It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Artist's Mixtape dubbed "Killuminati 2K11" ... Not again...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First off, I didn't know whether to post this in music or secret societies board so I posted it in here because it's on topic with the Illuminati, something I kinda don't believe in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f82e9c67da0.png[/atsimg]

So story here is, I was going to my one of my favorite websites to download mixtapes called "LiveMixtapes" and at the top of the website, a countdown is embedded for the release of this artists mixtape.

Reason why I bring this up into the secret society thread is because back when Tupac, yes most of us probably heard this conspiracy, was rapping in the early-to-mid 90's, he had released his album called Don Killuminati. Strangely pretty soon after the release, he was killed.

His Don Killuminati album was meant to speak against the Illuminati after he suggests through his lyrics that he somehow saved his soul from Satan, almost as a "Rebirth".

Could this new artist's mixtape/album name flip the killswitch on him by the Illuminati? That's only if they really do exist.

Maybe if we promote the mixtape/album enough, the Illuminati will see it. If he doesn't get killed after the promotion of his music, then Illuminati do not exist (most likely).

edit on 14-7-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Mwhahaha perfect! A guinea pig!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
His Don Killuminati album was meant to speak against the Illuminati after he suggests through his lyrics that he somehow saved his soul from Satan, almost as a "Rebirth".

Actually, what Tupac meant to speak against was the idea of the Illuminati. He believed (and I agree) that the concept of an all-powerful secret society pulling the strings behind the modern world was preventing people from focusing on real issues and redistributing real power. Sadly, like many revolutionaries, only a misunderstood warping of his message was propagated by his would-be successors.
edit on 14-7-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: punctuation fix

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

immortal technique

Infowars

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 14/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
All this means is that the artists hope to capitalize on the fact that there are many people searching for music (on iTunes, Amazon MP3, etc.) with the term "Killuminati" because they like Tupac Shakur.

This means they will make more money than otherwise.

It's the same reason there are crappy movies titled out there like, "2012: Armageddon", because the movies studios know that people who like the movie "2012" or "Armageddon" will be searching for those and are more likely to watch their stupid movie (and hence, make more money than otherwise).
edit on 14-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thats an old TUPAC reference. and 2k11 is that xbox game.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I understand your frustration; but you must realize that people simply don't WANT to believe this stuff is real.

It's easier for them to create their own paradigm... Even if they have no evidence.

Posts like this won't wake people up.... Links and sources of evidence will.

Some people need time to adjust to the fact that a small group of evil people manipulate society...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
sigh.

It's threads like this that make me go to other websites; or better yet read a book.

ATS has some good stuff, but it gets burried by garbage like this.

"If this guy doesn't get killed, then the Illuminati that I don't necessarily believe in doesn't exist" .... come on. Give us a break.... They need to get hundreds of millions of viewers to make an impact in society.

www.youtube.com...

What of this movie?

Mr. Swag?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Please note

The topic of the thread is "New Artist's Mixtape dubbed "Killuminati 2K11" ... Not again...".

Please discuss this and not each other.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana

Please note

The topic of the thread is "New Artist's Mixtape dubbed "Killuminati 2K11" ... Not again...".

Please discuss this and not each other.

THANK YOU

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ok... it's a thread about this new album

Well, here's my opinion on THIS ALBUM

It doesn't matter what they expose as long as they don't get to popular/mainstream (like 2pac did)

Everyone was paying attention to 2pac before the Don Killuminati came out; so when it did, BOOM . people started waking up.

Immortal technique has lyrics like "You think Illuminati's just a F******* conspiracy theory? That's why conseravtive racists are all running s*** , and you phone is tapped by the federal government" ... but even he isn't that mainstream ... and his beliefs get misconstrued into gangster money and hoe loving rap just as Pac's did...

Rock bands like Muse, Megadeath and Metallica also expose the controaling elites... But most people don't understand the lyrics; they just like to rock out to some good music.... It's not creating to much of a stir; not enough to overthrough the elites anyways, (unlike Pac... if he kept rapping, the world could be a VERY different place)

"killuminati" has been public knowledge for 15 years. This new killuminati album won't wake people up if the real deal couldn't.

THEY control the media; it's not like this is gonna be on MTV, FOX news or any major radio station.

It will be found on youtube, underneath 2pac's killuminati.

What a trainwreck of a thread

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hardly.

Illuminati, conspiracy theories, secret societies they are all mainstream topics these days and will obviously be incorporated into any aspect of pop culture.

This thread seems like shameless self-promotion to me. Something I know about as I'm a producer

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yakuzakid
Hardly.

Illuminati, conspiracy theories, secret societies they are all mainstream topics these days and will obviously be incorporated into any aspect of pop culture.

This thread seems like shameless self-promotion to me. Something I know about as I'm a producer

It's not promotion. Did you not read my thread? I told y'all I was going to livemixtapes.com to actually download Weezy's/Tunechi's new mixtape called "Sorry 4 The Wait" when I saw the mixtape called Killuminati.

There's a problem with a lot of people like you these days. You don't read the whole thread before you go off on somebody.

But hey, if you're a producer, cool for you. I'm an artist.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Werent outlawz part of 2pacs 'klic' so to speak, possibly its some sort of recognition to pac and the other album which they were on ?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

So you have no connection? Wasn't having a dig, just seems like the kind of thing I've seen countless times in the past, an artist or someone connected posts a seemingly unconnected thread on a forum to pimp their wares, been guilty of it myself in the past!

Cheers for the reminder about the Weezy mixtape, need to pick that up!

And my stuff

edit on 15/7/11 by yakuzakid because: sorting link

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yakuzakid
reply to post by iSwag

So you have no connection? Wasn't having a dig, just seems like the kind of thing I've seen countless times in the past, an artist or someone connected posts a seemingly unconnected thread on a forum to pimp their wares, been guilty of it myself in the past!

Cheers for the reminder about the Weezy mixtape, need to pick that up!

And my stuff

edit on 15/7/11 by yakuzakid because: sorting link

Nah, If I was even from California or knew actually knew the Outlawz, then yeah, I would have been promoting it but I never ever even listen to them nor care that much about Tupacs old "posse". I do care about Tupac but I never really got that interested in the whole west coast old school gang rap so...yeah lol.

I'll download your mixtape or whatever it is and listen to it
I'm working on my mixtape with some of my friends so it's gonna be a nice collabo/street team.

edit:
btw i'm listening to your track called Stab and this ish is FIIIRE. Do you DJ? go show off some of ur stuff, especially this track at a club!!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by iSwag because: edit see above

top topics

<<   2 >>

join