It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any abduction case been said to of had a smell associated with the abductions?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Many links that state a strong SULFUR smell related with abductions.
abductions sulfur smell

Yep Sulphur. That one has been around for a long time. It's found throughout the ages and way before whoever they are put on the "alien" disguise. The apparent association of that particular smell that comes readily to mind...ack, do I even need to say it?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Many links that state a strong SULFUR smell related with abductions.
abductions sulfur smell

Yep Sulphur. That one has been around for a long time. It's found throughout the ages and way before whoever they are put on the "alien" disguise. The apparent association of that particular smell that comes readily to mind...ack, do I even need to say it?

Could It Be...Satan???

Didn't want to derail thread, but Dana Carvey is too funny in this role.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I will be taking a look into some of the works on this topic.
Thanksfor addidng the data.

Are you just trying to send this information out to others because I know you already know basically every theory out there in regards to Aliens/UFOs.

No I dont know all the theories my friend. And no I wasnt trying to send the information out there. I have just been curious as to the smells associated with some abductions if any existed - like were the labs steril for smell as well, thats all. Also thank you for you inputs
edit on 7/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks the GUT. And before they they were called aliens what were they described as when this smell was found?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Not NATAS at all just a smell of space interacting. Like if some are really plant like then they would always find food from stars kinda smart if they were enginnered this way. LIKE the food source is abundant! and if some are feeding like this then they would be interacting with cosmic energies that may leave these smells..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've read about cardboard (wet, dry, and burned), sulfur, cheese, very distinct smells like rotten eggs, burning fire, and put-out matches.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Thank you as well for your input. I remember watching UFO hunters and this lady seen something above her trees. The thing is she seen some small particals fall from the craft and actually gathered some for scientific observation. when the obsevation data returned she was told the material is material associated with colliding machines like LHC and that there was no explanation for it being found in her trees. I cannot remember if there was a smell though. Gotta love them UFO hunters if not for them introducing DUMBS to me I would of never found ATS...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I remember that episode, but I do not recall if she claimed that there was an odor associated with it, either.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

cool
I also remember them saying the materials are somewhat steril and can be used to keep abductions clean of infections transmission from the observed and observers. Which in some ways is a good sign depending on how you look at it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I would imagine the anal probing abductions produce some of the worst odours - probably falling somewhere between the reported sulphur and rotten egg stenches.

Anyone care to own up having experienced this?

Slightly off topic but did J A Hynek really classify anal probing as a Close Encounter of the Turd Kind?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Cardboard / plasticy smell is the small greys (as they are part plant part insect)

The Cinnamon is a disinfectant and anti allergen - we are highly allergic to one another and this substance is washed over a human to make a bio barrier.

the sulfur is the ones stood where you cannot see them.

Hope that helps a bit.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks the GUT. And before they they were called aliens what were they described as when this smell was found?

You are welcome, Ophiuchus! Fairies, Gnomes, Jinns, Demons. Whatever they are they've been with us for a long time. Here are some quotes you might find interesting in case you haven't seen them before.

Most here will have done enough research in the past to recognize the names associated with the quotes and note that these folk have a diverse background of beliefs and yet they all have noted some very interesting parallels.

Who Are They?
edit on 15-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Thanks Astro for your data shared within the thread. I wonder if the cinnimon agent is related to the agent found in the ladies tree, interesting...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Astr0

Thanks Astro for your data shared within the thread. I wonder if the cinnimon agent is related to the agent found in the ladies tree, interesting...

Its an oily sheen to the skin but it dries in seconds. Its secondary role is as an electrical insulator - to stop you being fried when they lift you out to the craft.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There's a pdf in the ATS archives...Odors from UFOs.

It was originally on the NIDS website or associated with them.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Thanks Astro for the fringe data
It seems you know much and that is cool to know that others out there may have information on encounters.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you Kandinsky, I am printing it now

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok everyone i thank you for all the replies and shared data here in this thread its appreciated much. I will be away for a lil but I will check back later to see if any new data came thru. Until, enjoy.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Watching National Geographic Channel's Paranatural: Blood Rain and Star Jelly and they stated that the Star Jelly has a strong SULFUR smell.

Not sure if it relates to your OP.

Paranatural: Blood Rain and Star Jelly

Unable to locate a video to embed.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Without being a 'geek' on the subject of alien abductions I would hazard a guess that surely there would be some sort of smell associated which would reflect/confirm the reported sexual intercourse in some cases. This is an intriguing subject although there does seem to be a range of smells reported with various abductions. I wonder what this means? I wouldn't be surprised if some of these reported smells are just myth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join