It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Totally cool - Music Animation - J.S. Bach Brandenburg Concerto Nr6 - First Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I love this. It speaks to me in a way that makes sense. I have often envisioned music in such a structure but perhaps never realized it. Interesting, and a neat piece of music...enjoy!

Music Animated

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is probably due to your highly intelligent interpretation and awareness. The animation before you is based on mathematics as is the music itself.

Our brains are more developed than most people realize. Just curious, are you left-handed?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Thanks for the nice compliments! I play guitar left handed - other than that, no. I often find myself trying to envision the "flow" of the music in my mind though...with techno it is a lot easier than with Bach, but the same idea resides...not sure what it means, but I am intrigued with how "we" interperet music...thanks again!!

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I love Bach! Beautiful piece! After viewing the entire video in full screen, my monitor/screen seems to be moving to the right. Truly the brain is amazing.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Hey pikypiky, thanks for the response. Awesome. I know in one thread or another we've been on divergent paths...music is the great equalizer. Agreed on how music, as interpreted by our brains is an amazing thing! Hope all is well!

CJ

top topics

join