It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Sees Jesus In Walmart Receipt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thats Charles Manson's face!!!!! No Jesus character. And they are calling a picture of Manson a sign from 'god'.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I see the face alright. It's hard to miss. What is also hard to miss is how the reciept was almost totally destroyed in making the face by playing games with the thermal paper. I wonder how long it took them and how many previous trips to the store had reciepts thrown away attempting to get this right?

I'll give them credit for a job well done on the art work under very...creative circumstances. I couldn't draw a decent face under perfect conditions. However, they can knock off the divine claims. If Jesus Christ has nothing better to do as the world falls apart than haunt the receipt printer at the local Wal-Mart, then the world truly is lost and the end is near.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
thats as bad as the lady seeing Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well according to Wal-Mart, they followed the rules.

They saw something...and they said something.

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks like grizzly Adams to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Pretty neat.

Looks exactly like a face.

Does look a tad scary, but still, real good detail.

My instinct tells me this wasn't manipulated by the couple.

Walmart also spells Trawl AM. A trawl is used to catch fish. AM is a radio signal.

This is not a sign of the beast/devil, this is the mark of the amphibians, those that swam during the flood God sent to kill the different breeds than iterbred with each other. I think the eyes are strange looking because it's part man part fish, so it's got those googly looking eyes. Above it's head is the pentagram, 6 pointed star.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Looked like OBL to me......

and I suppose that will now go on eBay for a coming auction? Rolls my eyes........

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
like it was pointed out this is thermal paper and darkens when heat is applied. Where my wife works they use the same kind of paper. I have asked her to bring some home so I can make some designs myself. I will post them here for you.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

How cute is that?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
link to story

I found this while surfing Yahoo, by the way, so it's news that my whole country/possibly the world may see.

My question is this: do people actually think these sorts of things are signs, sort of like a Protestant version of stigmata? Or do they just think it's cool in a novelty kind of way?

Yep, they truly think it is a sign. However, if they had actually read their Bibles, they would know that they aren't supposed to fall for that kind of thing:

Matthew 24:24-27(KJV)
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25Behold, I have told you before.
26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

All of these so-called visions and images of Jesus that are seen around the world are nothing more than Satan's way of trying to get people to go against commandment #2:

Deuteronomy 5:8(KJV)
8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
edit on 16-7-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I saw Cartman in a fried tortilla once...I guess we should all be waiting for his second coming as well...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like John, the hobo that "lives" down the street.

2nd

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Actually it looks a lot like my son,

seriously

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
I saw Cartman in a fried tortilla once...I guess we should all be waiting for his second coming as well...

That was funny. Shhhh, dont tell that one to any Christians out there or else they will label you and Cartman as the anti-christ and/or demons!!!

Nutty folks they are.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

White jesus?

Hoax.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Nutty folks they are.

They are not alone, humanity is a mixed bag of nuts.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Kharron

Actually it looks a lot like my son,

seriously

Well, hello there God!! I just KNEW that god was a member here on ATS. I KNEW IT!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm positive Jesus would never associate himself in anyway with Walmart.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I'm positive Jesus would never associate himself in anyway with Walmart.

Exactly!

I think he'd have a bigger budget. I'd believe it if he were popping in at halftime at the Superbowl, a State of the Union address, the main floor of the UN while it's in session... WalMart not so much.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The message of the story is:

Walmart is God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join