It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by starchaser

Well there is 22:42 minutes to go before this gets thrown down the ol' poop chute!

Better get the lawn chair out for this one. And the beer cooler. Hope we get a good show!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

me got one day to wait and will go to the shop and get chocie bars just incase...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I HAVE followed this thread for months ... now its almost time... im always prepared whether the prediction is made or not ... we all know something is going to happened sooner or later ... we dont know what it is. or when its gonna happen. and we wont know much till it happen. but we know something will happen sometime soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHERJIL
I HAVE followed this thread for months ...

I believe that was the op's intention!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by azulejo

It seems like many people on ATS want to believe in such things and for it to actually to happen! Maybe we love too much Armaggedon and the Day After Tomorrow.

I never watched 2012

Apparently there is a lot of people that want to see the world come to an end, juran juran feeds there lust, this predtiction was as genuine as a rolex from the back streets of china.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's the 29th here.

Nothing.

On which side of the International Date Line did he mean?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have a feeling Juran may be regretting using the phrase
"guarantee the biggest show on Earth"
in his title...lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Juran's last visit was August, it doesn't look like he's coming back. That's not a good sign that this will come true.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This sounds like a vailed radical islamic threat

Just how they would do it, too.
Tell the stupid gentiles were going to do something, they won't believe you; because their to stupid too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Maybe the announcement of aliens/extraterrestrial beings? NASA is supposedly to make an announcement on the 29th

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i agree
edit on 28-9-2011 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ATS needs a policy which states, plain and clear, that the instant the due date of the prediction arrives something must happen. In other words, if someone says "at 12:33PM, on December 11, 2011, a meteor will strike Los Angeles," there better be a meteor in LA or you're getting banned, permanently, at 12:34.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Yeah that is tomorow isnt it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Juran's last visit was August, it doesn't look like he's coming back. That's not a good sign that this will come true.

How so? I've only read the first ten pages or so of the thread, but Juran is clearly intelligent (this being unrelated to sanity, of course) and could have been playing a character in order to convey something he has inside knowledge of (or not).

I wouldn't put money on anything happening by the time it's the 29th everywhere, personally. But I wouldn't think Juran vanishing since last month would indicate his prediction won't come true either -- if anything, it suggests that he, at least, may believe it firmly. He could have stopped posting to bug out. He could have been killed for posting. He could have started taking medication that made him stop believing in it, and quite reasonably not want to advertise that fact to the entire internet.

Or he could be embarrassed and hiding, as you suggest. Did he strike you as the type?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well here goes another doom and gloom thread.....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

That's what i am thinking, he said what he needed too and he's gone. This just might be something

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
why does he have so many flags? it has not come true yet.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's the 29th. Where's my Earth Shattering KABOOM!?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
why does he have so many flags? it has not come true yet.

I think because he first posted it in July, and oddly enough, an awful lot of converging factors have in fact come to suggest since then that big things do seem to be factually occurring around the end of this particular month and many other people have, through processes which have nothing to do with this thread, come to a similar if less definite conclusion.

And by big things, I mean things printed in actual newspapers and other reputable sources, not things appearing on youtube and in shady blogs. Not exactly in such a way that you don't have to read and think and know your history and use your reason to connect the dots...but also not a very hard game of dots to play, because they've become ever so cocky in their almost total control over how and what people are even capable of thinking, let alone questioning, now.

Not everyone here is a maniac or a fool. That is why there is a here, you see. In the old days in the USSR, they used to call it "taking names".

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join