It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar - UFOs Disabling Nuclear Devices and Fukushima Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I know most people on ATS consider channels to be unreliable sources of information and I understand why that is.. I do not intend to discuss my opinion on the nature of channeling and the value and quality of the channeled information in this thread.

Today I rewatched some of the Bashar material and stumbled upon some interesting claims.

UFOs disabling nuclear missiles

Here is the video from "Inward bound", where Bashar claims ETs have demonstrated to the World Powers that they can deactivate nuclear devices at will. It's from 1987, I mind you.

Now here is some information that started coming and being covered by major media recently.. many of you are probably familiar.

Nuclear reactor damaged by earthquake in Japan

Bashar material from Japan in 2004 -skip to 6:40

Of course, some will say it's not a valid prediction since there are many nuclear plants in Japan and it is an area frequently troubled by earthquakes. That is true, although the Fukushima disaster was the only nuclear accident in Japan caused by an earthquake (rather tsunami caused by the EQ) since the beginning of their nuclear plant program in 1966 and is the only accident rated 7 on the INES scale since Chernobyl. With that in mind, I do find the prediction an interesting one.

What really gives me the creeps is Bashar accurately predicts that the reactors would be shut down automatically. Take a look - Fukushima disaster timeline

As to the first video, I challenge some of the more knowledgeable in UFOlogy and such to provide an earlier account or leaked information about UFOs tempering with nuclear devices.

I expect your thoughts and analysis.

edit on 13-7-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Below, is a post of mine from this thread: UFOlogy: An Inconvenient Timeline (for TPTB)

It contains one of the more famous clips of pretty definitive video evidence, that this is going on.

Well, the short version is simply... Technology. Our inability to explain some of it (still), or better explain its history/origins. Specifically, and to quote myself from another thread...

I want someone, just once, to explain the 10s of 1000s of reports, by credible (many times, technical) witnesses, that describe objects that perform maneuvers and speeds absolutely impossible to achieve with current technology or human capability/sustainability.

I understand that our government's technological capabilities FAR exceed what is available to the general public, as has always been the case, but these reports have been going on for centuries - we've only recently been able to describe - in quantifiable terms - what was actually being done by these objects.

But, our 'commercial' technology (for lack of a better term) is usually realtively close behind military innovation. These objects have been around forever, and we still cannot immulate.

Either that, OR, our government is much further ahead than we would like to believe, thereby implying that such earth/civilization saving technologies like free/renewable energy are long past discovered and being withheld from humanity (being that they've apparently learned how to manipulate gravity(anti)).

Can't have it both ways.

edit on 7/13/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/13/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Bashar sounds...unique

Please explain this, OP. Without this explained, I don't think I can continue on with any Bashar conversation until this is addressed.
edit on 13-7-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Well, exactly what do you expect me to explain to you?

And by the way, he claims to be Essesani - an offshoot from the grey hybridization program, not Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

This is exactly the video of the show I had seen when it very first was broadcast and it left me speachless. I was so blown away by these very credible experts and witnesses coming forth and giving their own testimony of what they know of UFO's and our Nuclear interests. It did seem at some points where one or two got rather testy and defensive, but hey with the info they claim and with the amount of hardened dis-belivers out there, I'm sure they have had their share of harsh criticism. however that aside I was impressed with the video shown and with the information they had. Too bad they couldnt interview longer as I felt they were really just warming up. thanx for posting the vid.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

Yeah.. it's especially mind-blowing they would even cover such subjects in such a serious manner. That's not something you could expect from the mainstream media a few years ago. Perhaps there is, in fact a move to make people a little more receptive to such matters. About time too..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Bashar's fantastic. Watching the audience in silent concentration, hanging from his words, and taking him seriously explains a lot. These are the same guys who post in ATS forums and support the most unlikely sources.

What makes people ask the deep questions of life to a guy putting on a funny voice? Don't they feel the slightest bit of doubt? If anyone really listens to what Bashar says...he says almost nothing. Nothing that isn't recycled in New Age books, self-help radio-shows or science-fiction. Couldn't he give a novel polymer formula? Some minor equation that would add credibility without changing the world?

The notion that we 'aren't allowed' nuclear weapons is undermined by the fact we've been detonating nukes since the 1940s. Most recently, North Korea in 2009. Either Bashar or Daryl Anka need to be more informed.This vid was filmed in the 80s (judging by the kicking fashions and haircuts), when info about nukes was less freely available, it appears Anka/Bashar are limited to the ideas available to them at the time. Funny that huh?

List of Nukes Since 1940s

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/694dcc825d62.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I suppose you realize how insignificant the energy released by all of these tests over the span of half a century is compared to what would be released in a global shooting war within a few hours?

www.youtube.com... - opening message says it all.

If you think Bashar is saying nothing, maybe you're not really listening or capable of comprehending what he's talking about. But as was stated in the OP, the main purpose of this thread is not to discuss the nature of channeling or the value and quality of the information. Just these particular cases and your thoughts on them.

Furthermore, since you're claiming "the notion of ETs intervening in nuclear delivery systems is undermined by all the tests carried out", I would appreciate your comments about the videos posted BELOW the Bashar material. What about all of the military commanders coming out and admitting to the public UFOs have been demonstrating they can disable nuclear devices at will? And this being covered, interestingly enough by the mainstream media? Are they all lying for fame?

edit on 14-7-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Hello Falseveils. I think there are problems with your source.

But as was stated in the OP, the main purpose of this thread is not to discuss the nature of channeling or the value and quality of the information. Just these particular cases and your thoughts on them.

If we ignore the nature, value and quality of the information being channelled, your parameters become *slightly* limiting.

If I'm allowed a comment within your guidelines...there's a long history of UFO reports near nuclear facilities. Rather than citing Bashar (!?) as a source, why didn't you look at NICAP's Nuclear Connection Project? Maybe CUFON's Do Nuclear Facilities Attract UFOs? There's a clear history of links although we have to form our own conclusions from the data.

Personally, I'm not convinced with the conclusions of either you or Bashar/Anka. I was pointing out the contradictions of facts against Bashar's claims.

"the notion of ETs intervening in nuclear delivery systems is undermined by all the tests carried out"

Who said that? It wasn't me so you're using Bashar as a source AND making stuff up.

Your title specifically refers to Bashar and his claims are shown to be false...at least those claims that we can test. The rest is mindless jabber drawn from readily available information at the time of the video's recording.

Incidentally, adding a bunch of lols to an ill-informed post actually detracts from whatever points you were attempting to make.

top topics

join