for everyone." ― Larry Brown

"The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them."
― Ecclesiasticus 38:4

"When religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now,when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic." ― Unknown

“The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” ― Voltaire

“The science of psychiatry is now where the science of medicine was before germs were discovered.”
― Malcolm Rogers

“Health is the state about which medicine has nothing to say.” ― W. H. Auden

“Medicine is a collection of uncertain prescriptions, the results of which, taken collectively, are more fatal than useful to mankind.” ― Napoleon

"Restore a man to his health, his purse lies open to thee." ― Robert Burton

"A hospital should also have a recovery room adjoining the cashier's office."― Francis O'Walsh

"The only equipment lack in the modern hospital? Somebody to meet you at the entrance with a handshake!" ― Martin H. Fischer

"Poisons and medicine are oftentimes the same substance given with different intents." ― Peter Mere Latham

"Financial ruin from medical bills is almost exclusively an American disease."― Roul Turley

"It is easy to get a thousand prescriptions but hard to get one single remedy." ― Chinese Proverb

"One doctor makes work for another." ― English Proverb

"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world." ― Paul Dudley White

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." ― Lord Byron

"Although the Chinese had used opium as a medicine, there was no widespread addiction before the British arrived." ― Robert Trout

"I confidently affirm that the greater part of those who are supposed to have died of gout, have died of the medicine rather than the disease - a statement in which I am supported by observation."― Thomas Sydenham

"I am dying from the treatment of too many physicians." ― Alexander The Great

"Modern medicine is a negation of health. It isn't organized to serve human health, but only itself, as an institution. It makes more people sick than it heals."― Ivan Illich

"To live by medicine is to live horribly." ― Carolus Linnaeus

"Today's medicine is at the end of its road. It can no longer be transformed, modified, readjusted. That's been tried too often. Today's medicine must DIE in order to be reborn. We must prepare its complete renovation."
― Maurice Delort

healthwyze.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I said no quack cures, please.

You don’t cite your sources, but this is a lie:

The juries from two separate trials acquitted him of medical fraud, on the basis of finding overwhelming evidence that his methods were both safe and highly effective cures for cancer. None of Hoxsey's 10,000+ patients were willing to testify against him.

Here’s the truth, with a link added so you can go and check the citations for yourself.

In 1950, Hoxsey submitted case histories of 77 patients to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), claiming that they were "fully documented with clinical records and pathological reports" and that they would demonstrate his treatment's effectiveness. However, the NCI found that of these 77 reports, only 6 included actual tissue biopsies. Of the 2 biopsies from patients described by Hoxsey as having "internal cancer", neither showed any evidence of actual malignancy. The NCI concluded that Hoxsey's records did not contain sufficient information to evaluate his treatment. Hoxsey argued that it was the NCI's responsibility to seek out the information necessary to verify his case reports, and attributed the failure to do so to a conspiracy on the part of the NCI and AMA.

In 1956, the FDA sent an investigator to Hoxsey's clinic posing as a patient. The investigator was told by Hoxsey's clinic that he had cancer (he did not), and that it would take a "long time" to cure him. The U.S. government banned the sale of the Hoxsey herbal treatment in 1960. Hoxsey was also forced to close all of his U.S. clinics. In 1963, Mildred Nelson, a nurse who had worked closely with Hoxsey, established the Bio Medical Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico with Hoxsey's approval. Hoxsey himself chose this site in 1963, when his last operation in the US was shut down. Just before Nelson's death in 1999, the clinic was taken over by her sister, Liz Jonas.

In 1967, Hoxsey developed prostate cancer, and his own treatment failed to cure it. Because he failed to respond to his eponymous therapy, Hoxsey underwent surgery and standard medical treatment. He died seven years later, in 1974. Source

The poor fellow obviously believed in his own snake oil... until it failed. Gerson (not Garson) was probably another self-believing quack. But their remedies didn’t work. And that is why they are history, not because of some evil corporate conspiracy.

Suppressing a fake and potentially hazardous ‘cure’ is not the same as suppressing a cure for cancer. In fact, it is the opposite. Since you cannot furnish any actual suppression, I shall continue to believe it has never happened. Enjoy your beans.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Sorry. Source is the video we are watching and topic of the post.

Reviews by major medical bodies, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Cancer Institute, the American Cancer Society,[1] M. D. Anderson Cancer Center,[2] and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center,[3] have found no evidence that the Hoxsey Therapy is an effective treatment for cancer

This is from your source...Wikipedia (not too mainstream are they?)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join